- Education & Teaching
- Schools & Teaching
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required .
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
- To view this video download Flash Player
Follow the Authors
Chemistry: 1,001 Practice Problems For Dummies (+ Free Online Practice) 1st Edition
- Kindle $18.00 Read with Our Free App
- Paperback $1.77 30 Used from $1.77 3 New from $35.59
Every high school requires a course in chemistry, and many universities require the course for majors in medicine, engineering, biology, and various other sciences. 1001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies provides students of this popular course the chance to practice what they learn in class, deepening their understanding of the material, and allowing for supplemental explanation of difficult topics.
1001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies takes you beyond the instruction and guidance offered in Chemistry For Dummies, giving you 1,001 opportunities to practice solving problems from the major topics in chemistry. Plus, an online component provides you with a collection of chemistry problems presented in multiple-choice format to further help you test your skills as you go.
- Gives you a chance to practice and reinforce the skills you learn in chemistry class
- Helps you refine your understanding of chemistry
- Practice problems with answer explanations that detail every step of every problem
Whether you're studying chemistry at the high school, college, or graduate level, the practice problems in 1001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies range in areas of difficulty and style, providing you with the practice help you need to score high at exam time.
- ISBN-10 1118549325
- ISBN-13 978-1118549322
- Edition 1st
- Publisher For Dummies
- Publication date April 14, 2014
- Language English
- Dimensions 8 x 1.25 x 10 inches
- Print length 432 pages
- See all details
Similar items that may ship from close to you
From the Publisher
Editorial reviews, from the inside flap.
Free one-year access to practice problems online:
- All 1,001 practice problems online from easy to hard
- Track your progress, see where you need more help, and create customized problem sets
- Study what, where, and when you want
- 1,001 chemistry practice problems
- Detailed, step-by-step answers and explanations for every question
1,001 questions with step-by-step solutions
This handy guide, with free access to online practice questions, gives you 1,001 opportunities to practice solving problems that you'll encounter in your chemistry course. Every practice question includes not only a solution but a detailed explanation. Solving problems online, you'll track progress, see where you need more help, and create customized problem sets to get you where you need to be.
- Get metric dominate units and conversions, explore scientific notation, and become a master of matter and energy
- Up and atom get to the core of the atom and nuclear chemistry and pull up a chair to the periodic table
- Bonding time form a bond with ionic and covalent bonding
- Calculate this make sense of molecular geometry, chemical reactions, and molar calculations
- It's a gas warm up to thermochemistry and solve problems on gases, solutions, and acids and bases, and go off the chart with graphing basics
- (More) practice makes perfect use your free one-year subscription for on-the-go access to all 1,001 practice problems online
Go beyond the book.
Get online and find:
- A one-year free subscription to all questions
- On-the-go access any way you want it from your computer, smart phone, or tablet
- Multiple-choice questions on many of the subjects you'll encounter in your chemistry course
- Personalized reports that track your progress and help show you where you need to study the most
- Customizable practice sets for self-directed study
- Practice problems categorized as easy, medium, or hard
From the Back Cover
About the author.
Heather Hattori taught chemistry at secondary and post-secondary institutions for twenty years.
Richard H. Langley , PhD, teaches chemistry at Stephen F. Austin State University. He is coauthor of Organic Chemistry II For Dummies and Biochemistry For Dummies .
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (April 14, 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 432 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1118549325
- ISBN-13 : 978-1118549322
- Item Weight : 1.32 pounds
- Dimensions : 8 x 1.25 x 10 inches
- #331 in Science & Technology Teaching Materials
- #504 in General Chemistry
- #4,615 in Education Workbooks (Books)
To report an issue with this product, click here .
About the authors
Discover more of the author’s books, see similar authors, read author blogs and more
Heather R. Hattori
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
- Sort reviews by Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
Top reviews from other countries
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
- A Level Books
- Download Instructions
- Submit An Event
- Organic Chemistry
Chemistry 1001 Practice Problems For Dummies By Heather Hattori and Richard Langley
The 1,001 practice questions in this book cover topics that you might encounter in a high school chemistry course, an introductory college chemistry course, the first semester of a general chemistry course for science majors, or a general science test for entry into a pre-professional program.
The types of questions found here are similar to the ones you may see on homework assignments, quizzes, practice tests, or actual tests. You can start at Question 1 or Question 121 or skip around. You may find that your instructor (or textbook) covers topics in a different order from this book. That’s okay; just go to the table of contents, find the topic you need, and start there.
Completing 1,001 chemistry practice questions is no small undertaking, but the time you spend practicing valuable science, math, and chemistry skills can improve your scores and help you “know what you know.”
The 1,001 chemistry practice questions in this book are divided among 15 chapters, each one representing a few major subject areas in chemistry. Within each chapter, questions are grouped by topic and arranged from easy to hard, allowing you to answer beginner questions as well as multi-step and more difficult questions. Some questions are accompanied by an image or diagram that you need in order to answer the question correctly.
After you answer the questions for one chapter or subcategory — or even after you answer just one question — you can flip to the last chapter of the book and check your answers. There, you find thorough answer explanations for each problem, often covering processes, formulas, and definitions. In many cases, studying an answer explanation can help you better understand a difficult subject, so spend as much time as you need reviewing the explanations.
- Units and Unit Conversions
- Scientific Notation and Significant Figures
- Matter and Energy
- The Atom and Nuclear Chemistry
- Periodicity and the Periodic Table
- Ionic Bonding
- Covalent Bonding
- Molecular Geometry
- Chemical Reactions
- Molar Calculations
- Solutions (The Chemistry Kind)
- Acids and Bases
- Graphing Basics
Free download Chemistry 1001 Practice Problems For Dummies authored by Heather Hattori and Richard H. Langley in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Download Link 1
Download Link 2
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 11.5 MB. Pages: 451. Download Instructions . Please read Disclaimer .
You may also like to free download
- Chemistry for Dummies All in One authored by Christopher R. Hren, John T. Moore, and Peter J. Mikulecky in pdf .
- Chemistry (10th Edition) By Raymond Chang
- Chemistry (10th Edition) By Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste
Free download hundreds of well-known chemistry books in pdf from HERE .
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.
You May Also Like:
Leave a reply click here to cancel reply..
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Top Posts and Pages
- Download Instructions – How to Download Chemistry Books
- Free Download CHEMISTRY (10th Edition) By Zumdahl and DeCoste
- Free Download Chemistry Books
- Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Coursebook (3rd Edition) By Lawrie Ryan & Roger Norris
- Free Download Organic Chemistry (4th Edition) By David R. Klein
- Free Download CHEMISTRY The Central Science 14th Edition
- Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry (10th Ed.) By Douglas A. Skoog, Donald M. West, F. James Holler and Stanley R. Crouch
- Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry (8th Edition) By David L. Nelson and Michael M. Cox
- Free Download Organic Chemistry (8th Edition) By Paula Yurkanis Bruice
- Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Coursebook (5th Edition) By Richard Harwood, Chris Millington and Ian Lodge
Subscribe Via Email
- Essential Cell Biology (5th Ed.) By Alberts, Hopkin, Johnson, Morgan, Raff, Roberts and Walter
- Free Download Quantum Chemistry (2nd Ed.) By Donald A. McQuarrie
Find Us on Social Media
- Computing Savvy
Copyright © 2023 Chemistry.Com.Pk .
- Скидки дня
- Справка и помощь
- Адрес доставки Идет загрузка... Ошибка: повторите попытку ОК
- Список отслеживания Развернуть список отслеживаемых товаров Идет загрузка... Войдите в систему , чтобы просмотреть свои сведения о пользователе
- Краткий обзор
- Недавно просмотренные
- Список отслеживания
- История покупок
- Купить опять
- Объявления о товарах
- Сохраненные запросы поиска
- Сохраненные продавцы
- Развернуть корзину Идет загрузка... Произошла ошибка. Чтобы узнать подробнее, посмотрите корзину.
Изображение 1 из 1
Химия: 1001 практические проблемы для чайников (+ бесплатная онлайн-практика), хаттори, —.
- Купить сейчас
- Добавить в корзину
- Добавить в список отслеживания
Oops! Looks like we're having trouble connecting to our server.
Refresh your browser window to try again.
Покупайте с уверенностью
Сведения о продавце.
- hpb-red ( 23436 )
- Положительных отзывов: 99%
- Сохранить продавца
- Связаться с продавцом
- Посетить магазин
- Показать другие товары
Об этом товаре, product information, product identifiers, product key features, additional product features, обработка заказа и доставка, налог с продаж за товар № 234955996816, условия возврата товаров, сведения об оплате, half-price-books-inc, подробные оценки продавца, средняя оценка за последние 12 месяцев, популярные категории в этом магазине, отзывы о продавце (27 575).
- За последний месяц
Оценки и отзывы
- Phonics Practice Readers ,
- Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy ,
- Revision/Practice Study Paperbacks Prep ,
- Revision/Practice Study Hardcovers Prep ,
- Revision/Practice Workbook Study Paperbacks Prep ,
- Revision/Practice Study Workbooks Prep Illustrated ,
- Revision/Practice Workbook Study Hardcovers Prep ,
- Revision/Practice Study Guides & Test Prep Personalized in English ,
- Revision/Practice Study Guides & Test Prep English Illustrated ,
- Revision/Practice Study Rings/Wire Bounds Prep in English
Shipping is free