An official website of the United States government
Here’s how you know
Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.
Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( Lock A locked padlock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites..
Paper Application Forms for Letter of Map Changes
Endangered Species Act Requirements
Mailing Address & Fees
You may complete your Letter of Map Change request by sending paper forms by mail. There are three forms for different kinds of requests: MT-EZ, MT-1 and MT-2.
You may also submit your applications online using FEMA's Online LOMA application.
Looking for other paper forms? Visit the National Flood Insurance Program's form library .
Endangered Species Act (ESA) Requirements
For Letter of Map Change Requests (LOMCs) involving floodplain activities that have already occurred, private individuals and local and state jurisdictions are required to comply with the Endangered Species Act (ESA) requirements independent of FEMA’s review.
These as-built requests do not provide the same opportunity as Conditional LOMCs for FEMA to comment on the project because map changes are issued only after the physical action has occurred.
Before FEMA reviews a Conditional Letter of Map Revision, the applicant must provide documentation to FEMA that the project has complied with the Endangered Species Act of 1973.
Application Form for Single Residential Lot or Structure Amendments to National Flood Insurance Program Maps
(condensed version of the mt-1 form).
This form should be used to request that FEMA remove a single structure or a legally recorded parcel of land or portions thereof, described by metes and bounds certified by a Registered Professional Engineer or Licensed Land Surveyor, from a designated Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA), an area that would be inundated by the flood having a 1-percent-annual-chance of being equaled or exceeded in any given year (base flood), via Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA). A LOMA is a letter from FEMA stating that an existing structure or parcel of land that has not been elevated by fill (i.e. the existing structure or parcel of land is on natural grade) would not be inundated by the base flood. Fill is defined as material placed to raise the ground to or above the Base Flood Elevation.
View Instructions and Download MT-EZ
Tutorial for Completing MT-EZ
Application Forms for Conditional and Final Letters of Map Amendment and Letters of Map Revision Based on Fill
(for all loma, cloma, lomr-f and clomr-f requests).
This form should be used to assist requesters (community officials, individual property owners and others) in gathering the information that FEMA needs to determine whether property (i.e., structure(s), parcel(s) of land) is likely to be flooded during the flood event that has a 1-percent chance of being equaled or exceeded in any given year (base or 100-year, flood). Lands that are at risk of being inundated by the base flood are called Special Flood Hazard Areas or SFHAs.
The forms in this package may be used for property that has been inadvertently included in a V zone or the regulatory floodway. However, if the property is to be removed from a V zone, it must not be located seaward of the landward toe of the primary frontal dune.
View Instructions and Download MT-1
Tutorial for Completing MT-1
Application Forms for Conditional Letters of Map Revision and Letters of Map Revision
(for all lomr, clomr and pmr requests).
This form should be used for revisions to effective FIS reports, FIRMs or FBFMs by individual and community requesters. These forms will provide FEMA with assurance that all pertinent data relating to the revision are included in the submittal. They also will ensure that: (a) the data and methodology are based on current conditions; (b) qualified professionals have assembled data and performed all necessary computations and (c) all individuals and organizations affected by proposed changes are aware of the changes and will have an opportunity to comment on them.
View Instructions and Download MT-2
Where To Send Requests And Fee Payments
You may submit your applications online using FEMA's Online LOMA application.
If you choose to send a paper copy of your application materials, the FEMA Payment Information Form is to accompany requests for MT-1 form (CLOMA, LOMR-F and CLOMR-F) or MT-2 form (CLOMR and LOMR) requests.
Please submit both the review and processing fee along with your application package for containing all required materials together to the following address:
LOMC Clearinghouse 3601 Eisenhower Avenue, Suite 500 Alexandria, VA 22304-6426
Status & Description Explanations
After you've submitted your forms, here are the statuses that describe where your application may stand in the LOMC process.
All online forms on this site will be temporarily closed from 4:00 p.m. on Monday, June 12 to 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 13 for planned maintenance. No submissions will be possible during this time. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
Letter of Permission Application
Effective November 19, 2021: If you are fully vaccinated and you can meet certain travel safety requirements, you may resume travel for University of Waterloo-related business, research, work terms, study, and co-curricular activities. You must meet the University of Waterloo's travel safety requirements; visit Waterloo International's safety abroad web page for details. Note: After submitting and paying for your Letter of Permission Application, email your completed and signed International Travel Approval Form to [email protected] ; the staff in The Centre will act as "approving authority" and authorize the travel.
Use this form if you are requesting permission to take a course at another university for credit toward a University of Waterloo degree.
Letter of Permission Application (PDF)
- Before completing your form, ensure you are familiar with the host university's application process and deadlines.
- To take courses at Wilfrid Laurier University, use the Cross-Registration Form .
Requests are processed daily, Monday to Friday, except when the University is closed.
Fees for letter of permission
Each Letter of Permission is $25 (includes GST). Receipts will not be issued and overpayments are non-refundable. We accept the following methods of payment:
- Cash (in person)
- Cheque payable to University of Waterloo (by mail or in person)
- Interac Debit (in person)
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express (in person or online via e-commerce)
- WatCard (in person)
Need more information or payment options? Email [email protected] .
Submitting the pdf version of this form
Once you have completed your form, print it, sign it, and obtain the required signatures before submitting it . Be sure to choose a submission option that works with your chosen method of payment (above). We do not accept submissions by email.
Log in to our online Letter of Permission Application using your University of Waterloo username and password. You'll be prompted to upload your completed approved application form.
The Centre, Ira G. Needles Hall (NH), first floor during office hours .
A secure mail drop box is also available outside The Centre when Needles Hall is open (between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.).
University of Waterloo The Centre 200 University Avenue West Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3G1
Visiting (incoming) students
To register for courses at the University of Waterloo on a Letter of Permission:
- If this is your first time, visit our admissions website for details about the application process and deadlines .
- If you've studied at Waterloo previously, and thus have a Waterloo student identification number (8 digits), submit a Visiting Student Readmission Application .
- If you are a student registered at Wilfrid Laurier University, refer to your university's cross-registration process.
Office of the Registrar:
Ira G. Needles Hall (NH) Second floor
Get in touch with us:
Contact our staff
Provide website feedback
- Contact Waterloo
- Maps & Directions
The University of Waterloo acknowledges that much of our work takes place on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. Our main campus is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land granted to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River. Our active work toward reconciliation takes place across our campuses through research, learning, teaching, and community building, and is centralized within our Indigenous Initiatives Office .
- Skip to main navigation
- Skip to main content
- Skip to Chat now
- Skip to footer
Get in touch with us for career information.
We're here from 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday – except Wednesdays when we're here from 9.30am to 5pm.
We're closed on all public holidays, including Wellington Anniversary.
Call 0800 601 301
Email us with your career question
- Job hunting
- Finding work
- How to write a CV
- CV and cover letter templates
- How to describe skills in your CV
- How to write a cover letter
How to write an application form
- How to make an online job hunting profile
- How to create a video CV
- Job application checklist
- Got a job offer?
- What's happening in the job market?
- New to New Zealand
- Create CVs, cover letters and profiles
How to write a job application form employers will want to read.
What's on this page?
Write an application form employers will want to read, types of online job applications, find the documents you'll need, fill in the job application form and check it, find out more.
Many people rush writing job application forms or leave them until the last minute. Allow yourself enough time to get together the information you'll need, fill in the form and check it.
Most application forms ask your reasons for applying and what you can bring to the job, so use this opportunity to promote yourself. Highlight your experience, including training, projects and work responsibilities that show your abilities.
To apply online for a job you might have to:
- email your cover letter and CV
- download an application form, fill it out, and then upload it to a website
- fill in an online application form
- register with a website using social media such as Facebook or LinkedIn
- create an online account with a job board or company and sign up for notifications for suitable vacancies.
Get everything together that you might need to fill out an application form, including:
- a CV tailored to the job and saved as a Word document – using your name, application date and job title as the file name, for example, Alex Smith-30 November 2018-carpenter
- details of your qualifications
- dates of current and previous jobs and employer's names
- a cover letter.
You may be asked to supply your LinkedIn profile, so make sure it matches your CV.
If you have other social media accounts, either make them private or clean up anything you've shared that might damage your future job chances.
When you have everything ready, go to the employer's website. You may need to register and log in.
- Read the application form and instructions carefully. If you don’t follow all the instructions, the employer may reject your application.
- If possible, download a copy of the form and practise filling it out.
- Fill in the application form. Follow all the instructions and answer all the questions. You can write 'Not applicable' if necessary, for example, if they ask about previous jobs and you haven't had any.
- Have a document open on your computer and copy and paste everything you’re filling in online as you go. Save this document when you've finished, so you have a record of what you've written. You can also use the spelling and grammar checks to make sure the text is correct.
- Check your answers. If possible, ask someone to proofread your application form.
- Submit the application.
- How to write a CV
Updated 29 Oct 2020
Back to top
- Skip to content
- Skip to main navigation
- Skip to 1st column
- Skip to 2nd column
University Grants Commission - Sri Lanka
- Vision, Mission & Goals
- Commission Members
- Vice Chairman
- Standing Committees
- University Services Appeals Board
- Other Boards / Committees
- Admissions Handbooks 2021/22
- Specimen Form for Appeals 2021/22
- Specimen Form - Sp.Intake 2021/22
- Foreign Admission 2021/2022
- Min. Z-Score (Ac. year 2021/22)
- Min. Z-Score (Sp. Intake) 2021/22
- Notices - Uni. Admission 2021/22
- Annual Allocation 2023
- RUSurvey - 2020
- Action Plan 2021
- Cash Forecast -2020
- Financial Stat(GFS)
- Vote on Account -2020
- Financial Statements
- Mahapola & Bursary
- Personnel Emoluments
- Performance Audit
- Capital Project Monitoring
- Other Recognized Degrees
- External Degrees & Ext. Courses
- Other Government Universities
- Recognized Foreign Universities
- South Asian University
- Research Grants
- Foreign Funding Project
- Universities Act, No. 16 of 1978
- Universities Act Amendments
- Commission Circulars
- Establishments Circular Letters
- Finance Circular Letters
- Pension Circular Letters
- Letters to all HEIs
- Other Circular Letters
- Postgraduate Institutes
- Other Ordinances
- Mahapola Scholarships
- Road to Adulthood
- Public Notice
- Degree programmes offered by OUSL
- Ragging & SGBV Complaints
Application forms are available in following formats.
Copyright © 2023 University Grants Commission - Sri Lanka. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License. -->
Accessibility Controls Beta --> Reset
Text to voice.
Listen to the content of the page by clicking on listen below...
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- branch and atm locator
- Back to " Home "
- Back to " Tools & Resources Tools & Resources "
- Back to " Application Forms Application Forms "
- Personal Personal
Application Forms Choose the form, download it, fill it in and submit
Account opening & deposit forms.
- For Individuals Account Opening
- Additional Account opening
- Privilege Club Overdraft Application
- Individual Fixed Deposit
- Business Choice Account
- Smart Loan Application
- Mortgages Services Application
- Personal Loan Application
- Credit Card Application
- Credit Card Application for Supplementary Card
- Car Loan Application Form
- Cardholder Dispute Form
- Fund Transfer Recall Request
- Branch Credit Card Services Form
- Credit Card and Debit Card International Delivery Form
- Auto Loan Service Request Form
- Individual Fund Transfer
- Investments Sell and Redeem
- Buy or Subscribe to Investment Form
- Standing Instruction Form
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) Enrolment Form
- Suitability Assessment Questionnaire
- Investment Portfolio Opening Form
- CRS-I: Self-Certification for Tax Residency - Individuals
- Indemnity for Instructions via Electronic Channels
- Credit Shield Enrolment Form
- Deferment of Loan Instalment(s) Form
- Mortgage Co-borrower Service Request Form
- Mortgage Hold Payment to Developer Service Request Form
- Credit Shield Claim Procedure
- Customer/Account Maintenance
- Account opening, execution, dealing and custody services application form
- Safe deposit locker maintenance form
- Deceased Customer Notification Form
- Customer Information Maintenance
- Mortgage Property Swap Service Request Form
- Mortgage Loan Reschedule Letter
- Mortgage Full or Partial Settlement Service Form
- Mortgage Release Final Payment Service Form
- Mortgage Liability Letter Request
- Mortgage Interest Rate Revision Request
- Mortgage Service Desk Request
- Credit Report Consent Form
- Customer Consent Form for Release of Statement
- Request For Standing Order - Sweep - Amend - Cancel - Defer Instructions
- Joint Account Mandate Form
- Delegation Of Authority to Operate Account
- Customer Debit Authority Form
- Direct Debit Authority Loans
- Account opening
- Mortgage Loan
- Personal Loan
- Credit Card
- Account Opening
- Private Banking Centre
- Excellency centre
- Cash/Cheque Deposit Machine
Before completing your form, ensure you are familiar with the host university's application process and deadlines. Log in to our online Letter of Permission Application using your University of Waterloo username and password
An RNIB guide to completing an application form or writing a cover letter for blind and partially sighted people. CVs, application forms and covering letters. Applying for jobs can be hard work but our factsheet contains information to make it easier
Many people rush writing job application forms or leave them until the last minute. download an application form, fill it out, and then upload it to a website. Get everything together that you might need to fill out an application form
This form is a sample letter in Word format covering the subject matter of the title of the form. Find Sample Letter for Withdrawal of Job Application templates developed by professional attorneys and avoid the
Application forms are available in following formats. Download:Aplication Form.doc [ ] 35 Kb. The University Grants Commission (UGC) is the apex body of the University System in Sri Lanka which was established on
Credit Card and Debit Card International Delivery Form. Account opening, execution, dealing and custody services application form. Customer Consent Form for Release of Statement