What's Your Question?
How to Translate English to Urdu
Spoken by more than 100 million people, Urdu is the official language of Pakistan. It’s also widely spoken in India and places that have large numbers of expats from these countries. If you need to translate Urdu text to English, you can find translators online and in software programs.
What Is Urdu?
Urdu is an Indo-Aryan language that’s mutually intelligible with Hindi, the official language of India. Although speakers of both languages can understand each other, there are some slight differences between them. Urdu draws on influences from Arabic and Persian, and the language is written in Arabic script that moves from left to right across the page. Hindi uses Devanagari script written from left to right.
Google Translate is available on a web page and as an app for mobile devices. To use the program, type the text you want to translate in one column. You can let the program detect the language you’re using or select one from the drop down menu. When you click the button to translate the text, the translated text appears next to the original words. You can then copy and paste the Urdu text into your working document.
Although machine translation works in some situations, there are times when you should consider using a human translation service. These services can be more reliable than a machine because the people completing the translation know how to make sure the words on the page reflect the context of the document.
To use these services, you submit the document to a website. They start with machine translation, but then a person who is fluent in the language reviews it make sure the translated text is accurate. They also check the actual words used to ensure there is nothing offensive in the new text. This is an important consideration if you’re translating official documents for the government of a business.
Some Microsoft Office products let you translate all or part of a document from one language to another. To use this feature, copy and paste the Urdu text into the document. Then select Translate from the Review menu. The system sends the text over the internet to a third-party translation service that completes the translation. You also can translate parts of the text in the Mini-Translator. Microsoft uses machine translation for both of these services.
Tips for Translating from English to Urdu
When translating from one language into another, it helps to have an understanding of both languages. Although a simple word to word translation is acceptable when you need to get the gist of a document, it may not be enough for written communication. Keep this in mind as you choose a translation service.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Write Urdu online
Best online english to urdu typing tool.
Type in URDU (Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and URDU)
- Start typing roman Urdu(using English alphabets) words in above box
- Press space bar and see the word convert to Urdu menuscript automatically
- If you don't get the correct Urdu word press backspace button two times and you will get Urdu word suggestions then you can select the correct word.
- Copy the final text written in Urdu using Copy to Clipboard paste it wherever you like!
- To type "میرا خیال ہے" in Urdu alphabet just write "mera khyal hai"
- To write your name for facebook or twitter simple type your name in English and press space bar
- if you like to apply styles or formatting to your Urdu text you can use Urdu Rich Text Editor
- You don't need to download additional urdu typing software just open website.
- Some of the Frequently Asked Questions about Urdu
- Happy writing Urdu online !!
How to use Write Urdu different features
Email your Message in اردو...
Easy urdu typing, type in english, get in urdu - english to urdu translation.
- English To Urdu Typing
- FREE English to Urdu Translation
- FREE Hindi to Urdu Translation
- FREE Urdu to Hindi Translation
- FREE Urdu to Malayalam Translation
Continue Typing ON SAFE MODE - (Unable to fully load Google Transliteration). Additional options appear here once you hit Space Bar.
Based on ISO 8859-6:
Punctuation:, eastern arabic indic digits:, extended arabic letters:, archaic letters:, extended arabic letters for parkari:, signs for sindhi:, addition for kashmiri:, deprecated letter:, about our urdu typing tool:.
Our FREE online Urdu typing software uses Google transliteration typing service. It provides fast and accurate typing - making it easy to type the Urdu language anywhere on the Web.
After you type a word in English and hit a space bar key , the word will be transliterated into Urdu. You can also hit a backspace key or click on the selected word to get more options on the dropdown menu.
The process of transliterating Urdu to English is very quick and allows unlimited characters and words to be transliterated. Moreover, when you enter the space bar, the text will be saved on your computer automatically. So in case of a browser crash or on the second visit, the previously transliterated text would be recovered.
Our Easy Urdu Typing is really simple and easy to use as you don’t need to remember complex Urdu keyboard layout or practice Urdu typing for days and days to be able to type fluently in Urdu.
Once you have finished typing you can email them to anyone for FREE of cost. Alternatively, you can copy the text and share it either on social media such as Facebook , Twitter, blog, comment or paste it on the Word Document for further formatting and processing of the text.
If you have any suggestions or feedback then please leave a comment on our Facebook page. Finally, but most importantly, please like and share our page on Facebook with your loved one.
Useful Features of Online Urdu Typing:
For example, typing "Aap kasai hai?" becomes "آپ کسی ہے ?" .
- Use the backspace key or click on any words to get more choices of words on a dropdown menu.
- Press (Ctrl + G) together to toggle (switch) between English and Urdu language.
- Any text you type on the above text area is automatically saved on your computer for a week. This is useful in the event of a crash or sudden shutdown of your computer.
- Easily copy or download Urdu text on your computer or mobile devices.
- You can insert special characters (e.g. ؠ، ۽، ٮ، ٯ) and many other Urdu characters by clicking on the help button - which is located just below the bottom right corner of the typing text area.
- You can also send email in Urdu to your friends and family for FREE.
- Finally, if you like to support us then please donate or buy us a coffee at ko-fi.com .
Urdu (اردو) is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by the majority of people in Pakistan, Jammu and Kashmir, and by significant minorities in the Indian states of Delhi, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, and West Bengal.
The language is spoken by approximately 50 million native speakers and 12 million secondary speakers.
Unlike other Indo-Aryan script, Urdu is written from right to left, and has 39 consonants, 10 vowels and several other diacritical marks . Urdu is written in Nastaliq script which is a modified form of the Farsi script. This script is also used to write Punjabi, Sindhi, and Kashmiri.
- Vowels (10 Letters): ا, آ, بَری ی, چھوٹی ی, و, چھوٹی ے, بَری ے, آنے والی زبریں, آنے والے زیریں, آنے والی پیشیں.
- Consonants (39 Letters): ب, پ, ت, ٹ, ث, ج, چ, ح, خ, د, ڈ, ذ, ر, ڑ, ز, ژ, س, ش, ص, ض, ط, ظ, ع, غ, ف, ق, ک, گ, ل, م, ن, و, ہ, ھ, ء, ی, ے, آ.
- Numbers in Telugu: ۰ (0), ۱ (1), ۲ (2), ۳ (3), ۴ (4), ۵ (5), ۶ (6), ۷ (7), ۸ (8), ۹ (9)
- Foreign Language Study & Reference
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Amazon Prime includes:
Fast, FREE Delivery is available to Prime members. To join, select "Try Amazon Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery" below the Add to Cart button.
- Cardmembers earn 5% Back at Amazon.com with a Prime Credit Card.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
Important: Your credit card will NOT be charged when you start your free trial or if you cancel during the trial period. If you're happy with Amazon Prime, do nothing. At the end of the free trial, your membership will automatically upgrade to a monthly membership.
Buy new: $7.99
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required .
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
- To view this video download Flash Player
Urdu Letter Writing 2 , Urdu Alphabet Tracing 2: Learn to Write Urdu Level 2, Urdu Letter Tracing Work Book Level 2 (Urdu Letter and Word Writing Practice) Paperback – August 28, 2022
- Paperback $7.99 1 New from $7.99
Purchase options and add-ons
- Help children to learn Urdu in easy and simple way
- Include all Urdu character and relevant object illustration
- For kids from 3+ years of age
- Attractive premium color cover design
- Printed on high quality perfectly sized pages at 8.5x11 inches Black and White pages
- Book 2 of 4 Urdu Letter and Word Writing Practice
- Print length 76 pages
- Language English
- Publication date August 28, 2022
- Dimensions 8.5 x 0.18 x 11 inches
- ISBN-13 979-8848727272
- See all details
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
- ASIN : B0BCCYH8VB
- Publisher : Independently published (August 28, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 76 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8848727272
- Item Weight : 9 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.18 x 11 inches
- #1,436 in Alphabet Reference
- #5,074 in Foreign Language Instruction (Books)
To report an issue with this product, click here .
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
No customer reviews
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
Learn To Write Urdu Alphabet
About this app
Ratings and reviews
- Flag inappropriate
- Show review history
App support, more by simya solutions ltd..