Looter's Literary Review Portolan Chart 5
- Edit source
- View history
Entertaining articles from the world of TV, Movies, and Gaming
Looter’s Literary Review Spiritfarer – All Treasure Locations
By Screen Hype
It’s a great time to be a Spiritfarer player , as we’ve recently had the Beverly update. As well as bringing the adorable Beverly into the game, there were a whole bunch of quality of life improvements. You can now set waypoints when travelling, so you can pass through things like crates on your way to a new town. You can also have multiple save files, and view your boat in photo mode, among other things. Possibly the best part of the update, though, is the addition of a new quest line for Buck! It’s a fun scavenger hunt, but it’s easy to get a bit stuck with it. So, here are all the treasure locations for Looter’s Literary Review in Spiritfarer ! (And don’t forget to enter our free October giveaway for Darksiders III ).
Secret Portolan Chart #1
To view the charts, you need to take them to the projector in the archive room. This is the case for all 6 of the treasure maps. The first one shows a picture of an island with a tiny island directly adjacent to it, and the treasure is marked not far from that. When you examine your map, you’ll find that Loneberg is the only island that fits the picture. It’s conveniently near to a bus stop, so you can travel almost straight there. One thing to be aware of is that the angles are slightly off. That means that the actual location is not quite the same in reference to Loneberg as it is in the picture. The exact co-ordinates that you’ll need are -71, 180 .
Secret Portolan Chart #2
Now, this one is particularly sneaky, as the island shown in the picture is Lost Shrine. As such, there’s a good chance you’ll look all around your map, and find nothing. You get access to Lost Shrine after opening the treasure map you get as a reward for doing an errand for Francis. The errand is only available after partially completing Buck’s quest line. Thankfully, you don’t actually need Lost Shrine unlocked to find the location from the chart. The co-ordinates you’ll want to go to are 193, 164 .
Secret Portolan Chart #3
This is one of the easier charts in the game, as there aren’t many islands that are this close proximity to each other. The treasure can be found almost slap-bang in the middle of Alt Harbor and Albert’s Shipyard. It’s worth noting, however, that there’s a good chance your Alt Harbor is rotated differently. It seems to be the case that not everybody has Alt Harbor facing the same direction. The island shape is the same, just pointing in a different direction. To get the treasure for this chart, go to 54, 52 .
Secret Portolan Chart #4
There are a few larger islands on the map, and so it might take you a while to narrow this one down. The main thing you want to pay attention to are the formations around the large island. This means you can rule many islands out, and the one you’re left with is Oxbury. The actual treasure location is a little way below it, at the co-ordinates 222, -20 .
Secret Portolan Chart #5
There’s not very much to go on with this one, but thankfully, no part of the Spiritfarer map is the same. As such, you can go off the shape of the formation, using the island for reference. Once you follow along the pattern, you’ll find that the treasure location is just below Irina the turtle. Travel to 121, -87 and you’ll be there.
Secret Portolan Chart #6
The final chart is again a little easier. Few places on the map are that close together, so it helps narrow down your search. Once you look at island sizes, you’re left with only one place. You’ll find this final location in a triangle with Mount Toroyama and Hoseki Quarry. It’s right by the Nebula shrimp event, if you want another point of reference. The final co-ordinates are -125, 8 .
The Looter’s Literary Review quest in Spiritfarer is a lot of fun, and I’m so glad they added it. Buck is such a cheerful character, so it was nice to do a new quest line with him. It makes you feel almost like a pirate, traversing the seas in search for treasure. Hopefully this guide was useful for you in finding all the treasure locations.
What did you think of this new Spiritfarer quest? Join the discussion over in our Facebook community ! I’ll be uploading an interview with the developers, Thunder Lotus, in a couple of weeks, so watch this space! Also, if you love games, why not check out our monthly giveaway? You could win a copy of the impressive Darksiders III !
Hi! I'm Melika Jeddi, a content writer and aspiring author. I've created Screen Hype to share my unique brand of entertaining articles with the world, and to create a fun space that everyone can feel a part of :)
Among us the fungle guide, among us fungle sabotage guide, among us fungle task guide, one thought on “looter’s literary review spiritfarer – all treasure locations”.
Nice one. Thank you for posting this
Comments are closed.
Mineko’s Night Market – All Visitors Guide
Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition
Looters Literary Review Spiritfarer
If you are looking for a genuine Looters Literary Review Spiritfarer, you’ve come to the right place. We will be sharing our review here shortly. In the meantime, feel free to read up on other 3rd party reviews of this product down below, or leave your own review of the product using the review form. For any Questions , reach out to Minedit .
Write your own review…
Jinbo struts review.
If you are looking for a genuine Jinbo Struts Review, you’ve come to the right place. We will be sharing our review here shortly. In the meantime, feel…
Newegg Warranty Review
If you are looking for a genuine Newegg Warranty Review, you’ve come to the right place. We will be sharing our review here shortly. In the meantime, feel…
Perry Ellis Suits Review
If you are looking for a genuine Perry Ellis Suits Review, you’ve come to the right place. We will be sharing our review here shortly. In the meantime,…
Sennheiser Pxc 250 Ii Review
If you are looking for a genuine Sennheiser Pxc 250 Ii Review, you’ve come to the right place. We will be sharing our review here shortly. In the…
If you are looking for a genuine 60ue30u Review, you’ve come to the right place. We will be sharing our review here shortly. In the meantime, feel free…
Klipsch Kg 5 Review
If you are looking for a genuine Klipsch Kg 5 Review, you’ve come to the right place. We will be sharing our review here shortly. In the meantime,…
- Buck Questline Walkthrough + Spirit Guide (Spiritfarer)
Appearing as a talkative parrot, Buck is a late-game spirit that you can find waiting for you at the Hikarishima Lighthouse.
More than that, Buck is also the only spirit character that won’t be going to the Everdoor. Instead, he will keep Stella company until the game ends. That said, his quests still come with a fair amount of challenges.
This definitive guide offers an in-depth breakdown of his complete quest line. We also included his preferences, mood factors, and interests further in this guide.
How To Get Buck
A lair of wonders, finding jerome, finding bob, finding bryan, cooking dishes, demons of light, the fires of tondor, portolan chart #1, portolan chart #2, portolan chart #3, portolan chart #4, portolan chart #5, portolan chart #6, characteristics.
To get Buck on the ship, you will need two abilities:
- The Bounce ability from the Oxbury Shrine (X: 233, Y: 18)
- The Double Jump ability from the Hummingberg Shrine (X: 39, Y: 139)
After that, head to the Hikarishima Lighthouse and use your Bounce and Double Jump on top of the parasol beside one of the relaxing spirits (pictured below). This will let you reach the high landing up top.
After reaching the landing, the game will show Buck waiting for you at the top of the lighthouse, and he will immediately join your ship after.
Note: All of Stella’s abilities require two obols to unlock, and obols are automatically given to you by spirits after completing a certain task on the ship.
Buck’s Complete Quest Line
For his first request, Buck will talk to you and ask for his own house on the ship.
Unlike previous spirits, however, the blueprint for Buck’s accommodation won’t automatically appear in your station.
Instead, you will need to head over to the Edgeborough Lane Raccoon Shop (X: 192, Y: -105) and buy the blueprints there.
Note: Before you can visit Edgeborough Lane, you will need the Rock Destroyer Boat Improvement, detailed in our full guide to all boat improvements .
Once on the island, just keep heading right until you find the Raccoon Shop window. You can buy the blueprint there for 645 Glims.
Then head back to your ship and build Buck’s Lair of Wonders .
Here’s what you’ll need for the building:
- 12 pine planks
- 2 clear glass sheets
Once built, simply talk to Bucky and he will end this request.
The Silver Company
Next, Buck will ask you to look for his role-playing friends and gather them in one spot.
There are also three of them you need to find:
Head over to the island of Hummingberg at (X: 39, Y: 139) and go to the second house. Talk to the short blue spirit in front and that will be Jerome.
Next, sail towards the island of Oxbury at (X: 233, Y: 18) and head towards its ability shrine that you previously visited.
Talk to the spirit on the left side of the shrine and that will be Bob.
And lastly you’ll need to visit the Bottom Line Corp. at (X: 137, Y: 59). From there, head left and go up the red container to find the last spirit, Bryan.
Once you’re back on the ship, Buck will ask you to visit the Naked Mole-Bear Inn, located in the island of Nordweiler (X: -3, Y: 185).
Before you visit the island though, Buck will first ask you to prepare these snacks:
- 1 Toffee (milk and sugar)
- 1 Corndog (corn flour and pork)
- 5 Bowls of Popcorn (corn)
Once cooked, give all of them to Buck.
He will then ask you to head to the inn in Nordweiler, located just at the top of the tall ladder in the island.
Here Buck will reveal the next location you need to visit for this request: Furogawa (X: -150, Y: 67).
Once on the island, head right and look for an enshrined tree between two houses (this is the oracle).
Interact with the tree to get coordinates: (X: -185, Y: -92).
The oracle will also give you an Obol.
After that, head back to Buck on the dock of Furogawa and talk to him to end the request.
For this request, it’s time to head over to the coordinates that the Oracle gave us.
The coordinates lead to the Hidden Shrine, where you will need to do simple platforming to reach the shrine at the top.
This unlocks the Light Burst ability (for 2 obols).
Once you have the ability you can talk to Buck again to end the request.
Immediately after getting back on the ship, Buck will start his last request.
Here, he will introduce you to the Shadow Steel Orcs event.
During this event you’ll have to run around and use your light burst ability on the purple cardboard orcs that pop up to collect XP Bottles.
Regular orcs can be beaten by just bumping into them, while the purple glowing orcs require the lightburst ability.
Note: You can learn more information about this event in our Shadow Steel Orcs guide .
After the event, Buck will ask you to visit three locations to “light the fires of Tondor.”
For the first location, head to the Nordsee Pier (X: -116, Y: 165) and platform your way up the lighthouse there. Then use your lightburst ability on the light and talk to Buck back on the ship to start another Shadow Steel Orcs event.
Once you have defeated the orcs, head to our next location: the Hikarishima Lighthouse (X: -137, Y: -14).
Once you’re there, unlock the lighthouse and climb up to the top to use your lightburst ability again. Then it’s back to the ship for another Shadow Steel Orcs event with Buck.
For the final location, head on over to Sandwich Walk (X: 141, Y: -54).
Then climb up and use your lightburst ability on its lighthouse.
After that, you can head back to the ship and interact with Buck for the last Shadow Steel Orcs event you need to finish.
Then talk to Buck again to finally finish the request.
Looter’s Literary Review
In this request you will receive mail on your ship: a magazine called “Looter’s Literary Review.”
Buck will talk to you about this, mentioning that each copy of the magazine will give you a secret portolan chart that leads to hidden treasure.
The portolan chart can only be opened with the projector in the Archive Room, revealing a specific map location you have to find.
New portolan charts will also arrive in your mailbox every two in-game days. Here are all of their locations:
Location: X: -71, Y: 180
What You’ll Get:
- 1 Garden Upgrade (Water Retaining Soil)
- 1 Field Upgrade (Water Retaining Soil)
Location: X: 193, Y: 164
- 10 Oak Logs
- 5 Old Shoes
- 1 Medium Glim Bottle
- 2 Aluminum Ores
Location: X: 54, Y: 52
- 5 Steel Sheets
- 4 Crystal Glass Sheets
- 1 Large Glim Bottle
Location: X: 222, Y: -20
- 1 Large Glim bottle
- 1 Dice Boys’ First EP
- 1 Clear Glass Sheet
Location: X: 121, Y: -87
- 20 Old Shoes
- 5 Mock Gruels
- 1 Small Glim Bottle
Location: X: -125, Y: 8
- 5 Pine Logs
- 2 Electrum Sheets
- 2 Large Glim Bottles
Once you’ve visited all the locations you can talk to Buck again to end this request.
This request also ends his questline. But unlike previous spirits, Buck will not leave your ship for the Everdoor. Instead he will stick with you until the game ends.
Other than that, Buck will also offer you mini errand requests should you want to 100% the game.
Unlike other spirits, it’s implied that Buck has already passed on before Stella ever met him in life.
That said, Stella has always admired Buck’s geeky personality and adventures.
This means that even on the ship, Buck is pretty adventurous and fun-loving. He often speaks like he’s in a role-playing game, and is generally good-natured.
The only perk that we know so far is that he’ll harvest mushrooms for you when he’s in a good mood.
His food preferences are:
- Favorite food: Tomato Pizza
- Likes: Comfort food, Old-Fashioned food
- Dislikes: Dairy, Fruit
Other than that, Buck will also help you unlock the Lightburst ability. You can use this in the Shadow Steel Orcs minigame he introduces to you.
Feb has been trying to speedrun Super Mario 64 since he was 10 years old, but doesn't have the hand-eye coordination for it. When not attempting that, he spends his free time playing Metroidvanias, platformers, and Resident Evil 4 on all available consoles. He also likes building Gunpla and writing music, and thinks bicycles are man's greatest invention.
- 33 IMMORTALS
- Media Packs
- Press Releases
Player Support & Knowledge Base
Patch notes for spiritfarer.
- Patch Notes 2/9 (Itch.io Linux Hotfix - 35371):
- Patch Notes 11/22 (Switch - 1.15):
- Patch Notes 7/19 (Steam/GoG/Epic - 35357):
- Patch Notes 5/10 (Switch - 1.14 | PS4 - 1.15 | Gamepass PC - 18.104.22.168 | Xbox One - 22.214.171.124 | Stadia - 35305):
- Patch Notes 3/24 (Steam/GoG/Epic/Itch - Hotfix):
- Patch Notes 3/15 (Steam/GoG/Epic/Itch - 35319):
Patch Notes 12/23 (Steam):
Patch notes 12/17 (epic hot fix):, patch notes 12/16 (xbone v126.96.36.199 | gamepass pc v.188.8.131.52):, new spirits:, new content:.
Quality of Life Improvement:
- Patch Notes 09/28 (Steam/Epic/GoG/Itch/Stadia - 34556 | Switch v.1.12 | PS4 v.1.13 | Xbone v1.4.29 | GamePass PC v.1.4.32):
Patch Notes 09/08 (PS4 v.1.12):
- Patch Notes 08/31 (Steam/Epic/GoG/Itch - Beverly Update | Switch v1.11 / PS4 v.1.11 / PC Gamepass v.1.4.28 / Xbone v.1.4.27):
Patch Notes 05/31 (Switch v1.10 / PS4 v.1.10 / PC Gamepass v.1.4.14 / Xbone v.1.4.15):
- Patch Notes 05/17 (Steam/GoG/Epic/Itch - Lily Hotfix 2):
- Patch Notes 05/05 (Switch - v 1.8):
Patch Notes 05/03 (PS4 / Xbox One / Gamepass PC / Stadia):
- Patch Notes 04/22 (Steam / Epic / GoG / Itch - Hotfix):
- Patch Notes - 4/20 (Switch - version 1.6 / PS4 - version 1.8 / Gamepass PC - version 1.4.9 / Xbone - version 1.4.8):
- Patch Notes 02/15 (PS4 - version 1.7.0 & Gamepass PC 1.3.37):
- Patch Notes 2/3 (PS4 - v. 1.6):
- Patch Notes 01/29 (Switch - version 1.5.0):
- Patch Notes 1/25 (Xbox One - v. 184.108.40.206 / Game Pass PC - v. 220.127.116.11):
- Patch Notes 12/7 (Stadia - version 32678):
- Patch Notes 11/23 (Steam / Epic Games Store / GoG / Itch.io - version 32698):
- Patch Notes 10/07 (PS4 - version 1.03/4):
Patch Notes 10/07 (Switch v. 1.4):
Patch notes 10/07 (xbox one and windows pc v. 18.104.22.168, including game pass):.
- Patch Notes 10/07 (Steam / Epic Games Store / GoG / Itch.io - v. 32513):
Patch Notes 9/28 (Switch v. 1.3):
- Patch Notes 10/07 (Stadia - version 32387):
Patch Notes 9/28 (Epic / GoG / Steam / Itch v. 32491):
Patch notes 9/22 (epic / gog / steam / itch v. 32479):, patch notes 9/15 (xbox one v. 22.214.171.124 and windows pc v. 126.96.36.199, including game pass):.
- Patch Notes 9/10 (PS4 - version 1.02):
Patch Notes 9/03 (Epic v. 32301):
Patch notes 9/02 (xbox one v. 188.8.131.52 and windows pc v. 184.108.40.206, including game pass):.
- Patch Notes 9/02 (Nintendo Switch - version 1.2):
Patch Notes 9/01 (Steam/GoG):
Patch notes 8/26 (xbox one and windows pc, including game pass):, patch notes 8/26 (steam/gog):, patch notes 8/20 (steam):, patch notes 2/9 (itch.io linux hotfix – 35371):.
- Fixed the executable, which did not install properly and stopped the game from launching.
Patch Notes 11/22 (Switch – 1.15):
- Fixed an issue with the framerate that would cause it to oscillate drastically. The frame rate is now locked at 30.
Patch Notes 7/19 (Steam/GoG/Epic – 35357):
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck in stations when encountering a dragon or new location while playing guitar.
- Fixed a typo in Gwen’s dialogue when she explains sleep.
- Fixed a missing chair in Hummingberg.
- Fixed Stanley causing a black screen when attempting to sleep while he was in Stella’s cabin.
- Fixed being unable to sleep at minigame events.
- Fixed being unable to move the ship at minigame events.
- Fixed an issue where Gwen would appear on islands even when narratively they are supposed not to be able to do so.
- Report a Bug now redirects to our support page.
Note: Changes are only available on Windows for now, Linux and OSX will come at a later date.
Patch Notes 5/10 (Switch – 1.14 | PS4 – 1.15 | Gamepass PC – 220.127.116.11 | Xbox One – 18.104.22.168 | Stadia – 35305):
- A black screen no longer occurs if you pause during the Mind Palace event.
- Alice now properly recognizes the Beach outfit.
- The wardrobe now remembers a full outfit’s settings even when the player modifies a single item.
- Stella and Daffodil get teleported to Jackie whenever the other player triggers the conversation inside Gwen’s house.
- The boat now properly continues to its destination after encountering a turtle sister.
- Interacting with Stanley inside Stella’s cabin no longer causes Daffodil to fall outside the boundaries of the world.
- Sitting on a chair while the boat approaches the Everdoor no longer leads to a loss of functionality.
- The game’s in-game clock no longer resets after 24 hours.
- Stella’s arm now uses the proper lighting when fishing.
- The Everlight now appears properly during Loom and Woodcutting Minigames.
- The Touchpad Icon now properly appears in the rebind menus.
- Navigation inside the Control Rebinding screen no longer skips two settings when moving up from the Restore Default option.
- Tuna fishing music will no longer prematurely stop if your co-op partner stops fishing.
- Beverly is no longer behind Stella’s hat when hugged in ghost form.
- In local co-op, Daffodil no longer loses functionality when meeting the turtle sisters for the first time.
- Stella and Daffodil can no longer stand on an invisible platform in Stella’s Cabin.
- “The Real Spiritfarer” quest now properly subtracts a Lightbulb from your inventory instead of adding one.
- Daffodil no longer falls through the floor at multiple points in the game.
- Going back and forth quickly on the zipline no longer causes the sound effect to disappear.
- Stella’s bouncing animation no longer stutters when used on the umbrellas in Overbrook.
- Atul will no longer get stuck in a loop of exiting and entering his house if the kitchen is placed in a specific position underneath his house.
- The wind animation from the middle chimney at Bottom Line Corp no longer cuts off abruptly.
- Repeatedly watering crops no longer causes Stella’s water animation to be skipped.
- Stella no longer gets caught on the environment when using the zipline in Hoseki Quarry.
- Saving/Quitting during the House Call quest no longer causes Daria’s icon to appear early in the Save Menu.
- Daria now plays her instrument properly during the Mind Palace event.
- Daffodil can no longer interact with the butterflies during the Hades events.
- Mickey no longer abruptly returns to Bruce’s head during their final conversation on the way to the Everdoor.
- Mickey no longer disappears too early during Bruce & Mickey’s Everdoor animation.
- Denizen lost at sea now properly acknowledges your presence.
- Turtles no longer disappear when going to sleep.
- Daffodil no longer teleports during a Spirit’s release.
- Going to sleep no longer crashes the game.
- The ground inside the Field no longer appears upside down during the Edit mode.
- Sheep now properly have wool.
- Explored parts of the map no longer disappear upon reloading.
- You will no longer get stuck in the game’s intro sequence.
- Alice’s quest no longer bugs out and she will give you her obol.
- ESC/Back buttons now work in the ”Report a bug” menu.
- It is no longer possible to lose functionality by remapping the buttons to navigate menus to the DualShock touchpad and relaunching the game.
- Save progress & boat will no longer merge with another save if you delete it without loading a saved game first.
- Hugging Daffodil near a wall in Gwen’s house will no longer cause Stella to fall through the wall and get stuck.
- Hugging Daffodil at a specific spot in Overbrook’s hospital will no longer cause Stella to fall into the background.
- Players will no longer need to readjust from interactable objects (ore, trees, etc.) after interacting with it the first time.
- Nordweiller’s map tooltip no longer shows three chests instead of the intended two.
- Stella and Daffodil are now properly forced to row the tender during the Everdoor sequence.
- Exiting the Blueprint Station no longer causes the game to lose functionality.
- Sleeping near the Everdoor while the ghosts are on the ship no longer causes a black screen.
- A crash no longer occurs when loading a save file that has completed Stella’s Last Voyage.
- Closing the game during Jackie & Daria’s quest where Jackie bursts into Daria’s house will no longer break the flow of the quest completely.
- Spirits can no longer be kicked-off the boat when moving builds to a higher altitude.
- Skipping the intro too quickly after starting a New Game no longer causes graphical issues.
- Going back into the game quickly no longer shows the map upside down for a couple of seconds.
- Acetates now properly displays their contents in the projector room.
- Text in Main Menu will properly appear in your chosen language when playing in Japanese, Korean, Simplified or Traditional Chinese.
- The padlock unlocking animation is no longer squashed.
- Disconnecting your controller while in a menu no longer causes the Controller Assign Screen to overlap with the current menu.
- Fixed an issue that unintentionally caused the screen to flash, which could lead to a crash.
- Navigation in the Gamepad Controls menu no longer stops working when highlighting the Restore Default option.
- Large performance and stability issues with Switch have been fixed.
- Joycons’ grip mode in co-op no longer exchanges the Interact and Cancel buttons.
- Jackie will no longer be in low resolution when speaking to him for the first time on an island, after his reveal.
- The water will no longer appear in Low Resolution during Gwen’s Last Voyage.
- Daffodil’s eyes and ears will no longer flicker.
- Fixed an issue where certain station’s buttons were hard to read when using a Left Joycon.
- Astrid’s fan will no longer clip through walls.
- Buck’s event prompt will no longer be cut off by the edge of the screen.
- Stella’s superfluous animation frame when running towards Lily was removed.
- Astrid will no longer get stuck on a ladder when welcoming Giovanni to the boat.
- Your save progress will no longer merge with another upon deletion.
- Rain effects will no longer glitch when arriving at Greenhalten Bay.
- Dualshock controller icons for Option and Share will no longer have an extra white pixel on each sides.
- Spirits’ mood bonus for eating a food they enjoy is no longer mistranslated to food they dislike in Portuguese.
- Summer no longer says that she is not hungry when rejecting a hug, in Simplified Chinese.
- Torn Letter and the Crumpled Letter from Jackie both contained untranslated lines in Russian, Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- There is no longer a typo in Charon’s dialogue at the start of the game.
- The button icons and text no longer overflow the UI when reading letters in Russian.
- Fixed multiple food items in the recipe list whose text overflowed in Russian.
- Denizen name in Quest Log for “Perimeter Sweep” was untranslated in multiple languages.
- Doctor had an untranslated speech bubble after completing his quest at Overbrook in multiple languages.
- Denizens in Southpoint Docks were not translated in multiple languages.
- Gwen will no longer say a specific hour to wake her up instead of in the morning in Korean.
- Text to confirm an event will no longer overlap with the Yes/No options in Simplified Chinese.
- Pop-up notification about Jackie’s house improvements had an incorrect line break in Russian text.
- Russian text box overflowed when talking about Daria in the Archive Room Filing Cabinet.
- Text in the Main Menu now properly appears when first launching the game in Japanese, Korean, Simplified or Traditional Chinese.
Patch Notes 3/24 (Steam/GoG/Epic/Itch – Hotfix):
- Spiritfarer’s custom cursor is back!
- Fixed an issue where events would no longer have any music.
- You can no longer play music for your plants during events.
- Fixed an issue with Alice’s “On Shoop, Two Sheep” quest, where the key would not be collected properly, leading to a complete halt in its progression.
Patch Notes 3/15 (Steam/GoG/Epic/Itch – 35319):
- Sleeping while Stanley is in front of the bed in Stella’s cabin no longer results in a loss of functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Stella is sometimes blurry due to Texture Streaming being enabled.
- Reporting a bug now correctly sends all Save Slots rather than just Save 1.
- Backend stuff to the Report a Bug feature.
- Fixed an issue where Epic blocked paths using strings longer than 220 characters.
- Fixed an issue where interacting with the Build Mode would lead to a loss of functionality.
Patch Notes 12/13 (Steam/Epic/GoG/Itch/Stadia – 35160 | Switch v.1.13 | PS4 v.1.14 | Xbone v22.214.171.124 | GamePass PC v.126.96.36.199):
Jackie, the Hyena:
- The caretaker of all the patients at Overbrook.
- Jackie’s house
Daria, the Bat:
- One of the patient of Jackie. She is prone to very erratic behaviors.
- New Island: Overbrook
- New Event: Mind Palace
- New station upgrade: Beehive
- Sweet new recipes!
- New Overbrook-related shenanigans!
- Player Manual: Read all previously received hints, tips & tricks for Spiritfarer, from inside your Pause Menu!
- The last two Figureheads each cost 1 extra flower.
- Meetings with now occur at 1/5/9 spirits released, from 1/4/8.
- Multiple achievements got updated requirements:
→ Spiritfared Achievement now requires 13 Spirits Released to complete, up from 11. → Upgraded all buildings (added Jackie’s house) → Mood related achievements: All Spirit Ecstatic, 5 Ecstatic Spirits & Any Spirit (added Jackie & Daria to requirements or potential spirits) All Collections Collected (updated with new recipes)
- Fixed the Mist Guardian will pop up for a second before he is meant to appear during the second encounter.
- Fixed pop-up speech bubbles may appear above Summer while she is hibernating.
- Fixed an issue where the in-game time reset to 0 when hitting 24 hours.
- Fixed the two Dragons events overlapping on each others during travel.
- Fixed Alice falling off the boat after talking to her during her Quest.
- Fixed sheep getting stuck on the ladder when the loom was placed closely to the foundry’s chimney.
- Fixed incubator breaking when 4th egg hatched, leading to no more chickens to spawn.
- Fixed camera not zooming out when the player backtracked during the Gold Dragon event.
- Fixed Stella appearing in front of the scaffolding in Nordweiler while climbing a ladder.
- Fixed Stella bouncing when mining on the dragon’s head as it rose.
- Fixed lots of large performance and stability issues.
- Fixed Elena not acknowledging that the player has successfully done the hard thunderstorm challenge.
- Fixed “Join the TLG family” screens’ interactive textbox.
- Fixed the graphical issues when skipping the Intro cinematic too quickly.
- Fixed the third save slot crashing as soon you save/quit anywhere in the game.
Game Pass only:
- Fixed Stella freezing during her run animation if the windmill meter was interacted with while moving.
- Fixed fog of war’s progress on the map disappearing after a crash.
Patch Notes 09/28 (Steam/Epic/GoG/Itch/Stadia – 34556 | Switch v.1.12 | PS4 v.1.13 | Xbone v1.4.29 | GamePass PC v.1.4.32):
- Minor changes to Gustav’s monologues.
- Changed Start Game text to Continue/New Game according to if any saves exist or not
- Modified Francis’ acetate quest to be unique
- Modified Buck’s Mood graph so it scales properly during the building quest
- Modified Beverly’s food related quest to be skippable (Laksa)
- Modified Spiritfared achievement requirements from 10 spirits >>>> 11 spirits
- Modified the layers for items spawning in Floating Crate event to avoid overlaps
- Modified the priorities of some of Beverly’s conversations
- Modified two typos from Gwen and Atul’s dialogs
- Modified Astrid & Giovanni’s priorities so they come to welcome new spirits
- Modified Safe Travel mode to enable events if it’s disabled while the boat is on an event.
- Modified Lily’s flowers to only grow after meeting Hades
- Modified Build Mode to only show available customization on building with decorations
- Modified Delete Save Button from F12 >>>> F4
- Disabled Stargazing mode when at the Everdoor
- Added transition animation to Beverly between hug and talk animations
- Fixed the text bubble appearing before the fade-in when the build mode activates
- Fixed loss of functionality in Controls menu
- Fixed Gwen’s Kitchen quest validation dialogue not triggering
- Fixed the navigation of the Music Mini-Game button in the rebinding menu
- Fixed the duplicate Stella at the end of a hug with any spirits
- Fixed the issue where you can’t apply resolution changes when width or height has an identical component as the current resolution
- Fixed the second player’s recipe UI appearing over map
- Fixed sheep upgrade getting removed when going in and out of enclosure to feed it
- Fixed chicks going into different chicken coops before maturing into full grown chickens
- Fixed the player falling out of building when hugging next to a wall with another building under it
- Fixed some expressions not playing ever again after the first time
- Fixed an issue where an acetate would not drop from a chest during a quest
- Fixed the ”Safe Travel mode” keyboard button not working in Azerty and Dvorak mode
- Fixed an issue where Cow Stall and Sheep Corral improvements were available before finding the blueprints in the world
- Fixed an issue where the Everdoor atmosphere didn’t trigger when Stella came to the Everdoor a second time right after finishing The Last Voyage
- Fixed an issue where the controller would vibrate even when left unused
- Fixed an issue where Beverly would not recognize her favorite food as her favorite
- Fixed an issue where Gwen’s quest “Set Sail, Captain!” didn’t continue forwards after clearing the trash on the boat.
- Fixed an issue where the map’s projector would fail to open properly.
And a slew of very minor bug fixes.
- Fixed the music minigame’s UI changing to keyboard inputs whenever the mouse is moved during gameplay, while playing with a controller
- Fixed various issues caused by playing in save slots other than #1 in local co-op
- Default bindings for the Request button is not properly tied to the Touchpad press button.
- Local co-op mode stops the player from starting the game.
- The Henry acetate is missing from the Old Central District chest.
- The map’s projector fails to open properly.
- The game hangs when trying to rebind Jump/Hold to Glide.
Patch Notes 08/31 (Steam/Epic/GoG/Itch – Beverly Update | Switch v1.11 / PS4 v.1.11 / PC Gamepass v.1.4.28 / Xbone v.1.4.27):
- Beverly: A tiny owl found in Oxbury
→ Beverly’s house → Full length spirit questline
- New save system: you can now have 3 save slots.
- New Station – Archive room : A place where you can store and look up old documents. Prime location to view treasure maps or Acetates.
- Buck’s Looter’s Literary reviews : Special magazines that contains a series of quests with treasure maps.
- Radio in the Lounge : Hang out by the bar and take a listen to any of the songs from the soundtrack you’ve heard befor
- New spicy foods have been added:
→ Laksa: A delicious spicy noodle soup that will cure any cold. → Milquetoast: It’s just wet bread. → Flamin’ Firebirdz: After a bag of these bad boys, you won’t even feel your face. → Aloo Gobi: A vegetable delight with flavour to boot. → Chai Latte: A spicy drink for cold or hot days. → Chilaquiles: A breakfast classic for people in the know. → Dakgangjeong: Sweet, crispy and spicy. Three delicious words!
Quality of Life Improvements:
- You can now keep track of required materials for buildings, houses, stations and improvements inside the Captain’s log.
- Destination queue: select up to 3 points to explore in a single travel!
- New “ Safe Travel ” mode for travelling, which automatically skips events during your next travel.
- You can enable and disable Alex’s bus station music .
- In-game optional assistance for all Elena’s events when you fail.
- New Watering Upgrade and visuals for Field and Garden (Quest rewards)
- Sitting on any chair at night now enables the Stargazing mode , which hides the buildings and shows the starry night sky.
- Added more drawings from Stanley!
- “Going to sleep” sequence is now faster.
- Small screenshake when you use the light burst ability.
- Documents in Inventory: New to Old, the red appears on them to mark them as “new”.
- New Game Options available:
→ Screenshake (scale 1-10) → Controller vibrations (scale 1-10) → Input Source (Direct Input / Raw input) → Text bubble size (scale 1-10) → Game running in background (Disabled / Enabled)
- Improved Build mode:
→ Ship View mode: disable the UI to see your boat in full. → The star cursor should be bigger and is now bound to the grid. → Selecting a building should snap the cursor to the middle of said building. → Hovering over buildings shows their name in the edit/improve mode.
- Small UI tweaks:
→ There is a “No blueprint” text display when trying improve buildings with no improvements available. → The “Build” button will now appear greyed out if you hover a building that you are unable to build.
- Tweaked the narrative surrounding Stanley’s takeover of the Guest house:
→ A new shenanigan quest unlocks, which prompts the player to craft a new Guest house. → Some spirits will complain about their lack of habitation. They will also show a “hates sleeping outside” mood debuff if they are forced to sleep outside.
- Added new narrative moments with some Spirits in some specific locations.
- Added hints to each character’s favorite food in their dialogs.
- Spirits now have more interactions with one another.
- Changed Stanley’s requirement from 3 Spirits Released >>> 4 Spirits Released.
The changes to Gustav’s story are coming in a patch very soon, they sadly missed the boat for this content update.
- Fixed faulty behavior in build mode
- Re-added splashes when turtle goes back down
- Fix player stuck playing as daffodil in single player
- Make sure Music prompt is displayed in pause menu
- Make Stella go back to idle at the end of conversation if it ended with an expression
- Make controller icons adapt to last controller used
- Prevent rebinding gamepad’s A button as the Back button due to issue with Music mini game.
- Modified Gwen’s mansion door opening conditions
- Fix camera bug in coop in Gurenu Fields after leaving build mode
- Series of small fixes to manage an edge case with Lily’s reveal.
- Fixed a small issue where Lily often appeared uncentered when sleeping
- Disabled auto-save during Lily’s reveal sequence
- Lily now glows when idle at night to more resemble her glowy interactive butterfly state
- Changed Lily lighting so it is not affected by the player light too much
- Sawmill minigame no longer completely fail if 1 plank failed
- Added out of screen pointer for butterflies’ welcome sequence
Patch Notes 05/17 (Steam/GoG/Epic/Itch – Lily Hotfix 2):
- Make stella go back to idle at the end of conversation if it ended with an expression
Patch Notes 05/05 (Switch – v 1.8):
- Camera zooming out way to much in coop.
- Player control only the cat and/or can only play in single player.
- Hugging ghost spirit blocking controls.
- Removed a placeholder item (Acetate 2).
Patch Notes 04/22 (Steam / Epic / GoG / Itch – Hotfix):
Patch notes – 4/20 (switch – version 1.6 / ps4 – version 1.8 / gamepass pc – version 1.4.9 / xbone – version 1.4.8):.
Added features on all ports:
- New spirit – Lily The Butterfly: Appears near the very end of the game and gives more insight into Stella’s life.
- Island’s names now appear while fast travelling.
- Bus Stops are easier to see from the Fast Travel screen.
- Fishing can now be done in coop
- New visual effects when Stanley is found.
- New atmosphere for Buck’s event.
- New UI showing how many items can be added to stations.
- The boat can now travel at night after the first conversation with Lily.
- New coop controller assignment screen. (On all ports except Switch )
Fixes on all ports:
- Buck’s event can no longer start during another atmosphere (rain, stars, etc.)
- Recipe collection now shares the same sorting as the recipe book.
- Fix cat joystick rebindings not being saved
- Prevent menus from clipping down the bottom of the screen when playing in coop.
- Fix Alice confirming the sheep shearing quest next to an unshorn sheep.
- Fix player getting stuck in the run animation
- Fix Smithy automatically starting when smithing brass sheet at a low frame rate
- Fix Smithy being more likely to break on the first hit
- Fix navigation inside the Pause Menu
- Fix user still getting planks if they fails the minigame
Fixes exclusive to Switch:
- Fix cat’s behaviours and inventory when player’s controller is disabled
- Fix turtles not appearing the next day after sleeping next to them
- Fix item collected message not displaying when item is removed from inventory in a conversation
- Fix the rightmost cultist denizen to sometimes spawn at the wrong location
- Modified Elena placement on the island
- Fix Summer slowly going down ladders
Fixes exclusive to Xbox / UWP / Stadia / PC:
- Fix keyboard controls not working after restoring to default in Azerty or Dvorak
- Added a hint for the lighthouse sequence to help people
- Added conversation when spirits are sleeping outside.
- Fix Back button in auto saves screen being written as Test instead of Back ( Only PC )
Patch Notes 02/15 (PS4 – version 1.7.0 & Gamepass PC 1.3.37):
- Larger boat sizes not stopping when Stella or Daffodil would fall in the water.
Patch Notes 2/3 (PS4 – v. 1.6):
- Reenabled Alice’s kitchen call to prevent her from starting the kitchen quest at a random position.
- Changed Alice’s position during her kitchen conversation
- Pillbug event initialization not working properly at high framerates.
- Make sure interactions can not get stuck waiting for an animation that will never happen
- Building unmovable if accidentally got placed out of bounds
- Beetle not disappearing if quit/continue during ghost event
- Loss of control when quit/continue too soon after a sleep
- Invisible wall stopping player player from getting back to the boat after dragon in co-op
- Field plant growing super fast with music when cat sings along
- Co-op pointers sometimes being active in main menu
- Stop turtles from overlapping when doing a travel that goes past multiple turtles
- Stella animation getting stuck when holding a direction during first conversation with Deer
- Fast travel map jerking to place after map opened when at a point near the border of the map
- Station trade UI staying open in co-op in second player quits to main menu during trade
- Missing loading screen doing quit/continue very quickly
- Lightning bottle not spawning for cat during storm
- Dust bunnies interaction not staying disabled when coming back to boat from an island after doing the event
- Spirits disapearing when moving a building to deck level while spirit is outside the building
- Cursor moving back to (0,0) after decorating a building in build mode
- Bug in music minigame where staying pressed on the keys triggered note successes
- Bug in music minigame where pressing Tab to exit opened quest log
- Stop spirits from getting stuck when interacting with them on the extremity of ladders
- Animation bug when shearing a sheep facing other way just after feeding it
- Cat jittering instead of singing along to music minigame
- Cat inventory staying open and cat not following when setting cat controller to none during game
- Turtle not appearing the next day after sleeping next to her
- ItemCollected message not displaying when item is removed from inventory in a conversation
- Moved a target that caused the rightmost cultist denizen to sometimes spawn at the wrong location.
- Snake going down ladder very slowly when interacting and quitting the interaction non-stop before a ladder
- Modified condition for enable of dog old coin treasure
- Modified verysad conversations for all spirits (lowered priority to not block quests)
- Modified Cow station seeinside
- Modified beetle object (disabled by default) in Stanley’s House
- Modified conditions for Buck’s conversations orc fights
- Modified disable condition for Seal (conversation manager bug)
- Modified Dog Quest graph for treasures and build house quests
- Modified QuestManager.cs to remove duplicate Talk to X spirit
- Modified Dogdenizen placement and added target
- Corrected a minor technical typo in korean loc.
Patch Notes 01/29 (Switch – version 1.5.0):
- Alice should correctly stay at the prow for the second part of her welcome, instead of walking left.
- Made the cat stay put when Stella is carrying Alice.
- Alice’s placement during her kitchen conversation
- Make sure interactions can not get stuck waiting for a lerp animation
- Animal station upgrades
- Spirits disappearing when moving a building to deck level while spirit is outside the building
- Modified beetle object (disabled by default) in Stan’s House
- A very minor French typo.
Patch Notes 1/25 (Xbox One – v. 188.8.131.52 / Game Pass PC – v. 184.108.40.206):
- Changed Alice’s lookat during her kitchen conversation
- Make sure interactions can not get stuck waiting for a lerp animation that will never happen
- Missing loading screen if quit/continue very quickly
Game Pass PC Only Fixes:
- Modified QuestManager.cs to remove duplicate ‘Talk to X spirit’
- Modified DogDenizen placement and added target
- Snake going down ladder very slowly when interacting and quitting the interaction nonstop before a ladder
- Modified sorting of dock in Shipyard
- Keyboard layout setting (Dvorak, Azerty) not getting saved properly
- Resolution setting not staying applied when above 1080p
Patch Notes 12/7 (Stadia – version 32678):
- Remove requirement to hold jump button to go high when bouncing
- Astrid’s right top roof where it was impossible to build on it.
- Changed Alice’s look at during her kitchen conversation
- Stella animation getting stuck when holding a direction during first conversation with Gwen
- Modified condition to enable Elena’s old coin treasure
- Modified very sad conversations for all spirits (lowered priority to not block quests)
- Linked a placeholder, translated string to the “inedible” lion’s reaction, which has slipped translation.
Patch Notes 11/23 (Steam / Epic Games Store / GoG / Itch.io – version 32698):
- Fixed texts overlapping in the Controls menu
- Building unmovable if accidentally got placed out of grid
- Invisible wall stopping player from getting back to the boat after dragon in co-op
- Stella animation getting stuck during first conversation with Gwen
- Fast travel map jerking to place after opening map while near border of the map
- UI staying open in co-op if second player quits to main menu during trade
- Keyboard layout setting not getting saved properly
- Spirits disappearing when moving a building on top of a spirit on the deck
- Music minigame where staying pressed on the keys triggered note successes
- Music minigame where pressing Tab to exit opened quest log
- Cat inventory and AI not working when setting controller to none during game
- Conditions for Buck’s conversations orc fights
- Elena’s Quest graph for treasures and build house quests
- Condition for enable of Elena’s old coin treasure
- Very sad conversations for all spirits
- Cultist denizen’s spawn location
- Elena’s spawn location
- Stop spirits from getting stuck when interacted with on extremity of ladders
Patch Notes 10/07 (PS4 – version 1.03/4):
- Added Korean localization
- Added Japanese localization
- Removed requirement to hold jump button to go high when bouncing
- Elena now receives a mood buff whenever you complete one of her challenges. These can be replayed repeatedly to bring her mood to Ecstatic.
- Fixed an issue causing infinite loading screens
- Fixed smelting shoe experiment sometimes breaking the game
- Added a failsafe quest to prevent a rare blocker during Alice’s final quests
- Fixed minor bugs in various Alice scenes
- Improved Cyrillic font legibility
- Fixed Lynx not giving smelted Ore
- Fixed rain not working when loading an island with rain from the start menu
- Fixed sawmill log counter not resetting to zero when you cancel interaction
- Fixed player falling through wall after a cat hug or mushroom interaction in cabin
- Removed cat hug zoom in when inside a building
- Fixed sheep visuals overlapping/flashing when multiple sheep are brought back to the island
- Fixed cat disappearing behind boat after Fast Travel
- Stopped Alex the Seal’s music from playing after Fast Travel
- Fixed some visual problems with denizen/spirit reveal sequences
- Removed unused audio from Stella and Walrus animations
- Fixed spirits sometimes teleporting during eat animation
- Fixed an issue preventing building on top of Astrid’s house
- Fixed a bug where Giovanni’s action would stall during the Indiscreet Meeting quest
- Various minor bug fixes and optimizations
- Fixed some camera issues with ultra-wide screens on Windows PC
Patch Notes 10/07 (Steam / Epic Games Store / GoG / Itch.io – v. 32513):
- Fixed pillbug event initialization not working properly at high framerates
- Marked two keys as revised to get them translated.
- Localization update, translating some missing strings as well as adding several corrections
- Added Japanese translation
- Fix some texts overlapping in the menus
- Fix issue where you couldn’t activate the zipline shrine if you had activated the bounce shrine
- Remove possibilty to set daffodil to player 1 in single player (could block the intro cinematic)
- Fix issue allowing you to pass the rock barrier without the rock breaker
- Fixed issue where Alice’s carrying questline could be broken by a saving event before reaching destination
- Changed one of Alice’s mood perk target (mean gossip) so she wouldn’t wander around the boat when she can’t walk anymore
- Slightly tweaked the time range of the carry conversation so that it fit better with the clock.
- Disabled right interaction during Alice’s trip, right before she gets hurt.
- Disabled Alice’s interaction when she is being carried to avoid issues with Daffodil
- Added status flag count for Frog Quest
- Added properties to two pub food
- Prevent some texts to overflow in the menus
- Add failsafe so sheep can’t eat non-edible crops
- Fix sheep being stuck in eating animation when you harvest the plant it’s eating
- Fixed issue where Charron was pixelated during the intro
- Fix rounding problems in collector UI
- Fix Atul never making planks
- Added a “Celebrate if not loading” celebration mode to quests to prevent Alice’s “Taking the low road” quest from celebrating every load.
- Throw the BoatChanged event when canceling a building swap to prevent false states.
- Several UI improvements and fixes
- Reclassified Rice pudding as a dessert, not a breakfast food
- Added non-breaking space tags to a conversation so coordinates are is more readable.
- Switch correctly prevent Switch from saving on Exit
- Make mushroom seed fishable again if seed was eaten
- Minor tweak to meke the “Down the rabbit hole” quest inactive after releasing Alice.
- Prevent Stella from being locked in an interaction if user exited the game when a spirit was on tender at the Everdoor or during a last voyage.
Patch Notes 10/07 (Stadia – version 32387):
- Fixed hints displaying multiple times
- Fixed bug with Gwen’s fed status
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t activate the zipline shrine if you had activated the bounce shrine
- Removed the possibility to set daffodil to player 1 in single player
- Fixed issue allowing you to pass the rock barrier without the rock breaker
- Various fixes to Alice requests and story lines
- Various fixes to Gwen requests and story lines
- Various fixes to Bruce and Mickey requests and story lines
- Various fixes to Atul requests and story lines
- Made mushroom seed fishable again if seed was eaten
- Fixed a very minor French typo.
- Prevent Alex the Seal’s music from playing after a Fast Travel has been made.
- Fixing Astrid’s (Lynx) right top roof where it was impossible to build on it.
- Fix spamming ESC during initilization breaking loading
- Fix Astrid’s (Lynx) right top roof where it was impossible to build on it.
- Make cyrillic font a bit smaller to avoid blurry downscaling
- Fix Lynx not giving smelted Ore
- Fix rain not working when loading an island with rain from the start menu
- Fixing Iceberg/Rock visuals passing “between” the Boat and the Boat tender…
- Fix sawmill log counter not resetting to zero when you cancel interaction
- Fix player falling through wall after a cat hug or mushroom interaction in cabin
- Remove cat hug zoom in when inside a building
- Fix sheep visuals overlapping/flashing when multiple sheep are brought back to the island
- Fix camera bug/seal island position bug when you fast travel after having started to travel away from seal island
- Fix cat disappearing behind boat after fast travel
- Stella Neutral State missing Overlay frames for transition Run to Idle
- Remove null ref in fallback font texture
- Further clean up fallback fonts assets
- Fixed bug with TEMP_TURN_ON_ALL_LIGHTS flag working incorrectlt with occupancy triggers.
- Standardized the size of the holograms in the denizen prefabs and welcome sequences
- Removed the flame head in the welcome sequences
- Moved the mushroom’s house camera bounds down to prevent it from clipping the interaction menus.
- Reduced the intensity of the lanterns for the cow stall and sheep enclosure.
- Fix rain sometimes unloading while in the death portal rain area
- SFX – Removed unused audio from Stella and Walrus animations.
- Layer sorting fix on Stella’s overlay layer for Run_to_Idle animation frames
- Fix bug where zipline pole could disappear when 2 poles were aligned vertically with a building between them
- Fix sheep shear animation not playing properly sometimes (when followed by a jump or after being fed while facing in the opposite direction)
- Fix spirit sometimes teleporting during eat animation
- Ultra-wide Screen: Fix the camera being too close while in the Build/Edit/Improve menu on the boat, preventing the player from having access in some area on the building grid.
- Added “Repair Save” button in the Options. Appears automatically under specific circumstances – see info HERE .
- Improved legibility of the Cyrillic font.
- Fixed Atul never making planks.
- Fixed Astrid never giving ingots.
- Fixed text overflowing in UI.
- Fixed foundry experiment breaking when playing in German language.
- Fixed font sometimes failing to display characters.
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Patch Notes 9/10 (PS4 – version 1.02):
- Added localization in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
- Fixed an issue causing progression of the story lines or player abilities to rollback to a previous state, breaking the game. Please note that the patch will address the root cause of the issue – but if the issues with your game’s progression persist following this patch, it is unlikely that we will be able to “repair” your progress.
- Fixed an issue where the ship got stuck on a physical barrier on the map.
- Fixed hints being shown multiple times.
- Fixed some texts overlapping in the menus.
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t activate the zipline shrine if you had activated the bounce shrine.
- Removed the possibility to set daffodil to player 1 in single player.
- Various fixes to Alice requests and story lines.
- Various fixes to Gwen requests and story lines.
- Fix overlapping texts in the Controls menu.
- Fix smelting shoe experiment sometimes breaking the game
- Added a failsafe quest to prevent a rare blocker during Alice’s final quests.
- Fixed an edge case of infinite loading screen (Game Pass PC).
- Fixed issues where saved progression (including maps, buildings, abilities, and storylines) could be corrupted.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Patch Notes 9/02 (Nintendo Switch – version 1.2):
- Optimized memory usage to lower the potential of crashes
- Various fixes to Bruce and Mickey requests and story lines.
- Various fixes to Atul requests and story lines.
- Added fix to prevent some texts to overflow in the menus
- Various fixes to issues with sheep
- Fixed issue where Charon was pixelated during the intro
- Can now rebind Music controls in the rebindings menu
- R is now the default binding for playing music instead of F.
- Various localization corrections
- Prevent player to be stuck in Stella’s constellation when doing Stella’s last voyage for a second time.
- Fixed an issue causing the save to become lost or unrecognized by the game, and the Continue option to become non-functional.
- Fixed an issue causing progression of the story lines or player abilities to rollback to a previous state, breaking the game. Please note that the patch will address the root cause of the issue – but if your game progression is corrupted as mentioned here, it is unlikely that this patch will be able to “repair” your progress.
- Fixed tracking of Gwen’s hunger.
- Repaired saves where Gwen’s Obol conversation never played.
- Added incremental status count for Atul’s Quests.
- Added properties to two pub foods.
- Prevent some texts to overflow in the menus.
- Added failsafe so sheep can’t eat non-edible crops (such as Stanley!)
- Fixed sheep being stuck in eating animation when you harvest the plant it’s eating
- Made mystery seed fishable again if seed was eaten
- Added fix to prevent player getting stuck in Stella’s constellation when doing Stella’s last voyage for a second time.
- Added fix to prevent Stella from being locked in an interaction if user exited the game when a spirit was on tender at the Everdoor or during a last voyage.
- Fixed ice/mist/rock blockers something making you stuck forever
- Fixed splash screen video preventing the game from launching when system can’t play it (black screen with cursor)
- Fixed cat sometime disappearing when hugging him
- Fixed glyphs being broken for XInput or unrecognized controllers
- Fixed title of kitchen window not being localized
Spiritfarer® Farewell Edition: All Locations (The Crow’s End Inc. lost bounty Quest)
Maps and map coords for the quests The Crow’s End Inc. lost bounty
Crow’s End Inc. lost bounty quest
Sick and tired of finding this bloody spots basing on the crappy paintings and matching with the actual map?
Well, not anymore!
Looter’s Literary Review (Find the Crow’s End Inc. lost bounty) is a quest found after Buck unlock the XP Potions event.
It recurs once every 2 in-game days, up to a total of 6 times. It is delivered to your mailbox. Once the letter is opened a map is added that can be viewed in the archive room. The bounties cannot be retrieved unless one has the relevant map.
Coordinates 1: -71, 180
Coordinates 2: 199, 167
Coordinates 3: 52, 51
Coordinates 4: 223, -19
Coordinates 5: 119, -87
Coordinates 6: -120, 12
Note: if this guide is helpful for you. please leave a thumb to support the author via the originally guide .
- Spiritfarer Farewell Edition: Master Chef Achievement Guide (Updated June 2022)
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.