80+ Problem Solution Speech Topics
A problem/solution speech takes the approach of highlighting an issue with the intent to provide solutions. It is a two-phase approach where first the speaker lays out the problem and explains the importance. Secondly, a variety of solutions are provided to tackle the said issue. The best solutions are those that can be actively applied.
The first problem to tackle is picking a topic. It is a good idea to pick something topical but then again, the world just supplies so many options that it can be overwhelming.
When you are assigned to write a problem-solution essay or research paper, choosing a good topic is the first dilemma you need to work out.
The world is full of issues that need to be resolved. However, it is not sufficient to simply pick a subject because it is topical. Ideally, you should pick a subject that is important to you on some level as well. Speaking about an issue you care about brings out an irreplicable passion that people are sure to respond to. If you’re still confused, we have included a wide variety of topics so that you can pick one that calls out to you.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
- Thesis Statement:
- Call to Action:
Problem Solution Method
Comparative advantage method, social issues, environment, relationships, wrapping up, problem/solution speech outline.
Before we jump into the topics, it can be handy to understand the speech structure of a problem-solution speech. Understanding how to approach a speech script can have an effect on the topic you pick. Oftentimes, we are confident we can speak about a subject but once we begin the draft, we realize we don’t actually have that much to say.
So take a good look at what elements you need to include in your problem/solution speech:
The introduction is a key part of any speech. This is where you will try to grab the audience’s attention, establish the problem statement, and highlight your key points. It is in your introduction that you will need to explain why the presented issue is an issue. The objective is to convince the audience that the problem at hand is one that requires attention.
If you need help with effective attention-grabbers, you can browse our article on 12 Effective Attention-Grabbers for your speech .
The thesis statement is where you will present the problem you are about to tackle. Typically the problem is laid out in the form of a question. You will also be talking about your stance on the presented problem.
Before you launch into giving solutions after highlighting the problem, you need to explain the gravity of the problem at hand. You can do so by explaining what negative consequences occur due to said problem. The more you personalize the effects, the more likely you are to capture their attention.
Once you talk about all the negative impacts of the presented problem, it is time to give the audience the solutions. Explain all the solutions step-by-step and talk about the evidence why the said solution will work. Make sure not to give solutions that are too vague. If there are common misconceptions about the solutions, address them as well. Discuss both pros and cons of the proposed solutions and explain why the pros outweigh the cons.
Call to Action:
The most important part of a problem/solution type speech is the call to action. This is when you encourage the audience to take the necessary steps to solve the problem. You can do so by painting a picture of the expected results of your proposed solutions. Don’t end on a vague note that sounds like “Together, we can.” Instead, give actionable steps, such as “I encourage each and every one of you to go home and separate your recycling trash.”
Problem/Solution Presentation Techniques
There is more than one way to present a problem/solution model. You might want to look into these techniques to switch up your speaking style.
The classic take is best used for taking a stance against a social or current issue. In such a case, you will highlight a known issue and suggest probable solutions for it. You can approach this method by informing the audience about the issue, a brief history, all geared to explain why the topic is a problem in the first place.
Follow that up by describing an ideal condition without the said issue. Once you create a tempting picture, offer up more than one solution that is applicable to the situation. Explain the hurdles and how they can be overcome. Make sure it is clear that you’ve thought about the problem from both sides of the issue.
Comparative advantage models are useful when tackling a problem that seems to be at an impasse. It is when an issue is well known and has multiple fixes with their own group of supporters. Here, you can take a comparative approach to show the pros and cons of all the different solutions. The key difference is that the general consensus is already there about the importance of tackling the problem, but only the correct solution needs to be selected.
Problem-Solution Speech Topics
Here is our extensive list of problem/solution speech topics:
- Adopting dogs is more ethical than getting a new puppy.
- How education can solve generational poverty.
- Tackling anxiety by adopting a pet.
- Ebooks over books to save the environment.
- One-child policy: unethical but effective.
- Donating as a solution to fight global poverty.
- Do your part, go vegan to fight world hunger.
- Keep wikipedia alive for free information with donations.
- Kindness can begin with a compliment.
- What can we do to ensure government sanctions against companies using child labor?
- Sorting out your waste and what it can do for the environment.
- The necessary switch to bicycles to tackle pollution.
- Why encouraging volunteering at an early age can produce better citizens.
- High time to make the switch to solar and wind energy.
- Self-driving cars are the future of road safety.
- Bike lanes and bike laws enhance traffic safety.
- Effective gun sales management can help reduce reckless deaths.
- Normalize selling colored dolls in all shapes and sizes to promote confidence in children.
- How data became the new oil?
- How to stay private in an increasingly social world?
- Why is high-speed internet still not considered a basic need for rural areas?
- Ethical hacking and why is there a draw to it?
- Digital payments and how to guarantee security.
- Change your passwords. Why your data is in danger!
- Self-driving vehicles, should we handover 100% of the control?
- Have lithium batteries on mobile phones already reached their peak?
- How can technology promote the use of renewable energy?
- How to keep up with the overwhelming news cycle?
- How can we destigmatize video game addiction?
- How can we shift education to a virtual platform?
- How to smoothen the transition from home-schooling to college.
- What are some new methods to tackle the rampant cheating on exams?
- How can we reduce the illiteracy rate?
- It’s high time to end bullying in schools.
- How to normalize homesickness as a problem and tackle it?
- Education is not enough, students need life management skills.
- Is accessibility to quality education sufficient currently?
- How can we guarantee sufficient pay for quality teachers?
- How can problem-solving be taught in schools?
- Is detention an effective solution for disruptive students?
- How you can help your suicidal friend.
- Are we doing enough to improve standardized test score results?
- Effective ways to increase attention in class.
- How can we make sex education mandatory in public schools?
- Creative ways to get students to love maths.
- Does looking at the stars stimulate brain activity?
- How can we tackle the growing obesity epidemic?
- How spending time outdoors can boost your mood.
- The Pomodoro Technique and why it works for productivity.
- Can meditation be the answer to growing stress?
- Can we incentivize smokers to give up smoking?
- How to increase responsibility for fatal hospital errors?
- Fitness apps and how it can benefit health.
- How augmented reality glasses can be a gamechanger for people with disabilities.
- How does taking baths reduce stress and anxiety?
- Burnout: the need to go offline.
- Better posture to tackle back pain.
- Does reading out loud help improve critical thinking?
- Child obesity: a preventable evil.
- Encouraging more greens to help children improve their memory.
- How global pollution can be tackled locally.
- Climate change. Why it is too late and what can still be done.
- Does lower room temperature really help reduce energy consumption?
- How to do our part in preserving natural resources?
- Is it time to stop depending on fossil fuels?
- How to preserve wildlife from going extinct?
- Are current environmental laws sufficient to keep it protected?
- Improving public transport to reduce the number of private cars.
- How can we upgrade our transportation to be more sustainable?
- Why hunting should be illegal in any circumstances.
- It is high time to replace plastic. What are our options?
- Is it enough to make alternative energy affordable?
- Signs of a toxic relationship.
- How to pull yourself out of an emotionally abusive relationship.
- Should parents be allowed to control teens’ social media accounts?
- How to manage expectations in a relationship?
- Recognize negative people and take active steps to avoid them.
- How to help domestic violence victims?
- Why it is pointless to try changing someone.
- How to say “no” in a way that they listen?
- How to maintain a work-life balance in today’s world.
- Why couples counseling needs to stop being taboo.
- Is it possible to bridge the gap across different races and cultures?
- How technology is capitalizing on the growing need for human contact.
- Long-distance relationships. Can you make it work?
- Modern-day relationships and how expectations have changed.
A problem/solution speech is a great topic as it falls under the informational category. As such, it is much easier to capture the audience’s attention. In terms of delivery, make sure you sell the problem before handing out the solution. Following the above outline and tips paired with your amazing content, we are sure you will be able to win over any audience with ease. Make sure you do your research well and triple-check your sources. All that is left to do is practice. See you on the stage!
Comprehensive List of Problem Solution Speech Topics for 2023
Apr 14, 2023 | 0 comments
Apr 14, 2023 | Topics | 0 comments
When it comes to public speaking, one of the most challenging tasks can be choosing an interesting and impactful topic. One popular type of speech is problem-solution speech, which aims to identify a problem and provide possible solutions. However, finding the right problem solution speech topics can be daunting, especially considering the many social issues that must be resolved. This article will provide a comprehensive list of problem-solution speech topics in 2023. Whether you are a student or a professional, these topic ideas will help you develop a persuasive and informative speech that encourages your audience to take action.
People Also Read
- Top 100 5-Minute Informative Speech Topics for Students
- Speech Topics for College Students: Ideas to Inspire and Engage Your Audience
- Top 100 Explanation Speech Topics for Students
Best problem-solution essay topics
- Reducing Carbon Footprints: Innovative Solutions for a Greener Future
- Combating Childhood Obesity: Encouraging Healthy Habits Early On
- Addressing the Mental Health Crisis: Breaking the Stigma and Finding Solutions
- Solving the Housing Crisis: Innovative Ideas for Affordable Homes
- The Opioid Epidemic: Finding Effective Solutions for Addiction
- Ensuring Gender Equality in the Workplace: Strategies for Progress
- Eradicating Food Insecurity: Tackling Hunger and Poverty
- Building Safe and Inclusive Communities: Strategies for Combatting Hate Crimes
- Overcoming the Student Debt Crisis: Finding Solutions for Higher Education
- Improving Healthcare Access: Innovative Strategies for Better Health Outcomes
- Solving the Water Crisis: Strategies for Ensuring Clean and Accessible Water
- Ending Police Brutality: Strategies for Reform and Accountability
- Combating Racial Injustice: Strategies for Promoting Equality and Justice
- Addressing the Effects of Social Media Use: Finding Solutions for Health and Well-being
- Protecting Endangered Species: Strategies for Conservation and Preservation.
Good problem-solution essay topics for students
- Solving the issue of child labor in developing countries
- Addressing the problem of gun violence in America
- Overcoming racial discrimination in the Workplace
- Finding a Solution to the obesity epidemic
- Implementing effective measures to reduce cyberbullying
- Combating the issue of police brutality and accountability
- Addressing the impact of social media on mental health
- Solving the problem of access to affordable healthcare
- Tackling the issue of air pollution and climate change
- Addressing the problem of food waste in developed countries
- Implementing effective measures to reduce homelessness
- Solving the issue of human trafficking
- Overcoming the problem of income inequality
- Addressing the issue of lack of diversity in STEM fields
- Finding a solution to the problem of student debt
Interesting problem-solution speech topics
- Ending Cyberbullying: Strategies for Preventing Online Harassment
- Solving the Plastic Pollution Crisis: Strategies for Reducing Single-Use Plastics
- Addressing the Mental Health Effects of COVID-19: Strategies for Coping and Recovery
- Reducing Traffic Congestion: Innovative Solutions for Smarter Transportation
- Combating Fake News: Strategies for Promoting Critical Thinking and Media Literacy
- Ensuring Accessibility for People with Disabilities: Strategies for Inclusion and Empowerment
- Tackling Income Inequality: Strategies for Addressing the Wealth Gap
- Addressing Workplace Burnout: Strategies for Promoting Employee Well-being
- Solving the Prison Overcrowding Crisis: Strategies for Rehabilitation and Restorative Justice
- Ending Child Labor: Strategies for Promoting Education and Opportunity
- Combating Human Trafficking: Strategies for Prevention and Recovery
- Reducing Gun Violence: Strategies for Responsible Ownership and Sensible Regulation
- Addressing the Effects of Climate Change: Strategies for Adaptation and Mitigation
- Improving Mental Health Services in Schools: Strategies for Supporting Students and Teachers
- Solving the Student Loan Debt Crisis: Strategies for Relief and Reform.
Easy problem-solution topics
- Encouraging Recycling: Easy Strategies for Reducing Waste
- Tackling Procrastination: Easy Strategies for Boosting Productivity
- Addressing the Negative Effects of Social Media: Easy Solutions for Better Mental Health
- Improving Communication Skills: Easy Strategies for Better Relationships
- Reducing Stress: Easy Strategies for Promoting Relaxation and Well-being
- Solving the Plastic Bag Problem: Easy Alternatives for Eco-Friendly Shopping
- Combating Sleep Deprivation: Easy Strategies for Better Sleep Habits
- Addressing the Digital Addiction Problem: Easy Strategies for Limiting Screen Time
- Promoting Healthy Eating Habits: Easy Strategies for Better Nutrition
- Reducing Energy Waste: Easy Strategies for Saving Money and the Environment
- Improving Public Transportation: Easy Solutions for Smarter Commuting
- Reducing Food Waste: Easy Strategies for More Sustainable Eating
- Addressing the Lack of Diversity in the Workplace: Easy Strategies for Promoting Inclusion
- Solving the Homework Problem: Easy Strategies for Better Study Habits
- Combating Laziness: Easy Strategies for Boosting Motivation and Achieving Goals.
Controversial problem and solution speech topic ideas
- Solving the Gun Control Debate: A Comprehensive Solution for America
- Addressing the Opioid Epidemic: Controversial Solutions for the Overdose Crisis
- Reducing the Gender Pay Gap: Controversial Strategies for Achieving Equality
- Solving the Immigration Crisis: Controversial Solutions for Border Control
- Addressing Police Brutality: Controversial Solutions for Law Enforcement Reform
- Tackling the Abortion Debate: Controversial Solutions for Women’s Reproductive Rights
- Combating Climate Change: Controversial Strategies for Environmental Sustainability
- Addressing the Death Penalty: Controversial Solutions for Capital Punishment Reform
- Solving the Healthcare Debate: Controversial Strategies for Access and Affordability
- Reducing Income Inequality: Controversial Solutions for Economic Justice
- Combating Racial Discrimination: Controversial Solutions for Social Justice Reform
- Addressing Free Speech on College Campuses: Controversial Solutions for Student Rights
- Tackling the Obesity Epidemic: Controversial Solutions for Public Health
- Reducing Police Militarization: Controversial Solutions for Law Enforcement Reform
- Solving the Cybersecurity Crisis: Controversial Strategies for Data Privacy and Protection.
Problem and solution essay topics for kids
- Ending Bullying in Schools: How to Create a Safe and Inclusive Environment
- Solving the Problem of Littering: Ideas for a Cleaner and Greener Community
- Helping the Homeless: Strategies for Providing Support and Assistance
- Reducing Screen Time: Solutions for a Healthier Lifestyle
- Combating Childhood Obesity: Ideas for a Healthier Generation
- Addressing Animal Abuse: How Kids Can Help Protect Animals in Need
- Saving the Bees: Strategies for Protecting Our Pollinators
- Reducing Food Waste: Solutions for a More Sustainable World
- Tackling Climate Change: Ideas for a Greener Future
- Solving the Plastic Pollution Problem: Solutions for a Cleaner Planet
- Helping Endangered Species: How Kids Can Make a Difference
- Supporting Local Farms: Solutions for a More Sustainable Food System
- Reducing Water Pollution: Ideas for Cleaner Oceans, Rivers and Lakes
- Addressing Cyberbullying: How to Stay Safe and Respectful Online
- Creating More Accessible Communities: Solutions for Inclusive Design and Access.
Persuasive Problem-solution topics for high school
- Combating Teenage Drug Abuse: Strategies for Prevention and Treatment
- Reducing Texting While Driving: Solutions for Safer Roads
- Addressing Mental Health Issues: Ideas for Supporting Student Wellness
- Tackling Gun Violence: Solutions for Safer Communities
- Ending Sexual Harassment: Ideas for Creating a Safe and Respectful School Environment
- Solving the Problem of Police Brutality: Ideas for Fair and Just Law Enforcement
- Supporting LGBTQ+ Youth: Strategies for Inclusivity and Acceptance
- Reducing Plastic Waste: Solutions for a Cleaner Planet
- Combating Cyberbullying: Ideas for Staying Safe and Respectful Online
- Tackling the Problem of Obesity: Strategies for Healthier Lifestyles
- Addressing Racial Injustice: Ideas for a More Equitable Society
- Creating More Sustainable Communities: Solutions for a Greener Future
- Solving the Problem of Homelessness: Ideas for Providing Support and Assistance
- Tackling the Issue of Campus Sexual Assault: Solutions for Safer Schools
- Supporting Diversity in Education: Ideas for Creating Inclusive Classrooms.
Problem solution essay topics list for middle school
- Combating Bullying: Ideas for Creating a Safe and Respectful School Environment
- Solving the Problem of Childhood Obesity: Strategies for Healthier Lifestyles
- Reducing Screen Time: Solutions for a More Active and Balanced Lifestyle
- Tackling Animal Cruelty: Ideas for Treating Animals with Kindness and Respect
- Tackling the Problem of Food Waste: Ideas for a More Sustainable World
- Tackling the Issue of Animal Testing: Solutions for More Ethical Research Practices
- Tackling Climate Change: Solutions for a More Sustainable Future
Problem solution speech topics for college
- Reducing student loan debt
- Addressing mental health issues on campus
- Increasing campus sustainability efforts
- Promoting diversity and inclusion on campus
- Solving the issue of sexual assault on college campuses
- Addressing the issue of campus hunger and homelessness
- Encouraging more student involvement in politics and activism
- Finding solutions to the rising cost of textbooks and course materials
- Encouraging physical fitness and healthy habits among college students
- Addressing the problem of binge drinking and substance abuse on campus
- Increasing access to affordable healthcare for college students
- Tackling the issue of plagiarism and academic dishonesty
- Improving campus safety and security measures
- Encouraging more environmentally-friendly transportation options for students
- Promoting responsible social media use among college students
Problem solution speech topics for Grad school
- She was addressing the gender pay gap in the workplace: solutions and implications.
- Developing alternative energy sources to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels.
- Combating the rising cost of higher education: solutions for student loan debt.
- The opioid epidemic in America: solutions for prevention and treatment.
- The ethics of AI and automation: navigating a rapidly changing world.
- Strategies for reducing greenhouse gas emissions and mitigating climate change.
- Improving access to mental health care for at-risk populations.
- Addressing the social determinants of health: solutions for health disparities.
- Cybersecurity in the digital age: protecting personal information and infrastructure.
- Reducing income inequality: economic policies and social programs.
- Developing sustainable transportation solutions to reduce traffic congestion and emissions.
- Addressing racial and ethnic disparities in the criminal justice system.
- Improving educational outcomes for disadvantaged students: solutions for the achievement gap.
- Strategies for combating global poverty and promoting economic development.
- Ensuring access to clean water: solutions for water scarcity and contamination.
Write a problem-solution essay topic for the workplace
- Addressing the issue of workplace harassment and creating a safe and respectful workplace culture.
- Improving communication and collaboration between departments or teams to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Addressing the problem of employee burnout and creating a healthier work-life balance for employees.
- Reducing turnover rates by improving employee satisfaction and retention strategies.
- Creating more opportunities for professional development and career growth within the company.
- Improving diversity and inclusion in the workplace ensures all employees’ fair and equal treatment.
- Addressing the issue of micromanagement and creating a more autonomous work environment.
- Implementing more effective conflict resolution strategies to reduce workplace tensions and disputes.
- Addressing the problem of discrimination in hiring and promoting practices to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Improving workplace safety and reducing the risk of workplace accidents or injuries.
- Addressing the issue of low morale among employees and improving company culture.
- Increasing transparency and accountability within the company to promote trust and open communication.
- Addressing the problem of excessive workloads and creating more realistic and manageable expectations for employees.
- Improving technology infrastructure and systems to increase efficiency and reduce frustration for employees.
- Addressing the problem of inadequate employee training and investing in more effective training programs to improve job performance and satisfaction.
In conclusion, problem solution speeches and essays effectively address various societal issues. Through thorough research and analysis, it is possible to identify the root cause of a problem and propose workable solutions that can help alleviate the issue. The problem-solution speech topics in this article offer a starting point for individuals seeking to explore different issues affecting their communities. It is essential to remember that every problem requires a unique solution; therefore, one should be creative in identifying and proposing viable solutions. Ultimately, the goal of problem solution speeches and essays is to encourage positive change and inspire people to take action toward resolving the challenges that affect their lives and society.
Get Essay Writing Help With problem-solution speech Papers.
If you’re struggling to develop a topic for your problem-solution speech or need help crafting an essay on your chosen topic, you’re not alone. Many students struggle with the writing process, especially regarding problem-solution essays. However, you can get help writing your essay with a professional writing service. These services offer expert assistance with every step of the writing process, from topic selection to final revisions. With their help, you can craft a well-written problem-solution speech or essay that effectively lays out the problem and provides a compelling solution. Place your order today by clicking the ORDER NOW button above to get started with our expert writing help.
Q: What is the problem-solution in a speech?
A: The problem-solution in a speech refers to identifying a problem and presenting one or more solutions to that problem. This type of speech aims to persuade the audience to take action or consider a particular course to help solve the problem.
Q: What are some examples of problem-solution?
A: Some examples of problem-solution speeches or essays might include climate change and global warming, gun control, healthcare reform, or immigration policies. These topics represent complex issues that require thoughtful analysis and consideration of possible solutions.
Q: What could be ideal topics for a problem-solution text?
A: Ideal topics for a problem-solution text might include issues that are current, relevant, and have a significant impact on society. Examples might include problems related to technology, education, environmental issues, health care, social justice, or politics.
Q: What other problems are possible topics for a problem-solution essay?
A: Other possible topics for a problem-solution essay might include issues related to workplace diversity and inclusion, affordable housing, substance abuse, mental health, or child labor. These topics are often complex and require a thoughtful analysis of possible solutions.
Q: What is an example of a problem-solution order?
A: An example of a problem-solution order might be to first lay out the problem in detail, then identify potential solutions, and finally discuss the pros and cons of each solution before recommending the best course of action. This order allows the speaker to analyze the issue and its possible solutions comprehensively.
Q: How many main points should a problem-solution speech have?
A: The number of main points in a problem-solution speech will depend on the issue’s complexity. However, having no more than three main points is generally recommended, each of which should be clearly articulated and supported with evidence. This approach helps to keep the speech focused and allows the audience to understand the problem and proposed solutions better.
With a passion for education and student empowerment, I create blog content that speaks directly to the needs and interests of students. From study hacks and productivity tips to career exploration and personal development
View all posts
- 260+ Strong Argumentative Speech Topics and Ideas
- 129+ Creative Demonstration Speech Topics | Engage Your Audience
- Discover 118+ Engaging Commemorative Speech Topics for Any Occasion
Most Popular Articles
Racism thesis statement example, how to rephrase a thesis statement, capstone project topic suggestions, how to write an abortion essay, should students wear school uniforms essay, list causal essay topics write, respect essay, signal words, great synonyms, informative speech examples, essay writing guide, introduction paragraph for an essay, argumentative essay writing, essay outline templates, write an autobiographical essay, personal narrative essay ideas, descriptive essay writing, how to write a reflective-essay, how to write a lab report abstract, how to write a grant proposal, point of view in an essay, debate topics for youth at church, theatre research paper topics, privacy overview.
Need Support in Studies? 📚 – Enjoy 12% OFF on all papers in this Thanksgiving! Use the code " THANX23 "
My Speech Class
Public Speaking Tips & Speech Topics
Problem-Solution Speech [Topics, Outline, Examples]
Jim Peterson has over 20 years experience on speech writing. He wrote over 300 free speech topic ideas and how-to guides for any kind of public speaking and speech writing assignments at My Speech Class.
In this article:
Problem-solution examples, criminal justice, environment, relationships, teen issues.
What to include in your problem-solution speech or essay?
Problem-solution papers employ a nonfiction text structure, and typically contain the following elements:
Introduction: Introduce the problem and explain why the audience should be concerned about it.
Cause/Effect : Inform the audience on what causes the problem. In some cases, you may also need to take time to dispel common misconceptions people have about the real cause.
Can We Write Your Speech?
Get your audience blown away with help from a professional speechwriter. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
Thesis Statement: The thesis typically lays out the problem and solution in the form of a question and answer. See examples below.
Solution : Explain the solution clearly and in detail, your problem-solving strategy, and reasons why your solution will work. In this section, be sure to answer common objections, such as “there is a better solution,” “your solution is too costly,” and “there are more important problems to solve.”
Call to Action: Summarize the problem and solution, and paint a picture of what will happen if your final solution is adopted. Also, let the reader know what steps they should take to help solve the problem.
These are the most used methods of developing and arranging:
Problem Solution Method Recommended if you have to argue that there is a social and current issue at stake and you have convince the listeners that you have the best solution. Introduce and provide background information to show what is wrong now.
List the best and ideal conditions and situations. Show the options. Analyze the proper criteria. And present your plan to solve the not wanted situation.
Problem Cause Solution Method Use this pattern for developing and identifying the source and its causes.
Analyze the causes and propose elucidations to the causes.
Problem Cause-Effect Method Use this method to outline the effects of the quandary and what causes it all. Prove the connection between financial, political, social causes and their effects.
Comparative Advantage Method Use this organizational public speaking pattern as recommendation in case everyone knows of the impasse and the different fixes and agrees that something has to be done.
Here are some examples of problems you could write about, with a couple of potential solutions for each one:
Marriage Problem: How do we reduce the divorce rate?
Solution 1: Change the laws to make it more difficult for couples to divorce.
Solution 2: Impose a mandatory waiting period on couples before they can get married.
Environmental Problem: What should we do to reduce the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere?
Solution 1: Use renewable energy to fuel your home and vehicles.
Solution 2: Make recycling within local communities mandatory.
Technical Problem: How do we reduce Windows error reporting issues on PCs?
Solution 1: Learn to use dialogue boxes and other command prompt functions to keep your computer system clean.
Solution 2: Disable error reporting by making changes to the registry.
Some of the best problems to write about are those you have personal experience with. Think about your own world; the town you live in, schools you’ve attended, sports you’ve played, places you’ve worked, etc. You may find that you love problem-solution papers if you write them on a topic you identify with. To get your creativity flowing, feel free to browse our comprehensive list of problem-solution essay and paper topics and see if you can find one that interests you.
Problem-Solution Topics for Essays and Papers
- How do we reduce murder rates in the inner cities?
- How do we stop police brutality?
- How do we prevent those who are innocent from receiving the death penalty?
- How do we deal with the problem of gun violence?
- How do we stop people from driving while intoxicated?
- How do we prevent people from texting while driving?
- How do we stop the growing child trafficking problem?
- What is the best way to deal with domestic violence?
- What is the best way to rehabilitate ex-cons?
- How do we deal with the problem of overcrowded prisons?
- How do we reduce binge drinking on college campuses?
- How do we prevent sexual assaults on college campuses?
- How do we make college tuition affordable?
- What can students do to get better grades in college?
- What is the best way for students to effectively balance their classes, studies, work, and social life?
- What is the best way for college students to deal with a problem roommate?
- How can college students overcome the problem of being homesick?
- How can college students manage their finances more effectively?
- What is the best way for college students to decide on a major?
- What should be done about the problem of massive student loan debts?
- How do we solve the global debt crisis?
- How do we keep countries from employing child labor?
- How do we reduce long-term unemployment?
- How do we stop businesses from exploiting consumers?
- How do we reduce inflation and bring down the cost of living?
- How do we reduce the home foreclosure rate?
- What should we do to discourage consumer debt?
- What is the best way to stimulate economic growth?
- How do we lower the prime cost of manufacturing raw materials?
- How can book retailers deal with rising bookseller inventory costs and stay competitive with online sellers?
- How do we prevent kids from cheating on exams?
- How do we reduce the illiteracy rate?
- How do we successfully integrate English as a Second Language (ESL) students into public schools?
- How do we put an end to the problem of bullying in schools?
- How do we effectively teach students life management skills?
- How do we give everyone access to a quality education?
- How do we develop a system to increase pay for good teachers and get rid of bad ones?
- How do we teach kids to problem solve?
- How should schools deal with the problem of disruptive students?
- What can schools do to improve reading comprehension on standardized test scores?
- What is the best way to teach sex education in public schools?
- How do we teach students to recognize a noun clause?
- How do we teach students the difference between average speed and average velocity?
- How do we teach math students to use sign charts?
- How can we make public education more like the Webspiration Classroom?
- How do we stop pollution in major population centers?
- How do we reduce the negative effects of climate change?
- How do we encourage homeowners to lower their room temperature in the winter to reduce energy consumption?
- What is the best way to preserve our precious natural resources?
- How do we reduce our dependence on fossil fuels?
- What is the best way to preserve the endangered wildlife?
- What is the best way to ensure environmental justice?
- How can we reduce the use of plastic?
- How do we make alternative energy affordable?
- How do we develop a sustainable transportation system?
- How can we provide quality health care to all our citizens?
- How do we incentivize people to stop smoking?
- How do we address the growing doctor shortage?
- How do we curb the growing obesity epidemic?
- How do we reduce dependence on prescription drugs?
- How do we reduce consumption of harmful substances like phosphoric acid and acetic acid?
- How can we reduce the number of fatal hospital errors?
- How do we handle the health costs of people living longer?
- How can we encourage people to live healthier lifestyles?
- How do we educate consumers on the risk of laxatives like magnesium hydroxide?
- How do we end political corruption?
- How do we address the problem of election fraud?
- What is the best way to deal with rogue nations that threaten our survival?
- What can our leaders do to bring about world peace?
- How do we encourage students to become more active in the political process?
- What can be done to encourage bipartisanship?
- How can we prevent terrorism?
- How do we protect individual privacy while keeping the country safe?
- How can we encourage better candidates to run for office?
- How do we force politicians to live by the rules they impose on everyone else?
- What is the best way to get out of a bad relationship?
- How do we prevent cyberbullying?
- What is the best solution for depression?
- How do you find out where you stand in a relationship?
- What is the best way to help people who make bad life choices?
- How can we learn to relate to people of different races and cultures?
- How do we discourage humans from using robots as a substitute for relationships?
- What is the best way to deal with a long-distance relationship?
- How do we eliminate stereotypical thinking in relationships?
- How do you successfully navigate the situation of dating a co-worker?
- How do we deal with America’s growing drug problem?
- How do we reduce food waste in restaurants?
- How do we stop race and gender discrimination?
- How do we stop animal cruelty?
- How do we ensure that all citizens earn a livable wage?
- How do we end sexual harassment in the workplace?
- How do we deal with the water scarcity problem?
- How do we effectively control the world’s population?
- How can we put an end to homelessness?
- How do we solve the world hunger crisis?
- How do we address the shortage of parking spaces in downtown areas?
- How can our cities be made more bike- and pedestrian-friendly?
- How do we balance the right of free speech and the right not to be abused?
- How can we encourage people to use public transportation?
- How do we bring neighborhoods closer together?
- How can we eliminate steroid use in sports?
- How do we protect players from serious injuries?
- What is the best way to motivate young athletes?
- What can be done to drive interest in local sports?
- How do players successfully prepare for a big game or match?
- How should the revenue from professional sports be divided between owners and players?
- What can be done to improve local sports venues?
- What can be done to ensure parents and coaches are not pushing kids too hard in sports?
- How can student athletes maintain high academic standards while playing sports?
- What can athletes do to stay in shape during the off-season?
- How do we reduce teen pregnancy?
- How do we deal with the problem of teen suicide?
- How do we keep teens from dropping out of high school?
- How do we train teens to be safer drivers?
- How do we prevent teens from accessing pornography on the Internet?
- What is the best way to help teens with divorced parents?
- How do we discourage teens from playing violent video games?
- How should parents handle their teens’ cell phone and social media use?
- How do we prepare teens to be better workers?
- How do we provide a rational decision-making model for teens?
- How do we keep companies from mining our private data online and selling it for profit?
- How do we prevent artificial intelligence robots from taking over society?
- How do we make high-speed internet accessible in rural areas?
- How do we stop hackers from breaking into our systems and networks?
- How do we make digital payments more secure?
- How do we make self-driving vehicles safer?
- What is the best way to improve the battery life of mobile devices?
- How can we store energy gleaned from solar and wind power?
- What is the best way to deal with information overload?
- How do we stop computer makers from pre-installing Internet Explorer?
Compare and Contrast Speech [Topics and Examples]
Proposal Speech [Tips + 10 Examples]
1 thought on “Problem-Solution Speech [Topics, Outline, Examples]”
This is very greatfull Thank u I can start doing my essay
Leave a Comment
Reach out to us for sponsorship opportunities
Vivamus integer non suscipit taciti mus etiam at primis tempor sagittis euismod libero facilisi.
© 2023 My Speech Class
253 Easy Problem Solution Speech Topics for 2023
Well, here’s the good news: those pesky problem and solution essays can be way better. All you need is an easy topic.
Here’s even better news: we’ve already compiled a list of 253 simple problem solution speech and essay topics for you.
- 🎓 Topics for College Students
- 🗣 Speech Topics
- 📝 Essay Topics
- 💊 Solutions
📍 Problem-Solution Speech Topics 2023
- How to deal with school bullying?
- Air pollution: sources, effects, and prevention measures.
- What are the efficient ways of dealing with cyberbullying?
- Google’s corporate strategy, problems, and solutions.
- Better education for special needs children.
- What measures can be implemented to tame the problem of homelessness?
- How to incorporate healthy eating habits into your daily routine?
- How to improve teacher’s performance and development?
- Steps to improve healthcare organizations.
- Best methods to educate the public about the most common health issues.
- Ways to improve communication between schools and the community .
- How can child obesity in the United States be solved?
- How can lean project management improve developmental activities?
- Climate change: impact and possible solutions .
- How to reduce drunk driving incidents to a minimum.
🔧 Problem-Solution Speech. Manual
You might be wondering what a problem-solution is?
If you have never heard of such a term before, it should still be pretty straightforward that it deals with solving problems.
This article is created specifically for people who need a little extra inspiration and guidance in creating a problem solution speech or essay.
We will start with an overview of several vital aspects. 👇
Challenges of Problem Solution Speech Topics
What do we have to deal with when talking about problem solution topics in the first place?
- Problem-solution scenario appears to play an essential role in the modern world. It finds application in various areas of our lives, especially in business, education, and government-related fields.
- It is more than just sharing the view. The main aim of any problem-solution speech is to encourage the audience to take some action or support a particular idea.
- Defining the problem clearly. You should gather enough evidence to prove that the issue is quite severe and needs attendance immediately.
- Everyone should be able to understand the details. Your speech needs to be comprehensive, and its central idea – easy to grasp.
- Are people aware of your problem? Do they all realize its seriousness? There should be a short introduction if your target audience doesn’t understand the relevance of the topic.
- Research your listeners. Your main goal is to gain audience support – be aware of all the biases they are susceptible to. Find counterarguments to their opposing arguments.
- Creating convincing arguments. However, this issue should be discussed separately since every topic needs a personalized approach.
- Don’t forget to use a reasonable tone and respect your audience. Being polite and open to criticism is essential for your reputation as a serious author.
Strategies for Creative Problem Solving
You already picked a problem?
Here are helpful solution options you need to know.
The most important thing is to make the solution practical and effective.
- Suggest adding something to the existing problem . For example, many social and cultural issues would be resolved if they received additional funding or staff. The opposite approach might be as practical – removing the source of the problem. So, it’s not an issue anymore.
- Creating and enforcing specific rules or laws. It might be applied in various areas, especially in the governmental field of work and education.
- Educate and motivate people. Some of the main reasons for existing social and health problems are that people are not aware of what they should do or simply lack motivation. It appears to be the focus of campaigns against drugs, smoking, and alcohol.
- Offer to make some changes in the method . It sometimes happens that a specific instrument does not work for everyone, so it should be changed. Another example is implementing successful marketing campaigns for various products.
- Probably the current leadership and strategy do not work. In human resources, education, and any area that needs a problem solution, this strategy might be the most effective.
Problem and Solution Text Structure
The structure of any problem-solution speech or presentation is relatively universal. Even though there are two main types of outline used, the components tend to stay the same.
You should always introduce the situation , helping your listeners understand the problem’s background. Then, you should define the issue itself , explaining its urgency and significance. After that, it is time to present your solution . In the end, there is usually a quick overview of the speech and a call for action .
The methods for outlining your problem solution speech are known for those who have experience in writing essays:
- The block method divides your speech into sections according to the categories. That is, first, you state all problems you have to address. Then make a short transition paragraph. Only then explain the solutions for the issues you discussed previously.
- The chain method has the same main components but is different in structure. Each time you talk about a problem, you need to discuss a solution. Therefore, if you want to address three issues, there should be three parts of the main body solving each problem at a time.
🎓 Problem Solution Speech Topics for College Students
Now, let’s get to the examples of the most relevant issues of today:
- How to prevent the increase in temperatures predicted to reach a dangerous point by the year 2100?
- How poverty causes crime, and is there a way to deal with it?
- What are the causes and possible solutions to India’s increasing death toll related to low air quality?
- How to take China out of the risk of losing the economy’s growth in the next several decades?
- How can the problem of posing education be solved?
- Total factor productivity: the issues with evaluating India’s output that shows productivity growth.
- Stagnating productivity as the cause of the unequal distribution of the world’s wealth. What are the solutions?
- Green Construction as an answer to environmental challenges.
- How to prevent the unemployment rates from increasing due to artificial intelligence development?
- How to achieve team cohesion?
- Technology as a threat to privacy and ways to deal with the problem?
- Best ways to address the health needs of an aging population.
- Webster University’s problems and solutions.
- How to protect societies from health issues related to overeating and low physical activity?
- The causes of air pollution and possible solutions.
- Practical solutions for the rising demand for talented employees in the STEM areas and lack of candidates.
- Is the driverless vehicle a solution to the high rates of death in the crushes on the roadways?
- Architecture and urbanism: how can more ecological and equitable cities be built with the latest technologies?
- How to improve your teamwork performance?
- What are the ways to reduce the cases of domestic violence in our society?
- Human genomes : how to avoid mistakes made while implementing any intelligence and lifespan enhancement tools?
- What are the most effective strategies suitable for diagnosing, treating, and preventing drug-resistant infections from becoming a threat?
- A step towards resolving financial issues facing U.S. higher education.
- Global development: how should the latest technologies in health, education, and nutrition be distributed among societies?
- Which strategies for dealing with epidemics and preparation methods can help prevent future global outbreaks?
- Technical urban planning : how should it be improved so that developing cities can find better solutions to increased global carbon emissions?
🎤 Easy Problem Solution Speech Topics
Someone may find these issues trifling, but try to solve them 😊
- How the lack of self-confidence affects your life and ways to deal with it.
- The problem of fast fashion and ways to deal with it.
- The problem of sexual assault and possible solutions.
- Mental health problems: how can an open discussion be encouraged in our society?
- The challenges of consumerism culture and ways to solve them.
- Why do so many people face an existential crisis , and are there any ways to deal with the issue?
- What are the right ways to resolve the ethical issue of advertising a harmful product?
- How has texting affected face-to-face communication, and what are the possible solutions to the problem?
- How can music prevent insomnia and improve your sleeping habits?
- How informal organization creates problems for managers, and how can these issues be redressed?
- Is including sex education in the program as a complete course can help to prevent early pregnancy?
- Can becoming a volunteer solve the self-confidence problem?
- Gender-specific bathrooms: what is a better way to prevent sexual assaults?
- Excluding all the personal information details from the CV to reduce job market discrimination.
- How does donating and recycling clothes help with the world poverty issue?
- Student parking problem and ways to deal with it .
- What are the best ways to reduce stress and anxiety?
- Open discussions and effective communication at the workplace as the ultimate problem-solving approach .
- Some universities are not as diverse as others. How can a college attract students from various backgrounds?
- Social fatigue: how can spending some time alone help fight it?
- Best ways to address various academic and learning challenges.
- Educating couples about proper budgeting as the way to prevent money-related conflicts.
- Reducing stress from social activity by planning daily routine.
- Legalizing medical marijuana : issues and solutions.
- The effect of social media on adolescents and possible interventions to limit the negative outcomes .
- Why is implementing a vegetarian diet one of the best ways to fight obesity?
- Psychological and physiological reasons why chewing gum helps with smoking addiction .
- Risks of medical tourism and some possible solutions .
- Consumption of a specific amount of red wine as a way to help with stomach ulcers.
- Contradictory but effective solution: taking selfies to boost self-confidence .
- How well does online video chatting help sustain an excellent long-distance relationship ?
- How can online fundraising campaigns help even more people in need?
- Do newspapers switching to online bases helps to reduce waste?
- Paper and reusable bags as an easy way to help reduce plastic waste.
- How strict should be water filtration rules to reduce water pollution?
- Planting trees as a way to deal with deforestation.
- Walking as the means of solving both pollution and health issues.
- How to better prepare students for adult life in the USA.
- How does setting up more drinking fountains help with reducing plastic pollution ?
- What are the ways to increase attendance at sports events?
🍭 Problem Solution Persuasive Speech Topics
The persuasive approach is mainly different from the other with the tone of your speech. It needs to be encouraging and trustworthy enough so that your audience accepts your idea. In case you wonder what are the best problem solution persuasive speech topics, here are some examples:
- How to get at least eight hours of sleep every day, and why is it an issue?
- The strategies to stop the increased consumption of sugar that leads to obesity.
- The problem of school counseling: why do Professional School Counselors Need to Pay Attention to Ethics?
- The ways to avoid the negative influence of hate towards religions on societies.
- How to introduce more gender-neutral concepts to the job market.
- Teaching gender and equal rights at schools to help decrease gender-related social issues .
- Paper recycling as a way to deal with environmental issues.
- Internships for all college students as the solution to high unemployment rates.
- More frequent evaluation of teachers as the way to fix educational issues.
- Social media regulated by university administration: putting an end to suicides .
- Resistance to change in organizations: problems and solutions .
- Introducing intercultural studies and foreign language classes at school to fight biases.
- New technologies: the ways to encourage people to start reading books .
- The problem of expensive education: why should community colleges be free?
- The necessity to implement cyber courts to help with the issue of cyberbullying.
- The ways that science and religion can co-exist to reduce worldwide conflicts.
- Allowing students to make jokes in class as a way to make education more engaging.
- Can going online improve the existing education system?
- Saving endangered species: can the government’s involvement help to solve the problem?
- Having a pet as a way to deal with emotional stress and anxiety for college students.
- How can cultural diversity benefit the business?
- How do we prevent job discrimination related to race and religion?
- Free professional help for divorced people as a means to prevent serious psychological issues .
- How can listening to sad songs help people release their emotions when they are upset?
- The difficulties of learning: how can music improve your academic performance?
- Radical solutions: legalizing marijuana as a way of preventing crimes related to drugs.
- Allowing people with tattoos to get any job helps increase tolerance and empathy.
- Psychology: the art of being happy as a mandatory class in colleges for increasing mental health.
- Learning a second language as a way toward self-improvement.
- Strict policy regarding dating at the workplace as the means to prevent conflicts.
- Practical strategies for fighting and elevating poverty around the globe.
✨ Problem Cause Solution Speech Topics
Problem-cause-solution speech is a very effective way to persuade your audience that you are a reliable expert. It requires you to analyze the causes of the issue in detail and come up with the best solution!
- The leading causes of binge drinking on college campuses and the ways to eliminate it.
- What are the decisive reasons for the high car accident rate, and how do we decrease it?
- Causes of global warming and possible ways of solving the problem .
- Why are so many prisons getting overcrowded , and what is the most humane solution?
- Inflation and high cost of living : how to find the solution to those problems?
- The evaluation system for teachers as the means of improving the quality of school education.
- The problem of school dropouts and possible interventions .
- What are the leading causes of sex education failure in school, and how to fix it?
- Why are we so dependent on fossil fuels, and how do we solve this issue?
- What causes truancy, and how to deal with it?
- Reducing the use of plastic as a way to solve some of the environmental problems.
- What is contributing to the current obesity epidemic , and how do we stop it?
- The reasons some people are dependent on prescription drugs and ways to solve them.
- Why did London’s new ambulance service fail, and how can the issue be resolved?
- Engage college students to become more politically active as a way to raise political consciousness.
- The problem of personal vs. private privacy and ways to solve it.
- The problem of toxic relationships and ways to solve it.
- What causes violence on social media, and what are the best ways to deal with it?
- Why are many long-distance relationships unsuccessful, and what are the ways to change that?
- Communities: why have we stopped getting along with neighbors, and what are the solutions?
- Kodak company’s strategic issue and solution.
- What causes so many teenagers to fall into depression, and how can family and teachers help to solve this issue?
- The leading causes of athletes using steroids in sports, and how can we stop it?
- What causes air pollution, and how to deal with it?
- Why do some teens keep dropping out of school , and how can it be prevented?
- How should we educate parents about controlling their child’s social media use, and why is that a problem at all?
- How do parents shape children’s understanding of relationships and ways to avoid bad influences and scenarios?
- Amazon Local Company’s failure: reasons and ways to fix it.
- Hackers can attack digital transactions. What are the ways to keep them safe?
- The main reasons for information overload and how should people avoid it?
📝 Problem Solution Essay Topics for Business
- Marketing ROI: the problem of ROI assessment and the potential solutions.
- How to avoid labor exploitation.
- What are the responsible management challenges and solutions for the B.P. company?
- The issue of youth unemployment and possible solutions.
- How should companies audit their policies to ensure they discourage, rather than encourage, discrimination among workers ?
- H.R. portfolio of evidence: project management and problem-solving techniques.
- How to effectively avoid social problems in a workplace.
- How do you deal with the problem of alcoholism at work?
- How to avoid sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Ways to deal with the company’s global communication problems.
- How to deal with the food prices increase?
- How can a company maintain a good conflict-resolution strategy?
- Ways to avoid bankruptcy.
- Classic Airlines marketing problems and possible solutions.
- The problem of monopolization in America : can a small business survive?
- Ways to improve employees’ satisfaction.
- How to incorporate problem-solving into marketing.
- How can Amazon Company’s ethical problems and challenges be resolved?
- Gender pay-gap issue in the U.S. and possible solutions.
- Ways to solve management problems in the tourism and hospitality industry
💭 Problem Solution Essay Topics 2023
Let’s see which 2023 problems are the most relevant so that you can use them as a problem solution essay topic:
- Is relying on COVID-19 vaccines the right strategy to fight the world pandemic?
- University education: problems and possible ways to improve?
- Accepting the new normal or fighting for the old normal: which is more effective for stopping the outbreak?
- Employing a diverse workforce: challenges and solutions.
- How do we help the most vulnerable communities during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- How to cultivate respect for other cultures?
- Learning issues in the public school system and ways to improve the condition.
- Climate change : is being prepared for the effects a better solution than trying to prevent it?
- What are the ways in which digital giants can improve to avoid information breaches and exposure?
- Innovative strategies to make big cities more equal and less divided for their citizens.
- How using renewable resources can help deal with climate change?
- How do migrants affect public health systems, and what should we do about it?
- How can we help small-scale farmers with adaptation to climate change?
- What are the best leadership styles that can contribute to the business’s success during COVID-19?
- The new ways to fact-check information online and prevent dangerous rumors.
- Restation of local economies by helping small businesses and encouraging young talents.
- Interdisciplinary studying: benefits, challenges, and solutions.
- Right and effective leadership as a way of achieving sustainable development goals.
- How can international collaboration for every country help to achieve carbon neutrality?
- Cloud services for businesses: issues, benefits, and possible solutions .
- What are the ways to reduce the number of tobacco consumption?
- The U.N. and multilateralism : how can we achieve more by working together as humanity?
- How can market analysis benefit the company?
- How can we help cultural cohesion and stop fragmentation by avoiding multiculturalism ?
- How are social issues such as violence and racism addressed in gangsta rap and rock music?
- Making cyberbullying a criminal offense as one of the most effective ways to fight it.
- Restore humanities: teaching children how to be humans as the way to solve the global crisis.
- Way to make an advertising campaign successful?
- Promoting values and cognitive behavioral therapy to fight mental health issues.
- How can promoting open debates on essential topics help fight herd mentality?
📚 Problem Solution Essay Topics for College Students
There is a variety of disciplines in this list, so any college student can find something suitable for them here:
- One random act of kindness as a way to create happier societies.
- Funding volunteering promotion as a way to boost people’s awareness.
- Social media and its effect on the younger generation: problems and solutions.
- Can everyone having personal solar panels help to save the environment?
- How do augmented reality glasses help people with disabilities see the world?
- Can strict gun control laws reduce the number of homicide cases committed in the USA?
- The problem with dolls: why should we promote the production of dolls of different shapes and colors for children ?
- What rules should be introduced to fight market monopolization and increase competition?
- What can society do to prevent people from getting an eating disorder?
- Can students’ active involvement in the learning process improve their academic results?
- Implementing A.I. and machine learning methods to help companies build a relationship with their customers.
- Promoting a specific level of individualism in a business setting to help problem-solving.
- How can total transparency boost the customer’s trust and increase sales?
- Time management problem and possible solutions.
- How can athletes prevent injuries that take them out of competitive sports?
- Setting some responsibilities and duties for children as the way to help them become more successful in life.
- Studying abroad and graduate employability: challenges and recommendations.
- Why does developing family traditions help the more substantial relationship and reduce conflicts?
- What is the main problem with current meal plans at schools, and what is the solution?
- Educating people about herbal remedies as a way to promote over-the-counter medicines .
- The challenges and solutions of introducing a new performance management system for a multicultural team.
- What policies should be implemented to eliminate the problem of child labor?
- Is raising the prices of tobacco an effective way to make humanity healthier?
- Switching to online learning platforms as the new approach to available and affordable education.
- Can the implementation of electric cars bring some positive environmental changes and a decrease in air pollution?
- Do kids prefer to read eBooks , and how can we use them to encourage book reading?
- Setting fair prices for streaming services as the way to fight online piracy .
- How can organizational goals help the company succeed?
- Should we all use adblocking software to avoid online fraud and malware?
- Creating more natural habitats such as national parks as a way to protect endangered species.
- How do you effectively manage organizational behavior?
- Small steps: how does local buying help reduce soil pollution from big companies?
- Kids and sports: how the lack of professional sports guides can be addressed?
- Should we pay more attention to cleaning trees from invasive vegetation?
- How to stop animal poaching by promoting the use of ethical materials?
🐻 Problem Solution Essay Topics for Middle School
Here are some great examples of topics that may interest or be discussed by middle school students:
- Can a college degree be one of the solutions for reducing the risks of divorce?
- Learning to smile through pain as the way to make you feel better.
- Online learning vs. face-to-face learning: problems and solutions .
- Small changes in life as a way to treat depression .
- Listening to audiobooks as a way to improve your literacy?
- Tourism industry: why should it be supported, what challenges does it faces, and what are the solutions?
- Switching chairs in classrooms to more comfortable ones as the way to improve attendance.
- If most of the world’s population turns vegetarians, will it help climate change?
- The issues with high school uniforms and possible solutions.
- The effectiveness of placing more speed bumps to reduce the rates of accidents.
- Implementing mandatory student exchange programs in colleges to fight cultural biases.
- The danger of popular diets and ways to deal with it.
- Fixing pollution issues as the only way to secure healthy nations in the Future.
- How does a fair division of house chores help prevent family conflicts?
- Homeschooling: issues and possible solutions.
- Owning and petting a cat regularly as the best way to reduce stress ?
- What are the best ways to prevent deaths due to drunk driving?
- How to keep a workplace safe, and why is it important?
- How does playing team sports help with communication skills in teenagers?
- How to deal with challenges at work as a team leader?
- Can people using eBooks contribute to solving environmental issues ?
- How do handwritten letters help share emotions within the family during the conflict?
- How can we use online communication to learn languages more effectively?
- Dealing with conflict: strategies for responses.
- How does the cultural trend of “going green” help with environmental changes?
- Should we focus on inventing more renewable energy sources to help pollution?
💊 Problem Solution Topics. Solutions
Here are some great examples of problem solution speech topics to get an idea of what it should look like:
- Limit the time kids spend on the internet.
- Make sure that kids use only appropriate for their age websites.
- Place the computer in an open common area to easily monitor kids’ activity.
- Educate teenagers on the unprecedented danger of using the internet.
- Parents should support their kids to make sure they can resist the influence of drug abuse.
- Schools should create programs that spread awareness of the consequence of drug use.
- The community should be more involved in drug prevention activities.
- The government should implement policies that address drug use among school-age youth.
- Enforce strong laws against child abusers.
- Spread awareness regarding the problem of child abuse.
- Take matters of child abuse seriously and lead comprehensive investigations.
- Implement behavior therapy that helps patients plan and deal with their strong food cravings.
- Use a cognitive approach that helps patients to channel and be in control of their negative thoughts.
- Expose patients to interpersonal psychotherapy, which focuses on “family-based” treatment.
- Parents should talk to their kids about their future career plans and encourage their developing interests and beginnings.
- Schools should facilitate tutoring, mentoring, and out-of-school programs.
- The government should provide more social and financial support to the students and their families.
- Avoid opening suspicious messages and e-mail attachments, especially from unknown users.
- Avoid Executing any Executable Programs in the attachments.
- Avoid downloading cracked software on websites.
- Block Scripts by Default in Internet Browsers.
- Install anti-virus software ad security patches.
- Disable Autorun for C.D.s, Flash Drives, and other Removable Media.
- Switch to biodegradable materials for packaging.
- Reduce the consumption of goods that use non-biodegradable plastic.
- Learn to identify barriers and problems.
- Build your own self-concept.
- Try to strengthen your emotional intelligence.
- Work on your self-disclosure and be open with your partner or family members.
- Learn to handle the conflicts.
- Parents should make sure that their kids feel loved and accepted.
- Praise children when they achieve their accomplishments, and don’t criticize them in front of their peers.
- Teach children to have positive self-statements and give them a chance to evaluate themselves. Let the children see how their good actions positively affect others.
You got lucky when you found our list of problem solution speech topics! We will also direct you to other resources that will help you write a paper 😎
Start with this complete breakdown of how to write a problem solution essay , then create a problem solution speech structure , and—voila—you’re all set to conquer your text!
Check out more sources below in references.
And if you are still struggling with it, simply read some problem solution essay examples for both college and high school.
Have you grabbed a couple of problem solution essay topics from our list?
Good luck with solving them now🍀
- Transitions in Text; University of North Carolina
- Problem-Solution Essays: Definition and Examples
- Problem-Solving Skills: Definitions and Examples
- A Problem Solving Approach
- What Are Problem Solving Skills?
351 Anxiety Research Topics & Essay Titles (Argumentative, Informative, and More)
169 the lottery essay topics & questions for analysis and argumentative papers.
- Academic Guidance
- Essay Examples
- Essay Topics
- How To Write
- Other Articles
- Research and Sources
- Synonym Explorations
- Writing Tips
Problem Solution Speech Topics Ideas
Problem solution speech topics ideas should be aimed at fulfilling two aims of problem-solving:
- To convey a specific problem you have chosen to reflect on;
- To provide persuasive solutions to it.
How to Choose a Problem and Make the Essay Interesting
The matter of selecting a problem for discussion and critical analysis directly depends on the type of target audience you will present a paper. For instance, if the audience consists of people belonging to a specific profession or research area, then, before designing a problem-solution speech outline, it would be logical to come up with a topic connected with their area of research or the scope of their interest. There are also cases when the audience selects the topic of presentation or speech for you beforehand. If it is a general audience, then it is prudent to select topics that are controversial, appealing to the general public, or that are rather challenging, such as environmental concerns and threats, ethical dilemmas, financial aspects, crime rates in the community, international problems and challenges, and so on. With these tips in mind, you will definitely provide the best proposal speech ever.
Another method to come up with the right entertainment speech ideas is to ask the event organizer to gather ideas from the audience regarding what topics they would love to hear about and further discuss.
On the whole, whatever method of topic selection you choose, the most important thing is to make sure you have sufficient evidence and clear illustrative examples to reflect on the topic in-depth and provide convincing arguments. In any case, if you are lost among the ideas for the topic discussion, opt for one of your personal experience speech ideas.
Whatever method you use to select your problem topic, ensure that you have clear examples, convincing facts, or credible data that supports your position on the matter.
How to Find Solutions
The solutions and recommendations that you put forward should be practical and resourceful. Besides, it should be clear how exactly they can be applied to the real case you are discussing. As you are contemplating how the solution will be effective, keep in mind that your audience will be involved in their own reflection on the topic as well. So, make sure you are persuasive enough.
How to Provide Proper Support for Your Argument
Supporting examples can be related to your personal experience with the help of which you can make the argument stronger and more convincing. When critically analyzing the topic, make sure you know how much the audience knows about it. If much information is left to be explained, interpreted, and so on, make sure you do it. If there is a need to provide background information to make everything clear, then do it as well.
On the contrary, if the audience comprises experts in the scope of research you have focused on, they will surely expect more originality and novelty from you. Therefore, make sure you provide adequate problem-solving examples for your proposal paper. Generally known standard information won’t be the best option.
If the listeners are complete novices to the topic, then try to introduce them to the topic gradually. When it comes to solutions, make sure they are more related to tried and tested principles and approaches. If you are delivering a speech to an audience that is not well-versed in the topic of your proposal essay, then it is recommended to provide a detailed and clear discussion wherein you provide a solution right after each problem you mention.
Problem-solution articles can also have such a structure where you provide the causes of the issue prior to the discussion of solutions. This strategy comes in handy as concentrating on the underlying cause assists in providing more solid support for the explanations, thus providing more reliability and credibility to the solutions.
Moreover, your personal viewpoint on the central issue should be presented in the process of proposing a solution. This way, your speech will be more convincing in that you will share your experience with the people who listen to you.
Concluding your problem/solution speech, make sure you provide a brief synopsis of the core issues, particularly solutions as your audience should remember them particularly well.
The Best Problem Solution Speech Topics for College Students
Professors frequently assign problem-solution speech topics for college students either for written assignments or oral presentations. Regardless of the type of speech topics for college that you have been assigned, you need to select a topic that is of particular interest to you and your target audience. Only when you demonstrate originality in the choice of your topic will you stand out as an original speaker/ writer and will thus be more appreciated by your professor and the audience. When you want just to provide an overview of the problem, then you have to search among the list of good informative speech topics for college students. Still, when you need to demonstrate your skills in critical and analytical writing, it is recommended to organize the essay as a persuasive one.
From the persuasive writing prompts enlisted below, try to select the one that you are well versed in and that aroused the greatest deal of interest in you. Only with these two basic criteria kept in mind will you be able to provide a successfully written problem-solution persuasive paper.
A List of Problem Cause Solution Persuasive Speech Topics for College Students
The list of problem-cause solution persuasive speech topics provided below will help you come up with interesting research ideas for your speech. Take a look at the numerous options for social issues and other problems in society to write about.
- The problem of spying and media leaks in international and domestic communications.
- How to ensure local food movement support? Will it have a positive impact on the local entrepreneurship?
- The restrictions on the exploitation of the Antarctic resources should be maintained and the Antarctic should be viewed as a preserved place merely devoted to science.
- Media marketed for youths and teens convey immoral and unethical ideas.
- The FBI should keep the self-proclaimed militia under scrutiny.
- Tax incentives should be introduced for adopting children internationally.
- Foreign help to dictatorships should be eradicated by the government.
- Online learning can be equaled to classroom education in terms of its effectiveness and accessibility.
- In-vitro fertilization should be prohibited.
- The issue of minors getting tattoos should be more controlled by legal institutions: minors should either be accompanied by their guardians or be given written consent from them.
- Dependence on ACT and SAT scores during admissions should be abolished.
- Surveillance cameras should record all trials in court.
- Student-athletes representing their educational establishment in competitions should be given scholarships to cover at least partial college expenses.
- All students should be encouraged to enroll in foreign language courses and speaking clubs.
- Usage of technological advancement in teaching.
- Beauty contests in schools and colleges should be banned.
- Staffed flights into space are far more expensive than unstaffed research missions.
- Students should not be harshly encouraged or pushed to participate in sports competitions.
- The federal government should adopt a law that standardizes trunk release systems in new transport.
- Race, ethnicity, and gender equality should be supported in politics.
- Mobile phone usage, texting, and Internet use in the classroom prevent students from being involved in the studying process and lower their attention span.
- The usage of paperback textbooks should be eradicated and changed into e-book usage.
- College students should be more cautious and prudent when posting controversial or personal information online.
- The acute immigration problem will hardly ever be solved by constructing the border fence.
- Cyber-attacks pose threats internationally.
- Recycling should be encouraged worldwide.
- The contemporary taxation system does not fairly treat lower-income and middle-income population groups.
- Media advertisements targeted at children population should be banned by the government.
- Oil companies should get disaster control before engaging in offshore drilling.
- Feminists’ standpoint devalues family and motherhood.
- The problem of identity theft is extremely aggravated and the community should pay attention to it.
- Girls should be prohibited from participating in football and wrestling competitions.
- Social networks do not interfere with school education.
- Networks in educational establishments should have special filters to prevent students from accessing inappropriate material.
- The pressing need for school system reform.
- Advertisements engaging children should be restricted at the government level.
- Fast food restaurants should initiate the campaign of publicly displaying calories next to each meal.
- The government should release churches from tax incentives.
- Patients suffering from chronic mental diseases should be preserved in “halfway houses” instead of mental hospitals.
- The government should not allow the allocation of billboards on interstate highways.
- Weapons should not be sold internationally across the countries.
- Marriage should not be allowed before school graduation.
- The role of the United Nations internationally.
- The role of art and music therapy in patients’ rehabilitation.
- Educated people should work as tutors of literacy on a voluntary basis in third-world countries.
- People molesting children should be restricted from the right to adopt.
- Psychologists and psychiatrists should witness and testify in the court of law representing the non-guilty-by-reason-of-insanity.
- Security should be increased in motels and hotels as a means to guarantee security for all its residents regardless of their income.
- The National Health Insurance Program is supposed to provide basic health care for all US citizens independent of their income.
- The construction and building of venues before the Olympic Games should be banned by UNESCO as it harms a lot.
Evidently, the argument topics list entails current issues that are taking place in the contemporary world. To submit a successful paper, make sure to conduct in-depth research on your selected topic and create an impressive paper that will last in memory for a long.
Problem Solution Speech on the Topic of Policy Advocacy
The question of policy persuasive speech topics remains extremely acute for students because frequently they do not know where to start after they have read numerous essay samples. Particularly, students may be confused about the way of organizing information for a speech. To ease the task of writing a properly structured speech paper, check out the following recommended way of paper organization for a policy advocacy speech.
Attention-grabber: you might provide some controversial fact, relate to personal experience, provide shocking/ impressive statistics, use a rhetorical question or a dramatic quote, etc. (all these devices are used for capturing attention from the target audience);
Relation to the audience: Pinpoint to how the issue under discussion relates to the target audience. Do it either implicitly or explicitly, but regardless of the option you choose, make sure the listeners understand their relation to the topic. If you have chosen to focus on a problem seriously affecting people, express your point of view on how exactly the problem influences the audience.
Credibility of the problem: Emphasize the problem’s significance and why it is worth others’ attention. Provide one or more reasons to make the audience understand why you have decided to speak on this subject area.
Preview: Provide a brief synopsis (overview) of the paper. You need to provide sufficient background information on the topic, especially if the audience is not well-versed in it. For example, you might briefly describe the problem in a few words and then switch over to focusing on the possible solutions.
II. Body: The Problem Identification and Solution Proposal
Identify the problem: Develop a paragraph where you provide an overview of the central problem. Appeal to ratio and emotion, as it is preferable to engage the reader both on an intellectual and emotional level. There are two recommended ways of problem identification and development – qualitative and quantitative.
According to the qualitative approach, you have to present argumentation for the claims that answer the following questions:
- What makes me indifferent about the problem? Or why should I actually care?
- How am I affected by the problem?
- How serious is the issue under discussion?
To help readers understand the problem in depth, make sure to provide examples from your personal experience or provide real-life examples related to other people. This data will not make the statistics too narrow but will add more appealing details to demonstrate how serious the issue is.
According to the quantitative approach, the arguments and support you provide should be related to such questions:
- How large is the problem?
- How much is it widespread and what is the problem scope?
When a writer investigates the scope of the problem, the larger it is – the less detailed evidence is required.
Focus on the causes: The causes of the problem should be closely examined: provide ample evidence, examples, and recent study results. Keep in mind that not every topic requires developing the problem’s causes. Still, if you think that the causes you provide will make the audience more susceptible to trusting your viewpoint. Such an approach is used when there exist multiple opinions on causes.
Put forward the solution: When investigating the possible solution(s), make sure to organize the information in the following way:
- Provide a plan: First and foremost, pinpoint the exact change in policy, law, or campaign you are suggesting. Briefly describe the step (the introduction of the new law, implementation of the new program, short synopsis of the program, etc.). The main aim at this point is to make the audience understand the kind of change you are suggesting.
- Provide supporting argumentation and evidence for the suggested solutions: You should clearly pinpoint how the solution will eliminate the ongoing risks or threats caused by the pending problem. Make sure that you link supporting evidence to the plan.
Provide credible expert evidence that clearly highlights the ways the solution would reduce the burning issue: When citing outside sources and specific examples/ materials researched by scholars, make sure you tell the audience about the credentials of the researchers. Your target audience should be sure that the information you rely on can be trusted and that is it believable overall. If you provide information that even you don’t know by whom it was put forward, then your paper will have no expert value.
Results of the study: If the research included some experimental study that aimed at supporting your solution, make sure you discuss the results and interpret them properly. Provide a brief synopsis of how many people took part in the experiment/ interview/ sociological study and what the results indicate.
Empirical evidence and pilot studies: With the help of such supporting evidence, you will emphasize that the problem has solutions related to real-life events and experiences. You might also pinpoint how small changes in the localities might affect the problem in a large-scale area. Such supporting evidence is really beneficial as it indicates that the effects happened in real surroundings with real people rather than in a laboratory environment.
Personal or peer testimony: It is not recommended to use this evidence as a priority as it is rather weak on its own. Still, if you add this evidence together with the other aforementioned types, it can significantly add up to the paper’s credibility.
Address general disadvantages: When coming up with a policy change, keep in mind that it can solve the existing problem as well as create a new one. Therefore, it is advisable to outline the potential disadvantages of the problem after you have discussed its benefits and positive effects. To make your position strong, make sure to refute the counter-arguments because when you just ignore the negative aspects, the audience will not accept or perceive your solution.
Provide a short review of the persisting problem and suggested ways out. Make sure you provide a call for action at the end of the conclusive paragraph, where you provide encouraging information that will make the audience remember your paper.
- Review of the problem and solution
- Closing thought to encourage the audience to remember the speech.
Problem Solution Topics for Your Perfect Speech
The problem solution speech topics that you will find below will help you choose, identify, and organize the way of presenting your essay. As you select the topic, you will research it properly in order to persuade the audience that a particular problem exists and that it is possible to come up with solutions to it. Moreover, you will learn how to convince the audience and make them accept your viewpoint and maybe even change their previously existing biases regarding the issue. Before you start the topic selection process, make sure you are well aware of the core elements that are necessary in such a type of writing. Check them out:
- Indicate the problem and mention specifically what factors make it an actual problem. Provide sufficient background information, pinpoint to the problem’s significance, and let the audience understand the scope of the problem and its overall effect. Make sure you appeal to reasoning and emotion: let the audience understand the needs so that it is convinced by the information you provide.
- Advocate for a solution and provide a detailed plan on how it can be applied in practice.
- Visualize the practical aspect of your solution. Demonstrate how the solutions will come in handy in improving the situation. Emphasize on their practical aspect and general effectiveness. Pay attention to a brief discussion of alternatives with which you do not agree. State how they are impractical and problematic. To put it briefly, you need to highlight the counterarguments and refute them.
- Call to action. Convince the audience to accept your position on the change implementation of the proposed policy or campaign. Or provide an implicit call to action, wherein you make a hint on the policy change.
How to Choose a Proper Problem Solution Speech Topic
If you have been invited to deliver a speech to the public, first of all, find out who your target audience comprises in terms of professional and personal interests. Despite the solid experience you might have about the research area, the audience may not find interest in your topic if it is not adjacent to their scope of interest. Therefore, be cautious when coming up with the topic of your speech or presentation. If the type of your speech has to be structured in the form of a problem-solution paper, then make sure to identify the burning issue, investigate questions and opinions concerning it, and also identify the controversy behind the issue.
When thinking of which topic might be interested in writing about, ask yourself the following questions:
- What would you like to talk about (here choose more than one option).
- How do you think – will your potential audience like the topic of your choice? Explain your viewpoint.
- How long do you plan to talk? Is your chosen topic sufficient for this type of presentation?
- What are your personal opinions and biases regarding the problem?
- Which topic are you most interested in? Which topic would be easy to talk about?
- After you have explored the professional realms of your listeners, think of the most topical problems pertaining to the topic.
- Think of whether you can provide personal experience examples or share your personal goals.
List of Speech Topics for Problem-Solution Presentation
Business area: work surroundings; career goals; bankruptcy; corporate ethics; abuse in marketing.
Teaching and education: peer pressure at school; cheating during exams; online learning versus classroom learning; education at home; sex education at school; internship opportunities.
Environmental aspects: climate change; global warming; alternative sources of energy; depletion of natural resources.
Nourishment and health: food labeling; diets and how to maintain healthy eating; problems of mentally ill people; health care in third-world countries; being vegetarian.
Politics and global issues: spying; international threats; problems with overpopulation.
Legislation and issues in the court of law: punishment for child molesters; drunk driving; frequency of juvenile aggression and delinquency; immigration and fence borders; tax incentives on church property.
Social problems: dealing with the homeless; sexual abuse; domestic violence; the effect of divorce on families; peer pressure; bullying; self-esteem; wage levels; teen drinking; gambling; discrimination on racial, ethnic, and gender backgrounds.
So far, you have a brief list of possible problem-solving essay topics. You may choose some of them for discussion or maybe they will inspire you to choose some other topic to reflect on. To properly develop the topics, make sure to examine them more closely and find some adjacent areas to them. Also thoroughly examine the dimensions of each topic investigation.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What aspects of the problem have already been researched? Why have some been omitted?
- How could one describe the existing obstacles to solving the problem?
- How long does the problem persist?
- What are the costs needed for problem-solving?
- Will the problem aggravate if no measures are taken?
- Should the problem be immediately addressed?
- Has your target audience in particular been affected by your selected problem? In what way?
- What supporting evidence could you provide to emphasize the importance of the problem?
- What argumentation can you provide to demonstrate that your solutions are right and worth attention?
- What facts/ figures/ supporting evidence could help the target audience understand the issue more comprehensively?
Working on the Solution
- Write down all potential and alternative solutions. Keep in mind various aspects, merits, and features that could convince the audience to accept your standpoint. Investigate figures and facts; provide illustrations and real-life examples as support for your solutions. Do it consistently, step-by-step for each of the proposed solutions.
- Choose the most important and effective solution to the existing problem. Pinpoint to how your solution plan can be applied in practice. Refer to outside sources; cite credible sources; consult sources written by experts in their field of study.
- Devise a step-by-step implementation plan for each of the suggested solutions. Recommend specific procedures. Investigate the cost, effect, and necessary actions.
- Call to action; time and place.
- Other required constituents for the implementation of the plan.
If your listeners comprise people from different educational backgrounds or various professional spheres, then the decisive factor for choosing the topic should lie in choosing the topic that is most topical for the majority. Another option is to come up with a topic that presumably meets the needs of the bulk of the audience. If all of your listeners are well aware of the problem, then pay more attention to the fact of how much the topic is workable and reasonable. If you want to provide counter-arguments for the change policy campaign, then focus on the probable limitations and drawbacks of the policy.
How to Provide an Outline for a Problem Solution Speech
Below you will find the most appropriate methods for developing problem-solution topics:
- Problem Solution Method
This strategy is advisable if you have chosen a contemporary social problem and have to convince the audience that your solution is the best one among those that have been previously provided. As such, provide a proper introduction where you entail sufficient background information in order to pinpoint the problem’s significance. Afterward, list the most appropriate situations and conditions that might serve as supporting evidence for justifying your position. Present a clearly defined plan for solving the problem.
- Problem Cause Solution Method
This strategy is the most appropriate for solution topics. Here you need to single out the problem and investigate its causes. Further, you have to provide a critical analysis of the causes and put forward adequate solutions.
- Problem Cause-Effect Method
This strategy comes in handy when outlining the aftermath of your problem-cause topic.
- Comparative Advantage Method
You need to compare and contrast the identified solutions to the problem outlined.
- Place an order
- About Writology
- How it Works
- Buy Custom Essays
- Nursing Writing Services
- Do My Assignment
- Buy a Letter of Recommendation
- Buy Research Papers
Problem Solution Speech Topics, Outline & Examples
The problem solution speech is a type of informative speech that enumerates various problems and provides possible solutions to those problems.
If you have been asked to give such a speech, your goal should be to explain the problem and provide realistic and achievable suggestions to address it. In most cases, problem solution speeches are given with the hope that the audience will be inspired to do something about the problems that they are facing.
There are many pressing issues in society today that could be considered ripe material for a problem solution speech. For example, racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, and ageism are all major social problems that need to be addressed.
Of course, you can’t just pick any old problem and start talking about it – you need to make sure that your topic is something that your audience will actually care about and be interested in hearing.
Problem-Solution Speech Outline
The key to delivering an effective problem-solution speech is to develop an outline and a step-by-step plan that will help focus on different parts of your speech.
Here is a basic outline that you can use for your problem-solution speech:
Introduce yourself and give a brief overview of the problem that you will be discussing. This is also where you will need to state your thesis – that is, what solution you think is best for the problem.
Make sure that you are concise and to the point – you don’t want to give your audience too much information, as they will likely tune out if you do.
Thesis/Statement of the problem
Explain what the problem is that you will be discussing. This is where you will need to do your research and really dig into the details of the issue so it is interesting and your speech has gravity.
Also, make sure that your problem is something that can actually be solved – there is no point in discussing a problem if there is no possible solution.
Discuss the causes of the problem and the effects that it has on different people or groups. This is where you will really start to get into the nitty-gritty of your topic and show your audience that you understand the issue at hand.
Make sure to back up any claims that you make with research or data so that your speech is credible. Use attention getters to hook your audience and keep them interested.
This is the meat of your problem-solution speech. Discuss different potential solutions to the problem and explain why you think they would be effective.
Again, make sure to back up your claims with research or data so that your audience knows that you have thoughtfully considered the issue and possible solutions. Keep it realistic – don’t propose a solution that is impossible to achieve.
Call to action
You have now armed your audience with the knowledge of the problem and potential solutions – now what? You will need to challenge your audience to actually do something about the issue.
This could be something as simple as signing a petition or donating to a cause, or it could be something more ambitious like starting a new organization or campaign. Whatever you choose, make sure it is achievable and that your audience knows how they can take action.
Use the outline above to tailor the specifics of your speech to fit your particular audience and situation and deliver an effective problem-solution speech.
Problem-Solution Presentation Techniques
Once you have your outline ready, it’s time to start working on your delivery. Here are some tips to keep in mind as you prepare your problem-solution speech:
- Be passionate : This is not the time for a dry, academic approach. You need to be enthusiastic about the issue at hand and really sell your audience on why they should care.
- Be clear : Make sure that your audience understands the problem and potential solutions. Use straightforward language and avoid jargon.
- Be concise : Remember, you only have a limited amount of time to make your case. Get to the point and don’t ramble.
- Use stories : A personal story or anecdote can be a powerful way to connect with your audience and make your speech more relatable.
- Use visuals : Visual aids can be a great way to engage your audience and break up your speech. Just make sure that they are clear and easy to understand.
- Practice, practice, practice : The only way to get comfortable with delivering a problem-solution speech is to practice it as much as you can. So get in front of a mirror, or even better, ask a friend or family member to listen to you and give feedback. The more you practice, the more confident you will be and overcome your fear of public speaking .
Problem-Solution Speech Topics
1. How can we make sure that all animals are treated humanely?
2. What are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to animal welfare?
3. How can we make sure that all animals have access to proper care and shelter?
4. Why should we care about animal rights?
5. Why is wildlife conservation important?
6. Why animal testing is cruel?
7. Why should the exotic pet trade be stopped?
9. What can we do about the food industry and mass animal killing?
1. How can we make sure that our technology is accessible to everyone?
2. What are the most important things to keep in mind when using social media?
3. How can we make sure that our online information is safe and secure?
4. What should we do about cyberbullying?
6. How can we make sure that our technology is sustainable?
7. What are the most important things to keep in mind when using new technology?
8. How can we make sure that our technology is user-friendly?
9. What should we do about outdated technology?
10. How can we make sure that our technology is accessible to people with disabilities?
11. What are the most important things to keep in mind when using technology in the classroom?
12. How can we make sure that our technology is used for good and not for evil?
13. What should we do about the digital divide?
14. How can we make sure that our technology is used responsibly?
15. What should we do about the growing problem of e-waste?
16. What are the most important things to keep in mind when using technology in the workplace?
17. What should we do about the increasing dependence on technology?
1. How can we improve communication in relationships?
2. What are the biggest problems faced by long-distance relationships?
3. How can we make sure that our relationships are built on trust?
4. What causes jealousy in relationships and how can it be overcome?
5. When is it time to end a relationship?
6. How can we deal with infidelity in a relationship?
7. How can we make sure that our relationships are healthy and balanced?
8. What causes arguments in relationships and how can they be resolved?
9. What are the most important things to keep in mind when raising a family?
10. How can single parents make sure that their children are getting the attention they need?
11. What effect does social media have on relationships?
12. How can we make sure that our relationship with our parents is healthy and supportive?
13. What should we do when our friends or family get into a toxic relationship?
14. How can we deal with envy or jealousy within our friendships?
15. How can we deal with a friend or family member who is going through a tough break-up?
16. How can new relationships be started off on the right foot?
17. What are the most important things to keep in mind when moving in with a partner?
18. What should we do when our relationship starts to fizzle out?
19. How can we deal with the death of a loved one?
20. How can therapy help us improve our relationships?
1. How can we make sure that everyone has access to clean water?
2. What are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to food security?
3. How can we make sure that all children have access to education?
4. What are the most effective ways of helping people who are homeless?
5. How can we make sure that everyone has access to healthcare?
6. What are the most effective ways of combating climate change?
7. How can we make sure that our cities are sustainable?
8. What are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to transportation?
9. How can we make sure that our economy is fair and just?
10. What are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to social inequality?
11. How can we make sure that our government is effective and efficient?
12. What are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to voting?
13. How can we make sure that our media is responsible and ethical?
14. What are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to privacy?
15. How can we make sure that our technology is used responsibly?
16. What are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to security?
17. How can we make sure that our world is peaceful?
18. What are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to human rights?
19. How can we make sure that our world is sustainable?
20. What are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to the environment?
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
130 Problem Solution Essay Topics
To demonstrate your ability to create a detailed plan using learned critical thinking skills, your teacher will at some point assign you a problem solution essay.
This essay requires the writer to use a reasonable and convincing tone to assure the reader that your idea is the best solution. In addition, they will be looking to see that you use sound logic and evidence to support your ideas.
While many students fancy themselves the solution to the world’s many problems, often, students have trouble coming up with a topic for the essay before they can even begin to write the essay.
Fortunately, for those students struggling with finding a topic, this list of 130 problem solution essay topics, along with a handy writing guide, will help navigate the thought process of planning, creating, and writing a problem solution essay.
What Makes a Good Problem Solution Essay?
To effectively write a problem solution essay, students need to ask themselves a few questions such as:
- Why is the problem happening?
- What are the causes of this problem?
- What happened to lead up to it?
- How is it negatively impacting society?
- What solutions will stop the problem from happening?
The answers to these questions will help you discover which is the best problem solution essay topic.
A good problem solution essay may focus on a single cause, or it can detail multiple causes of the issue. It does not have to be limiting.
What does need to happen is a clear definition of a problem and a clear outlining of a solution or solutions that will make the problem go away or at least be less of a problem.
How to Write a Problem Solution Essay?
When writing a problem solution essay, it is best to create an outline for each section to help you organize your thoughts and ideas. Each problem solution essay needs to have the following paragraphs to ensure that your problem and solution are clearly outlined and thoroughly covered in the essay.
The introduction to your problem solution essay should start by explaining the problem. It’s best to assume that the problem is unfamiliar to the reader and provide background details, vivid imagery, and even personal anecdotes that impress how big or bad the problem is.
Once you have done this, you’ll want to define a solution for the problem. This may also be a part of your thesis statement, which is the overall point of your essay written into one final sentence of your introduction. Your solution should be something that:
- Is added or removed to make the problem better
- Requires education to make the problem better
- Suggests a change in rules or laws to make the problem better
- Describes a compromise that can make the problem better
With all of these details, the reader will understand from the beginning what the problem is and how you intend to make a point of solving it.
Once you’ve created your introduction and thesis, you’ll need to create your body paragraphs that will use your research to support your solution and make the problem better.
Each paragraph in the body should cover one aspect of the problem and the solution for that aspect. As you write, try to personalize the information and connect it to other relevant experiences and events that will strengthen your argument.
Make sure that your solutions are feasible and that they will provide the benefits that you’re promising. Avoid generalities and stick to specifics, as well as provide evidence from credible sources.
The conclusion of your problem solution essay should recap what you’ve written throughout the body and show a call to action for readers that they can take with them to think about after reading. You mustn’t introduce new ideas or concepts in the conclusion, but rather, you’ll want to provide a clear summary of what you’ve already discussed.
Be sure that the conclusion is brief and that it makes sense to readers that they understand exactly what you’re trying to say. You can also use this paragraph as an opportunity to entice readers into further research about the topic.
With the information you need to create a solid and well-researched problem solution essay, the following topics will help you start your next problem solving essay writing assignment with ease.
Problem Solution Essay Topics About Education
- How can the education system be improved to meet the needs of students better?
- How to make sure high school graduates are adequately prepared for college?
- What changes can be made in the way that teachers are trained and evaluated?
- How do we address problems with math and science education?
- How should students’ knowledge be tested more effectively?
- Is there a better way to homeschool?
- How to stop students from cheating on tests?
- How to improve the education system in order to produce better students?
- Is technology used effectively in classrooms to provide educational benefits?
- Are there ways outside of school for kids to get more education during their summer vacation?
- Is homeschooling a better choice than traditional schooling?
- How can we make sure the current education system creates successful students and responsible adults?
- Is there anything that educators can do to encourage kids to be more interested in school and learning?
- What is the best way for teachers and parents to interact with each other regarding their children’s education?
- Are schools doing enough to help students deal with the pressures of being constantly connected to technology?
- Is it possible to fix some of the problems with education by having more hands-on learning or virtual classrooms?
- What are some good things about schools that people miss out on when they complain about school issues?
- How can schools be made safer for students?
- How can schools be made safer for teachers?
Problem Solution Essay Topics About Sports
- Should marijuana be legalized for athletes?
- How can we clean up college sports?
- What changes should be made to the college football system?
- What needs to change in order to make high school and college athletics more inclusive?
- Is it fair or ethical for student-athletes to receive compensation?
- How do we address issues of cheating and illegal recruiting in college sports?
- Is there anything that can be done to make professional sports more popular among kids?
- How should extreme violence in football be addressed by the NFL and NCAA systems?
- What’s the best way for organizations to support athletes, coaches, and administrators dealing with sexual assault allegations?
- How do we improve diversity in sports journalism?
- How to make high school and college sports more inclusive for people with disabilities?
- What can be done to help athletes deal with the pressures of fame and expectations from fans, coaches, and even family members?
- To what extent should schools allow students to participate in out-of-season sports?
- Are there better ways to handle injuries in sports?
- What can we do to make sure high school athletes aren’t pushed too hard by coaches and parents?
- How do we improve the training of youth coaches and the expectations placed on them by schools and organizations?
- How do we reduce pressure felt by student-athletes and encourage more fun and learning?
- How can we improve the design of sports equipment, uniforms, and facilities in order to make them safer?
- What’s the most effective way for colleges to implement anti-sexual assault education programs?
- What better ways can the sports industry work to help people understand the value of diversity and inclusion?
- How can we encourage more students to play team sports rather than just focusing on individual sports?
- What can be done to help athletes deal with a career in the sports industry after they graduate from school?
Problem Solution Essay Topics About Transportation
- What can be done to make sure bicyclists are safe on the road?
- How can we make sure people respect the road rules when it comes to driving, bicycling, and walking in cities?
- How can we improve public transportation safety to ensure that everyone has access to it?
- What changes need to be made to ensure that people walking or riding bicycles aren’t treated as second-class citizens?
- How can we improve the flow of traffic to make it safe for everyone on the road?
- What needs to be done to protect pedestrians from being run over by cars and trucks?
- Is a lack of education a major factor when it comes to traffic safety?
- What can be done to improve pedestrian and driver safety?
- How can we reduce the number of crashes happening on major roadways?
- Is there a way to make walking safer for children?
- What is the solution to making bike lanes safer for bicyclists?
- How can we make sure pedestrians are safe on major intersections?
- What needs to be done to reduce the number of accidents between cars and bicycles?
- What are other safety measures that are more effective than traffic cameras?
- What can be done to ensure that emergency vehicles have access to major roadways to get people to hospitals quickly?
- What can be done to reduce the number of collisions on major roadways?
- How do we make sure everyone has easy access to crossing guards and other safety resources in order to keep pedestrians safe?
- What is the solution for making mass transit more sustainable and affordable long-term?
- What can be done to reduce the number of accidents that happen on bridges?
- What are some ways to improve public transportation safety in cities?
- What are ways to better protect pedestrians from being run over by cars?
- What changes can be made to roads so they can accommodate more bikes and fewer cars while still keeping both safe?
- How can we reduce the number of accidents between cars and pedestrians?
Problem Solution Essays About Family
- How can we make sure people understand their legal rights when it comes to divorce proceedings?
- What can be done to create more opportunities for fathers so they can spend more time with their children?
- How do we reduce the number of divorces in the country without creating an unfair bias towards one parent over another?
- What custody arrangements can be made to make it fair for everyone?
- How can we make sure all custody agreements are being enforced fairly by the courts to avoid any bias from occurring?
- What solution encourages more fathers to play a more significant role in their children’s lives?
- Is there a way to cut down on the number of frivolous divorces without having one parent take advantage of this?
- How can we encourage better communication between couples so they can stay together longer?
- What is an effective way to keep the number of divorces in America from going up any further?
- How do we make sure divorced couples have an equal amount of custody over their children?
- What does America need to do in order to keep families happy and healthy?
- How can social workers better help people who are going through a divorce?
- What solutions need to be implemented to make child protective services more efficient?
- What is the best way for parents to talk to their kids about drugs?
- How can parents better speak to their kids about sex to help reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancies?
- What are some ways parents can avoid having their kids taken away by the state?
- What changes need to be made to improve parental responsibility when it comes to their children’s safety?
- How can we make sure child protective services are intervening in cases where neglect is occurring?
Problem Solution Essay Topics About Health
- What solutions would increase vaccination rates?
- What is the best way to make sure people get regular checkups?
- What needs to be put in place to make America healthier?
- How can we discourage smoking?
- What can be done to keep children from growing up in a home where smoking is occurring?
- What can be done to reduce the number of deaths from cancer in the country?
- How should childhood obesity be dealt with?
- What can be done to keep alcohol consumption down?
- What policies need to be implemented in order to help reduce obesity rates in the country?
- What is a solution that helps everyone understand their risk factors when it comes to cardiovascular health and how they can reduce their risks?
- What can be done to get more people interested in volunteering for clinical trials?
- What is a solution that gets more people to donate organs after they have passed away, so there is less of a waiting list for transplants?
- How can we reduce the number of accidents that occur while using machinery and heavy equipment?
- How can we reduce the number of fatal workplace accidents in America?
- How do we get the government to back the national Do Not Resuscitate policy to be more widely adopted?
- What solutions can be implemented to stop unnecessary deaths from occurring?
- What can be done to promote more ethical and transparent practices within the medical industry that keeps both doctors and patients safe?
Problem Solution Essay Topics About Social Issues
- How do we get more people to vote?
- How can we make sure people in America get a proper education no matter where they live, who they are, or how much money their family makes?
- How is public education in America failing students?
- How do we encourage more support for alternative lifestyles?
- How do we make sure children growing up in homes where both parents are not of the same sex get equitable support?
- What is a solution that helps reduce bullying and discrimination in schools?
- What solutions would encourage more people to adopt children with special needs?
- How can we encourage people to be more empathetic towards homeless people?
- How can we encourage a better understanding of mental illness?
- What solutions will make sure people understand the reality of suicide and depression, so they receive help instead of being judged for their feelings?
- What is a solution that helps parents better deal with their children’s mental health?
- How do we make sure police officers are more adequately trained to deal with people who have mental illnesses?
- What are some solutions that can help reduce the number of protests and riots taking place across America?
- What is a solution that helps families stop generational poverty in their communities?
- How do we keep employers from discriminating against former offenders when it comes to hiring practices?
- How do we stop discrimination in hiring practices?
- What is a solution that helps America’s changing population shift towards more progressive and accepting policies?
- How can we help people better understand the rights of the LGBTQ community, so they are treated equally under the law?
- What solutions would encourage local businesses to hire former offenders who have done their time and completed all required programs?
- What are some solutions that would help people who have been released from prison get jobs so they can become productive members of society?
- What solution helps people with criminal records find housing and employment opportunities once they have completed their sentence?
- How do we continue to encourage immigration without allowing immigrants to take advantage of our social programs?
- What can be done to ensure illegal immigrants assimilate with the people already living in the country legally?
- What solutions would encourage both native-born and immigrant populations to come together and acknowledge each other’s backgrounds and goals when it comes to their futures in America?
Problem Solution Essay Topics About Environmental Issues
- How can we help save the environment?
- What is a solution that helps reduce carbon emissions?
- What solutions will require people to change their lifestyles to include more recycling and less overall consumption?
- How can we encourage more energy-efficient products to be manufactured for both personal use and business practices?
- How can we help save endangered species?
- How can we make sure that bad practices aren’t polluting water?
- How do we make cryptocurrency more environmentally friendly?
With these 130 problem solving essay topics, any student will be able to clearly and logically present helpful solutions that will improve the world we live in, and hopefully inspire others to join them!
- 100 Mental Health Essay Topics
- 35 To Kill A Mockingbird Essay Topics
- 30 Macbeth Essay Topics
- 45 Photo Essay Topics
- 240 History Essay Topics
- Essay Samples
- Essay Topics
- Essay Writing Guides
- 170 Ethics Essay Topics
- 160 Satire Essay Topics
- 160 Rhetorical Essay Topics
- 155 Criminal Justice Essay Topics
- 150 Political Essay Topics
- 145 Classification Essay Topics
- 140 Sociology Essay Topics
- 140 Opinion Essay Topics
- 140 Environmental Essay Topics
- 135 Controversial Essay Topics
- 125 Classification and Division Essay Topics
- 120 Literary Essay Topics
- 100 Profile Essay Topics
- 90 Heart of Darkness Essay Topics
- 80 Holocaust Essay Topics
Everything begins with an idea!
Problem Solution Persuasive Speech Topics
Problem solution persuasive speech topics are instrumental in helping students to identify issues in the society and figure out possible solutions. The students are prompted to be creative and imaginative through these topics. The topics encases the existing challenges we have in the community and the possible solutions to these particular problems. They are effective in creating amazing student leaders.
The topics give students an opportunity to find out the root cause of the problems we have in the society. They are efficient in helping students become more wholesome and develop the trait of doing thorough research. These topics will not only develop research and analytical skills, students will become more informative. Through these topics’ students are able to find good causes that will positively impact the community they are in today.
When you are about to decide what to write about, it is important to know what interests you. As a student it is easier to write about a topic you like as opposed to one that has been assigned to you. The world is full of challenges and problems. These topics will give another perspective that enable students to understand how to work around different issues.
- The Impact of Adopting A Dog on Anxiety
- Trees: The Role Of Ebooks On The Environment
- Clothes: The Role of Donation in Reducing Poverty on A Global Scale
- How Veganism Fights Hunger worldwide
- How A Simple Compliment Contributes To Kindness
- How Sorting Out The Garbage Can Save The World
- The Impact of Using Bicycles on the Atmosphere
- The Impact of Star Gazing on Mental Activity
- Promodoro Technique: The Effect on Productivity
- Local Schools: How Does Volunteering Make You A Better Citizen
- Global warming: Which Factors Contribute To Its Reduction? Use of Windmills and Solar Panels
- The Impact of Using Self Driving Locomotives on Accidents
- The Impact of Bike Lanes on Traffic Safety
- How Are Restrictions on Guns Affecting Gun Shot wounds and Death Polls
- The Impact of Baths on Anxiety and Stress
- How is Reading Aloud Helping In Critical Thinking
- How Does Visiting The Theatre Create and Develop Empathy
- What is the Impact of Dancing on Creativity
- The Impact of Painting on Aggression
- How To Use Knitting As An Outlet For Too Much Energy
- How To Strengthen Ties Between Kids Using Sand Castles?
- The Impact of Watching Horror Films on weight Loss
- How Romantic Movies Can Rekindle A dying Relationship
- How Reading Before Bedtime Reduces Insomnia
- How Does Volunteering Improve One’s Self Confidence
- The Impact of Hormonal Tablets on Acne
- The Impact of Playing Team Sports on A child’s Communication Skills
- How Smoking Can Impact Weight Gain
- The Role of Marijuana on Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Sunlight Enables Workers To Prevent Sleep in The Office
- How Does Brainstorming Reduce Procrastination
- How Do College Degrees Reduce Early Marriages
- How Does Red Wine Help in Reducing Ulcers
- The Impact of Smoking in Creating New Relationships
- The Impact of Reducing selling Alcohol on Alcoholism
- The Role of Pets on The Elderly
- The Role of Twitter on Students’ Writing
- The Different Form of Sex Education
- The Impact of Big Charities in Solving Global Issues
- How To Use Pepper To Stop Nail Biting Amongst Kids
- The Role of Music in Reduction of Criminal Activity In Malls
- The Importance of Internet in Fostering Long Relationships
- The Impact of a New Hairstyle on Depression
- How Are Comfortable Chairs Related to Class Attendance
- The Importance of controlling Social Media Use by Children
- How many people Becoming Vegetarians Will Save The Environment?
- What is the Effectiveness of Speed Bumps In Reducing Road Accidents
- How Does Shower Singing enhance Confidence
- How Does Video Games Help Keep Children Off The Streets
- How Does Karaoke Reduce Stress
- How Taking Naps Relieves Stress
- How Will iPads Replacing Books , Make School More Interesting
- How Are Memes Relevant In Current Art Classes?
- The Role of Autocorrect in Texting in Pros
Have top experts do your papers.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
A List of 339 Problem Solution Essay Topics & Questions
A problem solution essay is a type of persuasive essay. It’s a piece of writing that presents a particular problem and provides different options for solving it. It is commonly used for subject exams or IELTS writing tasks.
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for 13.00 10.40/page
In this article, we’ll take a look at how to write this type of essay. We will also provide ideas of good problem and solution essay topics to ease students’ writing process. But first: check out our custom writing service in case you need academic assistance!
- 🔝 Top 10 Topics
✅ How to Write a Problem Solution Essay
⭐ top 10 problem and solution essay topics for 2023.
- 🧑🤝🧑 Topics about Society
- 🏫 Topics on Education
- 💵 Business & Finance Topics
- 🍎 Health & Psychology Topics
- 🌎 Environment Topics
- 🐶 Topics about Animals
- 🔬 Science & Technology Topics
- 🏠 Local Problem Solution Topics
- 😄 Funny & Easy Topics
- 🤔 Other Problem Solution Topics
🔝 top 10 problem solution essay topics.
- The best way to improve logistics
- How to prevent drunk driving
- How can we prevent stroke?
- Ways to promote independent music
- How to prevent teen pregnancy
- Can schools help with childhood obesity?
- Ways to teach children financial literacy
- What can we do to stop human trafficking?
- Can teaching self-defense reduce violence?
- Building dams to fight the flooding problem
When starting to write an essay, think about a problem in the community that needs to be resolved. Sometimes, you will get a ready topic, like at an IELTS exam.
The topics might vary, but the outline of an essay will remain the same. First, write a list of actions that can help to solve the problem. Then, pick the three that you like best and evaluate them.
Once you get your solutions, start writing.
Any essay, whether it’s for high school or college, should be well-structured. Problem solution essays consist of two paragraphs: problem description and solution . The first section is generally divided into several parts:
- Introduction. Provide the definition of the problem, some general background, and thesis statement with possible solutions.
- Situation. Give clear examples on the issue so that readers can understand it better.
- Problem. Describe the issue and its effect on people.
In the solution section, you need to identify several potential solutions and evaluate their effectiveness. It should include:
- Two or more possible solutions .
- Evaluation and critical assessment of the solutions.
- Conclusion with a summary of the main points of the text.
Now, you have a general idea about the writing process. To help facilitate your writing, take a look at the topic ideas below.
- Is group therapy effective against BPD?
- Can smart fridges prevent binge eating?
- Can having remote workers decrease costs?
- Sustainable homes as a way to save energy
- How nature reserves prevent wildlife extinction
- Reducing education costs with online education
- Is gun control a way to stop mass shootings?
- Can class discussions help fight youth violence?
- One-child policy as a way to stop overpopulation
- Is car sharing effective for decreasing CO2 emissions?
🧑🤝🧑 Problem and Solution Topics about Society
Social issues are problems of every level that influence the members of our society. They may refer to various factors, such as racial inequality or bullying, that affect the well-being of people or the community as a whole. Here are some problem-solving topics that will help you start writing.
- A part of the world’s population lives in conditions that don’t meet their basic needs. What are the ways to alleviate or prevent poverty ?
- There were several instances when social media websites were accused of gathering people’s private information . What are the ways to ensure privacy in the digital age?
- A vast number of girls get pregnant and give birth before the age of 20. What are some ways to reduce the teenage pregnancy rate in your country?
- Body shaming is one of the biggest problems of today’s society. What are the ways to solve this issue?
- Despite an increase in public awareness about the adverse effects of racism , the issue persists. How can we eliminate it?
- Unemployment negatively affects the living conditions of many people. It also facilitates such issues as domestic violence and depression. How can unemployment rates be improved in your country?
- Education is a fundamental human right, yet many people in some developing countries remain illiterate. How can we solve this issue?
- Habits such as smoking and overeating negatively affect people’s health. How can we better promote healthy lifestyles ?
- Victims of domestic violence often develop physical disabilities, chronic health problems, and stress. In what ways can we reduce domestic violence in our society?
- Inequality in payment, sexual harassment, and difficulty getting promoted are some of the issues women face at workplaces. What can our society do to increase equality ?
- Celebrities often appear to look flawless, which affects people’s body image . How can we promote healthier beauty standards ?
- When children observe violent behaviors , they become more aggressive. In what ways can we prevent them from witnessing violence?
- Health care is a major social issue, as many people don’t have access to high-quality services. How can we improve this situation?
- The ownership of guns increases the chances of unintentional shootings, which can result in casualties. How can gun control policies be improved?
- The consumption of illegal drugs often leads to overdosing. In what ways can people be persuaded not to do drugs?
- Drunk driving is the leading cause of vehicle accidents. What is the best way to restrict people from doing it?
- Human trafficking is a grave problem that affects countries all over the world. How can it be prevented?
- Women often report being sexually assaulted while in college. What can we do to reduce this problem?
- Homeless people are more likely to engage in abuse or violent behavior. What can be done to solve the issue?
- Parental divorce is a traumatic experience for a child. How can its adverse effects be eliminated?
🏫 Problem Solution Essay Topics on Education
The educational system is riddled with issues. You can think of numerous drawbacks that need to be addressed to make education better. Below are several examples of problem solution essay topics that will inspire you to write.
- In the pandemic environment, many students had to resort to online education , often with questionable quality. What are the ways to make e-learning effective?
- Many schools fail to provide adequate sex education programs. How can we reduce the stigma around this topic?
- Numerous students get bad grades due to reasons other than laziness. How can we help struggling learners?
- For many students, a strict schedule remains a big issue. Should students be offered the possibility of flexibility?
- Many private and public schools require a strict uniform . Are there ways to express one’s individuality without violating the dress code?
- A majority of students in schools and colleges admit to cheating . What are the ways to put an end to this behavior?
- Technology usage in education can be beneficial, as it might improve engagement and individual learning. How can schools become more adaptable to digitalization?
- Learning a foreign language can help students develop additional mental abilities. Should it be mandatory in all schools?
- Students often find themselves delaying or postponing tasks. It leads to lower grades and health issues, such as headaches or insomnia . How can we reduce the levels of student procrastination ?
- Obesity is associated with the leading causes of death in the US. Should the educational system include more physical education classes to build a fitter community?
- Students with learning disorders may have a feeling of frustration when mastering a subject. In what ways can colleges adapt to their needs?
- There are many subjects in school, and not all of them are equally useful for everyone. How can we make sure that students are learning what is best for them?
- Schools often put more funding into science, mathematics, and humanities. Should they also fund physical education (PE)?
- Gifted education allows talented students to learn more and move ahead at their pace. At the same time, it creates inequality. How can these programs be improved?
- Disruptive children usually prevent themselves and other students in class from working. What are the ways to deal with these students to make the work effective?
- The core curriculum for all schools allows all children to be taught all subjects but can be a bit strict. Should all schools have the same curriculum?
- Students are often provided with college preparation classes that don’t prepare them for work. Should schools focus more on getting students job-ready?
- Bullying and violence are the major issues at school that affect mental and physical health. What can teachers do to prevent these behaviors at school?
- The majority of students don’t perform equally well in all subjects. Instead, they excel in certain ones and fail in others. Should learners be allowed to choose their courses?
- Printed books are not easy to update, as new editions are often costly. Should schools move to digital textbooks ?
💵 Business & Finance Problem Solutions Topics
A significant number of issues can arise while managing a business or creating a startup. It can be related to anything from cybersecurity to marketing strategies. If you are into entrepreneurship, consider choosing a problem solutions topic from the list below.
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
- Raising minimum wages might result in the loss of jobs. What are the alternatives?
- Job dissatisfaction often stems from issues related to wages, career progression, and leadership approach. How can we increase job satisfaction?
- The high unemployment rate brings an economic loss to the government, as well as causes individual sufferings. What are the possible methods to reduce it?
- A large number of startups fail in the first year of functioning. How can governments ensure their sustainability?
- Low employee productivity can create serious setbacks for businesses. What are the ways to increase productivity?
- Bad customer service damages the company’s reputation and leads to the loss of clients. What are the steps to fix this issue?
- The lack of teamwork might result in efficiency and productivity drop. How can we improve team cooperation in the company?
- Inflation negatively affects people with fixed wages and large amounts of cash savings. How can it be avoided?
- Carrying a student loan debt and failure to repay one may result in serious financial troubles. How can we solve the problems associated with student credit?
- The lack of performance monitoring might lead to unintended behaviors within the organization. How can we persuade people to start using a set of performance indicators?
- A significantly high number of people live from payday to payday, failing to accumulate savings. What is the best way to save money monthly?
- Bad investments rarely bring any profit. How can people avoid poor investments?
- Financial crisis can lead to mass job losses and businesses shutting down. How can we overcome recessions effectively?
- The biggest challenge for small businesses during a pandemic is staying open and making a profit. How can governments support small businesses in case of another epidemic?
- Poor marketing might result in financial problems and low customer volumes. How can you improve an average marketing strategy ?
- Imagine a company whose cash flow is adequate, yet there aren’t enough financial resources for it to grow. What are the ways to manage a strapped budget?
- Employee turnover has immediate consequences for a company. How can we reduce it?
- Business competition can harm small businesses through price factors and labor costs. How can they handle the competition?
- Poor workflow directly affects the revenue of the company. How can companies manage it effectively?
- Unsatisfied customers might spread the word about the ineffectiveness of the company. How can organizations increase customer satisfaction ?
🍎 Health & Psychology Problem Solving Topics
Problems related to health and mental well-being are common in the modern world. It’s not surprising, considering the influence of consumerist culture and environmental factors. You can address any issue you’re particularly concerned about. The following problem solution essay topics will give you an idea of where to start.
- There are several reasons for poor mental health among older people in the US. What are the ways to improve it?
- Substance addiction affects individuals because of the stigma associated with it. In what ways can we help people in recovery?
- A significant number of people suffer from eating disorders , which affects their mental and physical states. How can society prevent it?
- Depression is a common disorder among teenagers. How can teachers and parents help them manage it?
- Birth order can impact the way parents treat their children and children’s behavior. Can we, as a society, raise more awareness about the effects of birth order ?
- Post-traumatic stress disorder is experienced by people who suffered from trauma. How can society help those who have it?
- Peer pressure forces people to do things that they might not want to do. How can we reduce its influence?
- Romantic relationships often fail due to misunderstandings. How do we raise awareness about the possible difference in love styles?
- Schizophrenia is a complicated mental illness that has a severe impact on one’s life. How can society help people seek treatment for this disorder?
- Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) might isolate themselves from peers. How can teachers and parents help kids with social skills impairments?
- Alzheimer’s disease affects intellectual and physical abilities, memory, and personality. How can people prevent its development?
- Somatization disorder is a tendency to feel psychological pain in the form of physical. What is the best treatment for its symptoms?
- Prolonged use of defense mechanisms makes people feel as if they aren’t in control of their own emotions. How can we help people overcome these feelings?
- A significant percentage of children have ADHD . How can we help children with this disorder?
- Nowadays, many people have sleep disorders. How can insomnia be prevented?
- The coronavirus pandemic of 2020 caused many children to feel lonely and detached. What can parents do to help their kids in case of another pandemic?
- Suicide is a growing problem among people of all ages. What can we do to prevent it?
- Constant stress negatively affects sleep quality. What techniques can help improve it?
- It’s natural for parents to help their children as much as possible. But because of this, they often put them under too much pressure. How can we help parents find the right balance?
- Constant stress increases the chances of stroke . What are the ways to reduce the risk?
🌎 Problem Solving Topic Ideas about Environment
Today’s most significant environmental issue is climate change, but it’s not the only one. There are more global problems that need to be resolved. If you’re concerned about the environment, here are some problem-cause-solution topics for you.
- Drinking water has become an uncommon thing in many countries due to pollution. What can people do to help with this problem?
- Climate change has numerous adverse effects, such as shifting seasons and new sicknesses. How can this issue be effectively addressed?
- Vehicles release a significant amount of greenhouse gases , which contributes to global warming. Should there be a rule about reducing car usage to facilitate the solution to the environmental problem?
- Woodlands produce oxygen and help regulate the temperature. Unfortunately, a vast amount of wooded areas is lost due to deforestation . What are the possible ways to solve this problem?
- Marine life is suffering because of the amount of carbon in the water. How can people protect it?
- Air pollution poses a serious danger to people’s health . How can we reduce its adverse effects?
- Overpopulation results in a deficiency of assets like water, food, and fuel. How can we control it?
- Ozone depletion leads to an increase in the amount of ultraviolet. It results in cancer and other skin diseases. How can we solve this problem?
- Due to overpopulation , people use natural resources faster than nature can replenish them. How can we prevent its depletion?
- Leftover food is a massive problem, as it wastes water and farmland. How can we reduce it?
- Pesticides used to grow fruits and vegetables might cause health problems. How can we promote organic farming ?
- Polluted soil contains chemicals dangerous to humans, animals, and plants. Is there something that can help to avoid soil pollution ?
- Using bicycles reduces the amount of greenhouse gas emissions and global warming. How can governments promote the usage of bicycles to reduce air pollution ?
- Natural disasters result from Earth’s processes and negatively affect people’s lives. What can we do to prepare for natural hazards?
- Fluorinated gases used in refrigerators and hair sprays significantly contribute to climate change. How can we minimize their impact on the environment?
- Oil spills harm wildlife and marine life, as well as contribute to climate change. How can major companies prevent that from happening?
- Marine life is drowning in plastic, which creates major environmental issues. How can we stop plastic pollution in the ocean?
- The rapid loss of biodiversity threatens our health and economic stability. What can we, as consumers, do to solve this issue?
- A significant amount of money is spent on cleaning garbage. Still, it’s not enough to get rid of it completely. What are the solutions to the problem of littering ?
- Noise pollution creates discomfort and lowers the quality of people’s lives. What are the practical ways to reduce it?
🐶 Problem Solution Essay Topics about Animals
Animals have existed on our planet way before the emergence of humans. As time went by, many species vanished or became endangered due to people’s activities. Factory farms, fur industry, poaching— all of these issues require a solution. If you’re passionate about this topic, try exploring one of the following prompts.
- Circus animals are often violently forced to jump through rings of fire, ride bicycles, and do other activities. How can we stop the use of wild animals in circuses?
- Experiments on animals lead to reduced quality of their life and are often ineffective. How can we help stop this practice?
- Hunting causes pain and suffering to animals and disrupts the patterns created in the animal communities, such as wolf packs. How can people reduce hunting?
- The animals in zoos are deprived of natural habitat and are forced to be near people. How can we make zoos as comfortable as possible for them?
- The fur industry takes millions of animals’ lives away. How can people stop it?
- One of the issues animal shelters face is the lack of public awareness. What are the strategies to improve their work?
- Many animals live in abusive environments, where they’re neglected or physically hurt. What are the solutions to this problem?
- Dog Hunters Association argues for the right to use dogs in hunting. How can we change their attitude towards animals?
- Dogs from puppy mills are often poorly treated and suffer from a variety of diseases. How can this practice be stopped?
- Due to human activities, many animals are on the brink of extinction. How can we protect endangered species ?
- Dog meat is still used for human consumption in some parts of Asia. What are the ways to stop the inhumane trade?
- Some animal species are sold, either alive or dead, to various countries. What are the ways to stop the wildlife trade and keep animals safe in their natural environment?
- One of the primary reasons for animal extinction is poaching . What are the solutions to this issue?
- After adopting animals, some people decide that they no longer want them and send them to shelters. How can we prevent this from happening?
- Killing horses for meat is inhumane, and horse meat consumption is dangerous. How can we stop these practices?
- With more forests being cleared for farming and building, wild animals lose their natural habitats. How can people make safer environments for them?
- Ring fighting leaves animals with severe wounds that might lead to death. What can we do to stop it?
- Some countries continue to kill whales for commercial purposes, which threatens their existence. How can we stop whaling?
- The continuation of the ivory trade results in thousands of elephants being killed annually. What actions should be taken to stop it?
- Factory farms work to maximize profit, which is why animals are kept in inhumane conditions. What are the ways to reduce this cruelty?
🔬 Science & Technology Problem Solutions Topics
Scientific and technological processes are complicated and riddled with issues. Advances in these fields increase as well as worsen the quality of human life. In case you’re interested in science or technology, have a look at these problem solution essay topics.
- With the widespread use of technology, students can find everything online, which affects their critical thinking . What are the most effective ways to preserve this ability?
- There’s a price we have to pay for living in a digital age . It includes the loss of online data privacy. What is the best way to maintain it?
- To run research, scientists need large amounts of money, which often becomes an issue. How can they get more funding?
- A significant percentage of research papers contain wrong results due to poor study design . What is the best way to improve it?
- Scientists rarely want to replicate existing research. The results might turn out insignificant, and some studies are too hard to replicate. How can scientists be encouraged to do it nevertheless?
- Peer review is meant to prevent poor-quality works from being published. Yet, it doesn’t always work. How can the peer review system be fixed?
- Often, not everyone can access a published study due to journals being expensive. How can we make knowledge more accessible?
- Many people are unaware of scientific research in crucial areas such as nutrition . What is the best way to communicate scientific facts to a larger population?
- Cyber attacks are a significant threat to many businesses, as they involve the theft of large amounts of information. What are the ways to prevent them from happening?
- Artificial intelligence implementation creates new challenges, such as the risk of unemployment. How can we solve emerging technological problems?
- Technological advances allowed some countries to transition to cashless societies . While it has many advantages, it also creates some security concerns. What is the best solution for these issues?
- With technology advancing at a quicker pace, it is harder to find talented personnel to work with it. How can you help the employees to adapt to new technologies?
- While many researchers have ideas for studies, only a few get financial support for them. How can the government support scientists more effectively?
- Mobile apps, social media, and games distract people from the real world. How can we stop smartphone addiction ?
- Many graduating Ph.D. students have limited training for jobs outside of academic research. What can universities do to change the situation for the better?
- Wearable computers, such as Apple Watch , have become very convenient. Yet, they create additional privacy and security issues. How can we overcome the challenges of body-borne computers?
- Cyberbullying victims might experience psychological issues, such as depression, anxiety, and social exclusion. What is the best way to prevent it?
- Environmental issues, such as air and water pollution , negatively affect the quality of life. How can technology help us save the environment?
- Scientists are often obligated to publish research only with statistically significant results. How can bias towards certain studies be eliminated?
- The constant stress and underpayment cause talented people to quit their careers in science. How can they be encouraged to continue working in their field?
🏠 Local Problem Solution Essay Topics
Another excellent idea for your essay is to write about the problems in your community. Think about the issues that need to be resolved, and start your writing. These topics will facilitate your creativity.
Just 13.00 10.40/page , and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
- A significant number of people view affordability of healthcare as a pressing problem, as it is quite expensive. How can healthcare costs be reduced in your community?
- Children may be exposed to hazardous labor, which can harm their health. What can be done to stop child labor in your country?
- Youth violence increases the possibility of future behavior and mental health problems. How can people stop this type of violent behavior in your community?
- The rise in rent prices makes housing hard to afford. How can housing in your country be improved?
- People who leave school or college often feel unprepared for work. This makes them feel anxious about getting a job. How can school leavers in your country be helped to get employed?
- When they get older, many young adults struggle to manage their finances. What is the best way to improve financial literacy in your community?
- A good internet connection has become a necessity for many people. This also made access to high-speed internet a major issue. How can you solve this problem in your local community?
- Drug addiction is a public health problem that affects many people, especially youth. What are the solutions to the drug abuse problem in your country?
- Traffic congestion causes environmental issues, as well as vehicle breakdowns. What is the best way to stop this in your country?
- Poverty leads to a lack of education, malnutrition, social exclusion, and limited access to other essential services. How can this problem be solved in your country?
- Crime can cause short-term problems, like an injury , and long-term ones, such as depression or PTSD . How can illegal behavior be reduced in your community?
- After graduating from college, many students face difficulties in finding a job. How can educational institutions in your country help graduates get employed?
- Public transportation can be frustrating with its inflexibility and delays. How can it be improved in your country?
- Lack of car parking areas is a common problem in urban areas. How can people solve this issue in your city?
- Junk food advertisements target children, which later leads to an increase in childhood obesity. How can we protect young people in your country from being affected by these advertisements?
- Hate crime affects the security of individuals and societies as a whole. How can such crimes be prevented in your community?
- Corruption is a global issue that negatively affects the economic and political systems of the country. What are the measures to resolve this issue in your state?
- Low fertility rates reduce the population size of a country. If your country has low birth rates, how can it be improved?
- Media propaganda has the potential of promoting violent behavior and reducing trust in the government. How should this problem be dealt with in your country?
- The number of acts of domestic violence against women, men, and children continues to grow drastically in many societies. How should these cases be handled in your country?
😄 Funny & Easy Problem Solution Essay Topics
Problems are not always serious and yet require a solution. Whether it’s a choice of cereal or a friend zone, it’s an issue that has to be dealt with. Take a look at the funny problem solution essay topics list, and choose the one you like the most.
- We often buy items that we never use afterward. How can we prevent ourselves from buying unnecessary stuff ?
- Your favorite soccer team keeps losing, and it’s affecting your mood. What’s the best way to cope with this continuous disappointment?
- You’ve invented a cool, new nickname for yourself. How do you get people to use it?
- You love playing League of Legends with your friend. They’re the worst support, but they insist on having this role. What should you do about it?
- Santa Claus is a beloved figure for many children. But they can’t believe in him forever. How should parents tell their kids that Santa isn’t real?
- Water is crucial to human survival. Still, some people don’t like its bland taste. How can you stay hydrated without resorting to unhealthy, sugary drinks?
- Happiness matters, as it makes people feel at ease. What can you do to make your community happier?
- Your partner loves jazz while you prefer death metal. How do you overcome this musical discrepancy?
- A sturdy case can ruin the appearance even of the most beautiful phone. How can one compromise effectively on this issue?
- House parties are fun, but your neighbors probably disagree. How can you throw a noisy party without upsetting those who live close by?
- It’s hard to keep up the spark in long-distance relationships. Conversations via Zoom quickly get boring. What are fun things a couple can do together on the internet?
- Many people believe that legalizing marijuana will reduce its consumption levels and solve social and economic issues. What are the other solutions to cannabis use?
- Taking a perfect selfie requires much patience. How can you make creating a fantastic picture of yourself easier?
- Pizza is great, but it’s not particularly healthy. How can you upgrade your favorite junk food to make it more nourishing?
- Studies have shown that growing houseplants is good for the mood. But what do you do if you simply don’t have a green thumb?
- Exercising is important, but it’s not fun for everyone. What can unathletic people do to stay fit without suffering?
- Being the funny one among friends often prevents people from taking you seriously. What can change people’s attitude towards you?
- Some people face the issue of “having a lot of clothes, but nothing to wear.” How can we fix this problem?
- Your friends want to go on a trip soon, but you’re broke. What are the best strategies for students to save $100 in four weeks?
🤔 Other Problem Solution Essay Topics
- What can we do about the problem of smoking in teenagers?
- Obesity as a global problem of modern society
- Reading problems and how to help students with reading disabilities
- The solutions to environmental effects of e-waste
- Potential solutions to noise pollution
- The migration issue and how to solve it
- The discussion and solution of COVID-19 ethical dilemma
- The problem of lack of parking in big cities and how to help it
- Nursing shortage as a national healthcare issue
- Agriculture in Honduras: existing challenges and possible solutions
- The issue of patient safety
- The problem of safety and efficiency amidst staff deficiency
- The problem of substance abuse and mental health issues within the homeless African American community
- The issue of medically assisted suicide
- The problem of obesity in India
- Medicare challenges and issues facing America
- The problem of institutional racism: effects and possible solutions
- Contemporary issues in health care delivery
- Solution of every-day problems: scientific method
- The issue of genetically modified crops
- Librarian management consultancy: challenges and solutions
- The software patent issues in China
- The solution to compassion fatigue and related issues in nursing
- Is e-cigarettes smoking a solution?
- Problems in a contemporary health environment and how to overcome them
- American government contemporary issues
- Can obesity problem be solved by proper nutrition and exercise?
- Diversity and cross-cultural issues in the global workplace
- Ethical issues and dilemmas in business
- Finding solutions for ethical dilemma
- Translating Emirati proverbs: problems and solutions
- How to solve traffic congestion in my school district
- The Rock Blocks company’s recruiting issues and solutions
- Staffing problem solution: HR metrics and workforce analytics
- Solving the health problems of the United States
- Possible solutions to health disparities
- Problems of sitting for long and their solutions
- Will banning plastic bags not solve pollution problem?
- Problem of predicting fluid responsiveness and its solution
- Escalating drug prices: the ways to avoid the problem
- The best way to address obesity in the United States
- Solution to the world poverty problem
- Gun violence: the ways to overcome the issue
- Design solutions for improving website quality and effectiveness
- Is simplification the best way to express ideas?
- Fairtrade: better solution to underdevelopment
- The problem of drug addiction in America and the solutions to it
- Can charging children as adults solve juvenile criminal problems?
- Stress in law: reasons and solutions
- The ways to solve the increasing incidence of criminals reverting
- Communication solutions for atmospheric scientist
- Are financial rewards the best way to increase work motivation?
- The environmental effects of the deforestation problem and how to solve it
- Recycling: finding the solution
- The use of the Internet to solve crimes
- The solution to social inequality and discrimination
- Encryption as a corporate security technological solution
- Principal threats to a building efficiency research and ways to overcome them
- Lack of social tolerance as the cause of discriminatory behavior problem and its solutions
- Environmental problems and their potential solutions
- Why technostress is harmful to psychological well-being and ways to reduce it
- Infant’s health: growth problems and solutions
- Community policing: the alternative solution to youth crime
- Strategies to overcome the organization’s problem due to community losses
- Metropolitan police service: identity management solution
- The problem of sexual harassment in the army and the ways to eliminate it
- Reasons of anti-Asian crimes and ways to deal with the problem
- Green logistics: implementation issues and solutions
- Technological solutions for effective communication
- Ways to defend against cyber terrorism
- Workplace conflict problem and its solutions
- Doha negotiations: possible solutions and outcomes
- Handling difficult conversations and ways to avoid conflict escalation
- Healthcare in Canada: problems and solutions
- Problem of verbal orders in medicine and how to overcome it
- Law contracts and ways to break the contract
- Cinemark USA, Inc.: problems and solutions
- Air pollution solutions: how to improve air quality
- The problem of homelessness in Los Angeles and the ways to reduce it
- Jamaica’s economy: problems and solutions
- Solutions to poverty in urban areas
- Australian economy: economic problems and ways of its solving
- Decrease the disparity between rich and poor solution
- Lebanon’s environmental problems and solutions
- Ways of treating obesity in older patients
- The global water crisis: issues and the ways to avoid them
- The Bauer school’s parking problem and solution
- Ways of reducing human trafficking of children
- Heartland payment system data breach problem solution
- Immigration policy in US. problem and how to solve it
- The ways to overcome the investment problem
- The problem of dysfunctional companies and its solution
- Du Bois vs. Washington: racist problem solution
- Fad diets’ impact on human health: problem solution
- Environmental challenges for NAFTA and how to solve them
- Three solutions to the problem of pollution externalities
- Buying things to solve personal problems
- Remington Peckinpah Davis Inc.’s problem solution
- Problem solution: best snacks INC.
- Solutions to the problem of steroids in sports and athletics
- Problem solution: global communications
- The problem of global warming and ways of its solution
- Cyber-bullying and ways to solve the problem
- Losses of personal data: problem and solution
- Obamacare: the solution to the healthcare problem
- The problem of Palestinian-Israeli conflict and viable solution
- The problem of coral reef depletion and how to address it
- Social security long-term solvency problems
- Economic crisis: bailout plan as solution
- The problem of anterior spacing in dentistry female patients and possible solutions
- Rising sea levels: how to reduce the global concern
- Organ trafficking problem and policy solution
- Cultural issues and their solutions in project management
- Transforming the Texas plant: possible solutions to the problems
- Nursing understaffing and evidence-based solution
- Critical thinking to solve hard problems
- Healthcare disparities and the ways to overcome them
- Pressure injury prevention: evidence-based solution
- Nursing stress solutions: benefits and support
- The problem of violence in nursing and its solutions
- What is the best way to stimulate economic growth?
- Decision making process in management: problem solving
- Pressure ulcers issue and defense of solution
- Land pollution and ways to minimize pollution in the US
- Vancouver’s housing crisis and solution
- The problem of stress and solutions for working students
- Seven ways to find help in starting a business
- Courtelaney Pass police department: potential problem solutions
- The problem of plagiarism, its reasons and solutions
- Ways of managing conflict
- Political corruption and how to address it
- Low wages and inequality problem and its solutions in the USA
- Child abuse and ways for its elimination
- The problem of infant mortality issue in India: possible solutions
- Domestic violence problem and the ways to overcome them
- Ways of avoiding cross-cultural miscommunication
- Risk incidence solution to the problem of substance use disorder
- Is assisted suicide a humane solution?
- Successful ways of preventing crime by Blundell
- Iron seeding oceans: global warming solution
Thank you for reading this article! Hopefully, these topics will help you write your problem-solution essay. Also, don’t forget to send this article to your friends, who might find it useful!
- 182 Free Ideas for Argumentative or Persuasive Essay Topics
- 200 Creative Topics for Opinion Essays
- 180 Excellent Evaluation Essay Topics
- 140 Classification Essay Topics and Ideas
- 150+ Excellent Narrative Essay Topics
- 260 Good Descriptive Essay Topics and Writing Tips
- 135 Creative Definition Essay Topics and Writing Tips
- Prewriting for Problem Solution Essays: Thoughtful Learning
- Structuring Your Essay: Solent University
- Analyzing Community Problems and Solutions: The University of Kansas
- 10 Major Challenges Facing Public Schools: Public School Review
- Major Issues in Education: 20 Hot Topics: Trade Schools
- The 10 Biggest Challenges Businesses Face Today (and Need Consultants for): Hiscox UK
- How to Overcome Financial Stress and Improve Finances: Bank of America
- The Most Important Health Problems (and Why They Matter): Harvard
- 5 Health Problems You’re Actually Not Too Young For: John Hopkins Medicine
- 10 Health Problems Related to Stress that You Can Actually Fix: WebMD
- Top 25 Environmental Concerns: Conserve Energy Future
- All Our Fights: The Humane Society of the United States
- The 7 Biggest Problems Facing Science, According to 270 Scientists: Vox
- Problems that Face Urban, Suburban, and Rural Communities in America: Pew Research Center
- 14 Major Tech Issues & What Can Solve Them: Built In
- Five of the World′s Biggest Environmental Problems: DW.com
- Main Health Problems and Challenges: Pan American Health Organization
- Against the Environment. Problems in Society/Nature Relations: Frontiers
- Business Financing Problems: Chron.com
- Social Issues and Community Interactions: The National Academies Press
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
Recommended for You
Student Exchange Program (Flex) Essay Topics 
Participating in a student exchange program is a perfect opportunity to visit different countries during your college years. You can discover more about other cultures and learn a new language or two. If you have a chance to take part in such a foreign exchange, don’t miss it. Keep in...
520 Excellent American History Topics & Tips for an A+ Paper
How can you define America? If you’ve ever asked yourself this question, studying US history will help you find the answer. This article will help you dive deeper into this versatile subject. Here, you will find: Early and modern US history topics to write about. We’ve also got topics for...
380 Powerful Women’s Rights & Feminism Topics 
Are you looking for perfect feminist topics? Then you’ve come to the right place. With our help, you can be sure to craft a great essay. Here, you can find feminist topics for discussion, feminism research topics and other ideas and questions for students. Some people think all feminists hate...
460 Excellent Political Topics to Write about in 2023
If you have an assignment in politics, look no further—this article will help you ace your paper. Here, you will find a list of unique political topics to write about compiled by our custom writing team. But that’s not all of it! Keep reading if you want to: See how to tackle political essay topics in your paper; Choose a topic that will be interesting for you to research; Refresh your knowledge of essential political concepts. Now, without further ado, let’s get started! Below, you’ll find political topics and questions for your task. 🔝 Top 10...
300 Interesting Nutrition Topics to Research
It’s not a secret that our health largely depends on nutrition. A balanced and wholesome diet improves our immune system. It lowers the risk of getting sick and makes us more productive. But if we don’t eat right, our overall well-being and performance worsen. You see, nutrition topics are more...
A List of 470 Powerful Social Issues Essay Topics
In modern societies, people do everything to live peacefully. Still, tensions often arise. We call them social issues when they start negatively impacting a specific group of people. Poverty, discrimination, and addiction are examples of such problems. We need to confront them to ensure equal treatment for everyone.