Case Studies: Finding Case Studies
- What are Case Studies?
- Finding Case Studies
- In Journal Articles
- How to analyse a case study
- Major Case Study Providers
- Irish companies
- Teaching with Case Studies
Free Case Studies online
- Journal of Business Case Studies
- The New York Times Small Business Case Studies
- Yale School of Management
- MarketLine Country, industry and company profiles. Formerly known as Datamonitor.
Search the Library Catalogue
- Arthur Andersen Business Ethics Case Studies
- << Previous: What are Case Studies?
- Next: In Journal Articles >>
- Last Updated: Feb 9, 2023 12:34 PM
- URL: https://ait.libguides.com/casestudies
- Company Information
- Annual Reports
- Financial Information
- Financial Ratios
- Investment Reports
- Mission Statement
- Leadership Information
- Finding or Creating SWOT Analyses
- Using Hoovers to Create Lists
- Industry Overviews
- Trends and Projections
- Major Companies
- Market Research
- Marketing Plans
- Market Share
- Market Size
- Product Reviews
- Business Plans
- Case Studies
Finding Case Studies
Finding case studies in library databases, finding case studies in print books, finding case studies in ebooks, finding case studies on the free web.
- Country Information
- NAICS Codes
Business case studies are summaries of real or fictional business situations. Case studies are frequently used to analyze the events that led to a particular company's success or failure and may also be used to illustrate theories studied in business and management classes.
Case studies can be found in these different types of resources:
- UMGC Library Databases
- Print Books
You can find case studies in ABI/INFORM Collection by following the directions shown in the screen shot below:
- Enter search term(s) in box(es).
- Use menu arrows beneath Document type : to select Case Study .
Business Source Ultimate
You can find case studies in Business Source Ultimate by following the directions shown in the screen shot below:
- Use menu arrows near Document Type to select Case Study .
You may want to use the Number Of Pages option (listed under the Document Type option) to ensure that the case studies that your search retrieves are a certain length (e.g., greater than 4 [pages]).
You can find case studies in BuildingGreen Suite by clicking on the Case Study Articles link on the database's home page. Case studies in the database focus on building projects that demonstrate sustainability principles.
Gale Business: Insights
You can find case studies in Gale Business: Insights by clicking on the Advanced Search link below the search box on the database's home page. On the advanced search page, enter a company or topic of interest in the search box and scroll down the page to select Case Studies in the "by content type" section.
SAGE Business Cases
You can find case studies in SAGE Business Cases by simply entering a company or topic of interest in the search box on the database's home page. Note that you can also browse cases by discipline, geographic region, or case collection.
You may be able to find case studies in other UMGC Library databases by conducting a keyword search for your topic, along with a keyword search for "case stud*" (e.g., ford AND marketing AND "case stud*" ).
(The asterisk in the search statement above is a truncation symbol that tells a database to retrieve various endings of the term preceding the asterisk. So, for example, searching for "case stud*" will find articles containing case study (singular) as well as articles containing case studies (plural).)
You can find case studies in print books in the UMGC Library's catalog, catalogUSMAI , by following the directions shown in the screen shot below:
- Use the drop-down menu to specify that you're searching for subject words. Then enter case studies and use the drop-down menu to specify that this is a two word phrase .
UMGC Library Ebook Collections
You can find case studies or information about case studies in online books in UMGC Library eBook Collections by following the directions shown in the screen shot below:
- Enter "case stud*" and then add additional search term(s) if desired.
You can find case studies in online books in O'Reilly by following the directions shown in the screen shot below:
- Enter "case studies" AND along with your search term(s).
Available for Free
There are a few noteworthy sites that provide free online access to case studies, including:
- MIT Sloan School of Management LearningEdge Case Studies
- The New York Times Case Studies
- The Case Centre - Free Case Collections
Available for Purchase
Many publishers or clearinghouses of case studies charge a fee for access to their case studies. Although you may search their websites for case studies on particular topics, you will generally need to pay a small fee in order to access the entire case study. Some of the best-known commercial vendors of business-related case studies include:
- Harvard Business Review Case Studies
- University of Virginia's Darden Business Publishing
- Northwestern University's Kellogg Case Publishing
- Western University's Ivey Publishing
- The Case Centre
- << Previous: Business Plans
- Next: Country Information >>
- Last Updated: Sep 21, 2023 1:46 PM
- URL: https://libguides.umgc.edu/business-research
- Richard G. Trefry Library
Q. How do I find case studies about my research topic?
- Textbooks & Course Materials
- Tutoring & Classroom Help
- Writing & Citing
- 44 Articles & Journals
- 11 Capstone/Thesis/Dissertation Research
- 37 Databases
- 56 Information Literacy
- 9 Interlibrary Loan
- 9 Need help getting started?
- 22 Technical Help
Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Jun 06, 2023 Views: 27055
"Case studies are stories. They present realistic, complex, and contextually rich situations and often involve a dilemma, conflict, or problem that one or more of the characters in the case must negotiate." ( Read more from the Eberly Center at Carnegie Mellon University )
A good way to locate case studies is to do a keyword search in one or more of the library's databases or try searching using the Everything search in the library website.
Try adding case study or c ase studies to your search. Examples:
- case study AND environmental remediation
- case studies AND management
- "case studies" AND airlines
- "case studies" AND management
Not sure which database to search? Click here for tips .
- To learn more about case study research, explore SAGE Research Methods.
- For help on organizing and writing, see : Tips for writing the case study analysis
- Henry Stewart Business & Management Collection
- How can I find case study articles about metaphors in organizations?
- Management research strategies guide | Business case studies: Helpful Databases
- Marketing research strategies guide | Case Studies : Resources
- Business Analytics research strategies guide | Business use cases
- Share on Facebook
Was this helpful? Yes 1 No 0
- Articles & Journals
Need personalized help? Librarians are available 365 days/nights per year! See our schedule.
Learn more about how librarians can help you succeed.
Library subject guides
Finding case studies from the Library
Finding case studies on the web.
- Business and law
- Design and social context
- Science, engineering, and health
- Open case studies
- Library help and support
LibrarySearch is one place to start when looking for case studies. You can find specialised case study journals, books that include case studies, and articles based on case studies.
LibrarySearch does not include Case Study as a resource type. Try using the following search terms (including the inverted commas):
- "case study"
- "case studies"
- "case stud * "
- "case report"
Within databases you can often find case studies in journals aimed at academic or professional audiences.
- Check the Advanced Search options to see if you can filter your search by Case Study or Case Studies. This might be under Document Type or Subjects.
- In the search results list look for options to refine by Case Study. This might be to the right or left of the results.
- Add "case stud*" or "case report" to your search term if you can't see the above two options.
A Google search will find case studies in a variety of formats such as government reports, academic articles and websites.
Use Advanced Search (under Settings) to target your search.
- Use Region and/or Last Update to filter a specific country and/or time.
- Use Usage Rights to choose materials free to use, share or modify for teaching.
- Use Site or Domain to look for materials published by government, NGO or academic entities:
.edu will find materials published in Australia or the US by academic institutions.
.ac will find materials published in the UK by academic institutions.
.gov will find materials published by governments.
.org will find materials published by NGOs.
Find case studies published in academic journals, books and conference proceedings.
- Access Google Scholar from the Library homepage to link through to Library subscribed resources.
- Add "case study", "case studies" or "case report" to your search terms.
YouTube videos include material from experts and non-experts on any subject you care to name.
- Add 'case study' to your search.
- To better filter video content use the main Google search options to search for Videos. This will return video content hosted by YouTube and elsewhere.
- You can use Advanced Search and the same Google search tips listed above when searching for videos.
Image: Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC, used with permission.
- << Previous: Introduction
- Next: Business and law >>
- Last Updated: Nov 22, 2023 10:02 AM
- URL: https://rmit.libguides.com/casestudies
- Library Catalogue
Finding case studies
On this page, introduction, finding cases, sample cases, developing and analysing cases.
"Case studies" can mean examples from organizations provided simply to illustrate a point or descriptions of organizational situations designed to be interpreted and analyzed by a learner. The resources below provide a mix of all types of case studies.
This guide also includes some resources that will be of more use to students (e.g., the tips on finding case studies in databases) and other resources that instructors will find useful (e.g., the links to case clearinghouses).
If you don't find what you need here, don't hesitate to ask for help .
New! We've recently added another 500+ new cases to our Sage Business Cases resource!
Try searching the SFU Library catalogue and include ( case study OR case studies OR cases ) as part of your search. Check out these sample searches:
("case study" OR "case studies" OR cases) AND "organizational behavior"
("case study" OR "case studies" OR cases) AND "strategic management"
("case study" OR "case studies" OR cases) AND "project management"
Also try an Advanced Search in which you look for case studies in the Subject field, combined with your specific need (entrepreneurship? strategy?) as a Keyword. Add case* in the Title field as well to increase your chance of getting books that contain large numbers of cases. You can also start by searching for books that have cases in the title AND " case studies" in the subject .
In the SFU Library catalogue, try searching for theses & graduating projects by SFU Business students. Such publications often involve specific case studies. Try searching the catalogue again, but this time combine the word theses (plural) with your topic. See these sample searches for example theses AND "electronic commerce" // theses AND "electronic arts" . Also, try Dissertations and Theses Abstracts and Index for theses completed elsewhere. See our guide to Finding University Theses and Projects from Simon Fraser and Other Universities for more suggestions.
- In Business Source Complete enter your search terms, then either check off the Document Type Case study or include the Subject Case studies as part of your search.
- CBCA Fulltext Business offers similar ways of finding case studies: either choose the Document Type (click on More Search Options) Case study or include the Subject Case studies as part of your search.
- See the Sample cases area below for some specific journals focusing on business cases.
Websites & databases
Most cases sold by places such as Harvard or the Richard Ivey School of Business are not available via the library. You usually need to pay for the cases if you are not a faculty member, or if you are a faculty member and you want to assign cases in your class. If you are a student and a case has been assigned as a reading in your class, double check with your instructor to see if the case might have been pre-purchased for all members of your class.
Sage Business Cases A global and diverse collection of case studies designed to help students see theoretical business concepts put into practice. This collection is available to all SFU students, instructors, and alumni. See this blog post for further details.
Harvard Business School Cases Harvard's cases are available for direct purchase from the HBR Store . Qualified and registered instructors can access Harvard's Educator site to preview cases and access Teaching Notes and other supporting materials. Also see below for a discussion on how to find a small number of HBS cases in the Harvard Business Review.
The Case Centre (formerly the European Case Clearing House) "[T]he largest single source . . . of management case studies in the world. We hold and distribute all cases produced by the world's best-known management teaching establishments, as well as case studies in many languages produced by individual authors from almost every corner of the globe." Search for a case, then click on the link for an "inspection copy" (if available) and follow the links to register as a faculty member.
Richard Ivey School of Business - Cases Faculty can register to preview cases. Note that we have several books in the Ivey Casebook Series .
Cases online via the Harvard Business Review
Try searching for Harvard Business Review in the Publication Name field in Business Source Complete, then checking the box to limit your search to the Document Type " case study." Add in other terms to focus your search.
Note that only a very small subset of all Harvard Business School (HBS) cases are published in the HBR. The majority of Harvard's business cases are sold only to individuals and classes, not to libraries for use by the entire institution.
Journals that feature case studies
- Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases : provides "suitable, contemporary case materials for teaching topics in the organisation and management of information systems and on the social consequences of information technology." Note that this is a spin-off journal from the Journal of Information Technology which used to publish such cases.
- International Journal of Case Studies in Management : Cases from 2003-2012 available via our CBCA database.
- International Journal of Management Cases : The IJMC is the official journal of the CIRCLE Research Centre. CIRCLE (Centre for International Research Consumers, Locations and their Environments) is a virtual research group in over 70 universities.
- Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the International Academy for Case Studies (IACS)
- Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies : Presents classroom teaching cases, with instructor's notes, on any subject which might be taught in a Business School.
- Business Case Journal , Journal of Critical Incidents , and Journal of Case Studies : All from the Society for Case Research
- Asian Case Research Journal : Cases on Asian companies & MNCs operating in Asia-Pacific. No access to the most recent 12 months.
- Journal of Case Research in Business & Economics
Other online sources for cases
- CaseBase & CaseBase2: Case Studies in Global Business : Covers business case studies focused on issues in emerging markets and emerging industries across the globe.
- Business Ethics Case Studies : A few cases from Business Ethics Canada - St. Mary's University
- The Case Centre (formerly the European Case Clearinghouse) offers a selection of free cases .
- Business Gateway : Case studies from Scotland on starting and running a small business.
- The Times 100 : Free business case studies on real life companies.
- Acadia Institute of Case Studies (Acadia University): Most studies are focused on small business and entrepreneurship and include teaching notes. Some of them even include short videos. Permission is granted for educational use. Note that the AICS site appears to be currently inaccessible, so we've linked to the Web Archive version of their site as of late 2019.
- Company-specific case studies: Intended as examples of how customers have used or could use their products: IBM , Intel , and LANSA .
- Advertising Educational Foundation: Case histories : "Case histories give you an inside look at the steps advertising agencies and advertisers take to create a campaign and how effective it can be. Case histories show the preceding issue/problem, the response and the outcome. Creative is included."
- MarketLine cases in Business Source : Mostly strategic analysis cases featuring large, global companies.
- Open Case Studies : An interdisciplinary collection of cases from UBC that are licensed to allow others to revise and reuse them. Very few of the cases are explicitly categorized as "business," but many of the cases on topics such as Conservation may be useful in a business context.
An example of case analysis that might give you a sense of what's expected/possible:
In 1989, the journal Interfaces published an HBS case and asked its readers to submit their analyses. Those analyses were then compiled into two subsequent articles, providing a useful example of the many ways business issues could be viewed and resolved.
Initial case : Porteus, E. L. (1989). The Case Analysis Section: National Cranberry Cooperative . Interfaces, 19 (6), 29–39. https://doi-org.proxy.lib.sfu.ca/10.1287/inte.19.6.29 (Note: this case has been revised multiple times. If it is assigned in your class, make sure you are using the most current revision, mostly likely only available via HBS.)
Analyses: #1: Porteus, E. L. (1993). Case Analysis: Analyses of the National Cranberry Cooperative -- 1. Tactical Options . Interfaces, 23 (4), 21–39. https://doi-org.proxy.lib.sfu.ca/10.1287/inte.23.4.21
#2: Porteus, E. L. (1993). Case Analysis: Analyses of the National Cranberry Cooperative -- 2. Environmental Changes and Implementation . Interfaces, 23 (6), 81–92. https://doi-org.proxy.lib.sfu.ca/10.1287/inte.23.6.81
- Why teach with cases? : reflections on philosophy and practice (2022 ebook)
- The ultimate guide to compact cases : case research, writing, and teaching (2022 ebook)
- Writing, Teaching, and Using Cases : A January 2014 presentation by Leyland Pitt and Michael Parent (both of SFU). Michael and Leyland led a full-day workshop with a focus on case teaching.
- The case writing workbook : a guide for faculty and students : "Designed as an individualized workshop to assist case authors to structure their writing..."
- Guide for Contributors: Tips for Writing Cases : From the publishers of our SAGE Business Cases (SBC) database. Also see the SBC's Author Guidelines .
- Learning Effectively with Case Studies: A Conversation between a Professor and a Former MBA Student
- The case study companion : teaching, learning and writing business case studies : All angles in one recent (2021) ebook!
- The Case Writer's Toolkit : "... to help writers visualise concepts, signpost ideas, break down complex information and apply techniques in a practical manner."
- A Brief Guide to Case Teaching : A free guide from The Case Centre
- Teaching with Cases : A Practical Guide : "... focuses on practical advice for instructors that can be easily implemented. It covers how to plan a course, how to teach it, and how to evaluate it."
- Teaching & Authoring Tools : Part of the Ivey Cases site, this page offers documents and videos to help you create your own cases, as well as lists of additional resources.
- Application of a Case Study Methodology by Winston Tellis: (The Qualitative Report, Volume 3, Number 3, September, 1997). This academic article covers the social science methodologies involved in designing, conducting and analysing a case study. It also features a detailed bibliography.
- The Art and Craft of Case Writing (3rd ed. 2012): "[A] practical, comprehensive, and multidisciplinary guide that blends an informal, workshop-style with solid theory and practice." Includes a section on video, multimedia, and Internet cases.
- Basics of Developing Case Studies : Part of the Free Management Library , this site has some basic information on how to develop a case study, as well as links to some sample cases.
- A Guide to Case Analysis : Focus is on how to analyse company cases when learning strategic management techniques. (Depending on your browser settings, you may need to right click this link and open it in a new tab or download it.)
- Case Studies: Overview (from Cengage): Covers both analysing and writing a case study from the perspective of a business student. From the same publisher: A student's guide to analysing case studies .
- Case Analysis Guide : Developed by a publisher to support students using a Strategic Management text, but applicable in many other situations.
- Short videos on how to approach a case study by the author of the Case Study Handbook: A Student's Guide
- Videos: What is the Case Method? : from The Case Centre
Also, try the subject heading " Case method " in the SFU Library catalogue for books on using the case method in your classes. Suggested sample case method books:
- Encyclopedia of case study research ( print )
- Case study research: design and methods (4th edition, 2009; print )
- Case study research: principles and practices ( online or print )
- Case writing for executive education: a survival guide ( print )
You might also want to try checking an index of education articles such as ERIC : start with the subject heading (or Descriptor) Case Method (Teaching Technique) . Alternatively, try our Education Source database using Case method (Teaching) as your subject search term.
Some case studies can be found in article databases such as EBSCO's Business Source Complete though most Harvard cases will not be available full-text. In addition, many schools sell cases for a small fee or provide some cases for free. You can either visit their individual websites (Darden, Harvard, INSEAD, Ivey, Kellogg, Sloan, and Stanford) or use an aggregator, such as The Case Centre , to search and purchase a case study. At present, the library does not purchase cases used in Cornell classes as these are almost always part of the required class course pack.
How To Find Business Case Studies: Home
How to find business case studies.
A case study tells what happened to and in a business (or non-profit, or industry) over time. Case studies allow you to learn about real-world organizational problems and how they can be addressed. They challenge and develop your problem-solving abilities.
Cengage Learning provides advice on how to:
- Analyze a case study
- Write a case study analysis
In general, case studies can be found in both scholarly and non-scholarly business journals, and also on the web sites of business consulting groups. This how-to will guide you in finding case studies using several of the Empire State College Online Library's databases.
Note that Harvard Business Review case studies are not available through the Empire Library.
Finding Case Studies Using Business Source Complete
Access Business Source Complete:
- Go to the library website
- Click Article Databases.
- Here is How To Use EBSCOhost Databases
To find case studies in Business Source Complete, click the Advanced Search link under the search box on the main page. Once you're in Advanced Search
- Scroll down the page to Document Type, and select Case Study from the menu.
- Here is information about how to keyword search in databases.
Finding Case Studies Using Entrepreneurial Studies Source
Follow the instructions for Business Source Complete.
Finding Case Studies Using ProQuest Research Library
- Here is How To Use ProQuest Databases
To find case studies in ProQuest Research Library, click the Advanced Search link under the search box on the main page. Once you're in Advanced Search
- Scroll back up the page and enter your search terms.
Finding Case Studies Using ProQuest Business
Follow the instructions for ProQuest Research Library
Finding Case Studies In Other Databases
Many other databases contain case studies. You can find them by going to the Business Subject Guide .
To find those case studies, simply log in and search for your topic and "case study". For example:
- (non-profit OR nonprofit) AND "case study"
- "social media" AND "beverage industry" AND "case study"
- ("for-profit higher education" OR Kaplan OR "University of Phoenix") AND "case study"
Search our FAQ or fill out the contact form
Email: [email protected]
Call 800-847-3000, ext. 2222
- Last Updated: Nov 2, 2023 3:14 PM
- URL: https://subjectguides.sunyempire.edu/businesscasestudies
- Safety & Security
- ITS Service Desk
- Facilities & Maintenance
- University Policies
- Web Accessibility
- Freedom of Information
© 2023 SUNY Empire State University The Torch logo is a trademark of SUNY Empire State University.
- Skip to main navigation
- Skip to guide navigation
- Skip to main content
- Library Home
- Library Guides
- Sources for Case Studies
Where Can I find Harvard Business School Case Studies?
How do i find articles with case studies, where can i find free case studies, subject specialists.
Harvard Business Publishing makes a great deal of money selling these for business school course packs and will not make them available to libraries. You can, however, order them directly from HBS, around $8.95 each How to find them:
- Harvard Business Review publishes one case study per issue. These generally deal with fictitious companies but are very good studies of current problems faced by companies.
- Harvard Business School Publishing Search by company name or topic. Abstracts are usually included. Harvard also sells cases from Babson College and Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management, among others.
Use keyword searches in article databases . For example: "case studies and airlines" or "case studies and management". Full-text articles and abstracts are available, depending on the journal.
Tip: Use the subject heading "case studies" in ABI/INFORM and Business Source Complete
Article database that indexes academic journals, trade publications, newspapers and magazines in business and economics. Full text is often available. Use the FindIt links to locate full text of articles that are not included in the database.
- Business Source Complete This link opens in a new window » more less... Article database that includes trade publications, academic journals, industry profiles, country information and company profiles, which include SWOT analyses. Full text is often available. Use the FindIt links to locate full text of articles that are not included in the database.
- EconLit with Full Text This link opens in a new window » more less... EconLit indexes articles from economics journals, books, book chapters, dissertations and working papers. It is a very good source for empirical studies on economics and finance. Use the FindIt links to locate full text of articles that are not included in the database.
Most cases published for teaching in business schools are not free to use. These are a few resources that do offer free cases, but only LearningEdge offers their entire catalog for free.
- LearningEdge Cases developed at the MIT Sloan School of Management.
- Free cases from Stanford Graduate School of Business More are available for purchase through Harvard Business School Publishing
- Free cases from the Case Centre A selection of cases. Many more available for purchase
- Subjects: Business
- Tags: harvard
- Updated: Sep 6, 2023 3:16 PM
- URL: https://guides.lib.uchicago.edu/case_studies
- Report a problem
- Login to LibApps
Business & Management
- Business and Management Research
Find Case Studies
- Find a Company's Competitors
- Find Company & Industry Ratios
- Find Company Reports/Profiles
- Find Industry Reports
- Find Target Market Data
- Research a Country
- SWOT and PESTLE Analyses
- Use NAICS Codes
- Accounting Resources
- APA Style for Business Resources
A case study is an in-depth look or detailed examination of a particular event, scenario, or group. Case studies are extremely popular teaching tools in the field of management, as they help students apply course topics to real-world scenarios. Case studies come in a variety of formats (articles, book chapters, videos, etc.). Learn how to find case studies in the library collection below.
Note: We have several collections with case studies (as seen below), but they can still be hard to find. Many companies pay experts to write case studies and, in turn, want payment for the cases.
Databases with Business Cases
To search for case studies in the below databases:
- Go to the Advanced Search
- Enter your search term(s)
- Scroll down to the Document Type box and select Case Study
- Click Search
Articles analyzing industries, countries, economies, and markets
Articles covering accounting, tax, and related business standards
Articles from 1,400+ business, law, and I.T. journals plus 27,000+ videos from industry leaders
To find cases in our Harvard Business School collection, simply search on your topic (no need to select document type).
2,000+ Harvard Business School case studies and commentary, plus 76 Core Curriculum Readings covering topics in business and management
Case Studies in Book Chapters
Some of the best case studies can be found in books on leadership and management. The best way to search for books that have case studies is to combine your search term(s) with the keyword “case study” and filter to Content Type > Book Chapter (on left-hand side of the search results screen).
Here is an example search: "case study" AND organizational culture
Select CityU Journals with Business Cases
- Business Case Journal
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research
- IUP Journal of Business Strategy
- Journal of Business Case Studies
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Journal of Case Studies
- Journal of Global Business Issues
- Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases
- Journal of the International Academy of Case Studies
- South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases
- Thunderbird International Business Review
Other Business Case Resources
- ABLConnect Case Studies
- MIT Sloan Teach Resource Library
- UMN Open Textbook Library
- World Bank Group Doing Business Cases Important note: The World Bank Group discontinued their Doing Business reports in 2020 to review their methodologies. Their new reporting service, Business Ready, will not launch until Spring 2024. In the meantime, archived reports can still be located through the World Bank Group. (Last updated: 8/9/2023)
Diverse Case Compendium
- EGAL Case Compendium
Looking for cases with diverse protagonists? Berkeley's Center for Equity, Gender, and Leadership (EGAL) has curated a case compendium that highlights:
- case studies with diverse protagonists
- case studies that build “equity fluency” by focusing on DEI-related issues and opportunities
Note: Please be aware that we may not have full access to everything listed in this compendium. If you need help locating a copyright compliant version of a case listed in this compendium, please reach out to a librarian.
Search for Cases by Country in Google
- Find the domain code of the country you want to search using the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (For example, the domain code for the United Kingdom is “.UK”)
- Go to Google’s Advanced Search page
- Enter your search words the in the top section titled Find web pages with…
- Near the bottom, enter domain code in the box labeled Search within a site or domain
- Click the Advanced Search button to see the results
Example search by country domain code: “aerospace case study” in the United Kingdom
- << Previous: Business and Management Research
- Next: Find a Company's Competitors >>
- Last Updated: Nov 17, 2023 11:36 AM
CityU Home - CityU Catalog
- Silver Bee Group
- [email protected]
- NEW SOLUTION
- Top Visitors
- Newest Members
- Newest Papers
- Top Donators
BIGGEST DATABASE ON THE INTERNET
Mba case study solutions, mba research papers, mba term papers & projects.
BIGGEST COMMUNITY ON THE INTERNET
Used by students from over 750+ b-schools in 160+ countries.
YOUR KEY TO HIGHER GRADES
Get higher grades in assignments and exams. ease your mba workload., mba case study analysis, term papers , research papers.
Look no further. We have all the resources that you would ever need to write case study summary / analysis, MBA term papers and MBA research papers.
- University Login
Case Study Analysis
Mba catalogue 1, alphabetical catalogue, welcome message.
Students frequently search on internet for case study solutions/analysis for reasons which include (but not limited to)
- Case study contains large number of pages.
- Not able to devote enough time from their busy schedule to solve a case study.
- Case study requiring higher level of understanding
Well whatever may be the case, our online library is equipped with all the arsenal you would ever need for your case study solutions/analysis. We also have a section for MBA Term Papers and Research Papers to cover the entire array of your MBA education. You will find it useful in all your MBA related studies be it case study, term papers, assignments, projects, research works etc.
We have gone a step further to include streams like humanities, history, psychology, sociology etc. which revolve around the periphery of basic MBA domains like human resources, organizational behaviour, marketing, finance etc. We have made an attempt to provide MBA students with the most comprehensive library on the internet.
- hospital products corp
- 1031 Exchanges
- Quality Parts Company
- Lincoln Electric
- Vêtements Ltée
- Google Case Analysis
Most Recent Request
- oilwell cable comp
- research methods
- human resource sho
- toyota adopts a st
Ease your MBA workload and get more time for yourself
- Databases by Type: Case Studies
Helpful Databases for Finding Case Studies
The following databases contain filters specifically for finding case studies. Keep in mind that in many databases and search tools, adding the phrase "case study" to your search terms can also help you find case studies.
Coverage: 1971- Full text: Yes
- Business Source Elite This link opens in a new window Provides full-text coverage of top business, management and economics journals and periodicals. These valuable publications cover topics such as accounting, banking, finance, international business, marketing, sales and more. To find case studies, go to the Advanced Search page , scroll down to "Document Type," and select "Case Study." more... less... Coverage: 1922- Full Text: Yes Journals and Other Sources Included
- Computer Science Database This link opens in a new window This collection provides unmatched discipline-specific coverage spanning thousands of publications, many in full text. Subject coverage: Computer Science; Information Systems; Computer Security; Database Design; Software Development; Web Commerce; LANs; WANs; Intranets; Internet. To find case studies, go to the Advanced Search page , go to the box labeled "Document Type," and select "Case Study."
- Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies Collection This link opens in a new window Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies (EEMCS) is an online collection of peer-reviewed case studies focusing on business decision making and management development throughout key global emerging markets . Cases are written by case writers working in or closely with developing economies, offering local perspectives with global appeal.
- Gartner (IT subscription) - Access suspended as of 7-1-2023 Gartner is the leading provider of research and analysis on the global IT industry. The Gartner database includes executive summaries, perspectives, research briefs, research notes, and special reports on IT related issues. The database also spotlights key technologies, products, trends, market opportunities, industry developments, vendors, products, and services. To find case studies in Gartner, enter your search terms. On the search results page, select the "Research" tab at the top of the page. Then go to the "Content Type" filter on the left, and check off "Best Practices & Case Studies."
- ProQuest One Business This link opens in a new window An intuitive and comprehensive business library containing millions of full-text items across scholarly and popular periodicals, newspapers, market research reports, dissertations, books, videos and more. To find case studies, go to the Advanced Search page , go to the box labeled "Document Type," and select "Case Study."
- SAGE Journals This link opens in a new window Access more than 650 journals spanning the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science, Technology, and Medicine. To find case studies, enter your search terms. On the search results page, go to the Article Type filter on the right and select Case Report. Note: you may need to click "More" under Article Type, and you may then need to search for "Case Report" under the Article Type filters.
- Science Database This link opens in a new window Subject areas include: • Physics • Engineering • Astronomy • Biology • Earth Science • Chemistry • and more. To find case studies, go to the Advanced Search page , go to the box labeled "Document Type," and select "Case Study."
- SciTech Premium Collection This link opens in a new window Subject areas include: • Advanced technologies • Aerospace • Agricultural science • Aquatic science • Atmospheric science • Biological science • Computer science • Earth science • Environmental science • Engineering • Materials science • Polymer science. To find case studies, go to the Advanced Search page , go to the box labeled "Document Type," and select "Case Study."
- Technology Collection This link opens in a new window The Technology Collection provides broad indexing coverage of the scholarly literature in advanced technology, computer science, engineering, materials science and related areas. To find case studies, go to the Advanced Search page , go to the box labeled "Document Type," and select "Case Study."
- Last Updated: Jul 19, 2023 9:17 AM
- URL: https://libguides.wpi.edu/casestudies
How can we help?
- [email protected]