- No products added to the wishlist
Username or email *
Login Remember me
Lost your password?
- Google Slides Template
- Keynote Template
- PowerPoint Template
- Tutorial Showcase
Animated Cool Transitions PowerPoint Templates
Annual Report Business PowerPoint Template
Infographics Diagram Data Analysis PowerPoint Template
Interior Design Project PowerPoint Templates
Top Business PowerPoint Templates
No products in the cart.
A Company Introduction & Business Plan Presentation Template
Easy customizable contents. Beginner friendly.
One-Click color change. Editable charts.
Drag & Drop Image. Image Placeholder.
29 Professionally designed slides.
Member Only Resources
You may also like…
Black & White Useful Business Plan PowerPoint Template
Blue Business Project Report Presentation Template
2 in 1 Blue & Gray Business Presentation Template
Annual Report Art Design Powerpoint Template
A Company Portfolio Business Plan Presentation Template
Black White Simple Business Report PowerPoint Template
- Reviews (2)
PPTX file for 16:9 ratio & Manual documentation.
Change theme colors with a few clicks.
- 16:9 Ratio. (PPTX)
- Manual documentation. (PDF)
You need PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, or O365 to use this template. Previous versions have not been tested but should be okay for basic use.
Jesse User – 2021-10-20
Nice template 🙂
Jade Venne – 2023-06-28
I love all the details. Beautiful and super useful ppt template. I love being able to focus on the important things. worth every penny.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Red Energy Presentation Template
Creative Business Powerpoint Template
Photo Layout Presentation Template
Powerful Creative Business PowerPoint Template
Enjoy 20% off, your first order.
and Access to All Free Templates
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST AND
- Business & Products
- Investor Relations
- Site Search
- Product Site
Corporate Presentation Video
View the Corporate Presentation video in English, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
"TOK's microprocessing technology that creates inspiration"
English Chinese Korean Japanese
- The information contained in these presentations or materials is accurate only as of the date of the original presentation or listed. For your convenience, they will remain posted on this website from the original date these listed, but they will not be updated.
- These presentations and materials contain forward-looking statements based on management's current expectations, estimates and projections. All statements that address expectations or projections about the future, including statements about the company's strategy for growth, product development, market position, expected expenditures and financial results are forward-looking statements. Some of the forward-looking statements may be identified by words like “expects”, “anticipates”, “plans”, “intends”, “projects”, “indicates”, “believes”, and similar expressions. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Many factors, including those discussed more fully elsewhere in this release and in TOK's filings with the Ministry of Finance of Japan and Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., particularly its latest annual report and semiannual report, as well as others, could cause results to differ materially from those stated. These factors include, but are not limited to changes in the laws, regulations, policies and economic conditions, including inflation, deflation, interest and foreign currency exchange rates, of countries in which the company does business; competitive pressures; successful integration of structural changes, including restructuring plans, acquisitions, divestitures and alliances; cost of raw materials, research and development of new products, including regulatory approval and market acceptance.
- These data are made solely for the convenience of readers. The information on these may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors caused by break of data and the like. Please be sure to verify the data by the original or the financial report which TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) submit to the Ministry of Finance of Japan each fiscal year.
- IN NO EVENT WILL TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THESE DATA, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.