- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Boost Your Brain Power With Easy Sudoku Puzzles
Are you looking for a fun and engaging way to boost your brain power? Sudoku puzzles are a great way to do just that. Easy Sudoku puzzles are perfect for beginners and can help you sharpen your problem-solving skills. Here’s what you need to know about how to get started.
What Is Sudoku?
Sudoku is a logic-based number puzzle game. The goal of the game is to fill in the empty cells on the board with the correct numbers so that each row, column, and 3×3 box contains all of the numbers from 1 to 9. It’s a great way to exercise your brain and keep it sharp.
Why Should You Play Sudoku?
Playing Sudoku can help improve your problem-solving skills, memory, and concentration. It also helps you develop logical thinking skills and can even help reduce stress levels. Plus, it’s fun.
How to Get Started with Easy Sudoku Puzzles
If you’re new to Sudoku, it’s best to start with easy puzzles. There are plenty of free online resources available for beginners, such as websites like websudoku.com or apps like Simple Sudoku. Once you get the hang of it, you can move on to more challenging puzzles.
Sudoku is a great way to give your brain a workout and have some fun at the same time. With easy puzzles, it’s easy for beginners to get started and improve their problem-solving skills. So why not give it a try today?
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
Android Game Answers, Hints and Cheats
Brain Out Solutions [1-223 IN ONE PAGE] [UPDATED] All Level And Walkthrough
Brain out answers all level walkthrough.
Brain Out – Can you pass it? Solutions Game All Level and Hints are available on one page. If you want some answers then scroll down to the page. Brain Out Game Playstore link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mind.quiz.brain.out About Brain Out Game: “Brain Out is an addictive free tricky puzzle game with a series of tricky brain teasers and different riddles testing challenge your mind. So many trivia questions to boost your brainpower. The perfect combination of knowledge and creativity, exercise your mind with the triple test of EQ, IQ, and dumbfounded challenge.”
Bookmark This page you will need answers of next levels too.
1- Brain Out Help Mom All answers
2- Brain Out Prank Plan All answers
3- Brain Out Save Santa All answers
4- Brain Out Help Santa All answers
5- Brain Out Brainstorming All answers
6- Brain Out Escape Room All answers
Brain Out Answer key for All Levels:
Opinion About the Brain Out game: READ THE QUESTIONS CAREFULLY. Definitely a cut about the normal logic type puzzles More humor than most puzzle games and I’m looking forward to doing more puzzles. Of course, they are easy.. When you get the answer! The hints are hints, not immediate answers, which helps without making you think you are cheating. Ads between levels but that’s about standard these days. Well done on this app guys.
Thank you for visiting.
- Hidden Escape Lost Temple Chapter 4 Walkthrough Or Solutions
- BRAIN OUT Level 1 [FIND THE BIGGEST ONE] Walkthrough Or Answer:
113 thoughts on “ Brain Out Solutions [1-223 IN ONE PAGE] [UPDATED] All Level And Walkthrough ”
Brain Out Answers for All Levels
By: Author Angela
Posted on Last updated: December 23, 2021
Bored out of your mind? Give that brain a nice little jolt with Brain Out – a casual puzzle game for iOS and Android devices. This game will give you a lot to think about. There are dozens of riddles for you to solve. Each puzzle will ask you a question, but the answer is never simple. There are hidden meanings to words, and there are different ways to interpret them.
If you can’t think outside of the box, you will get stuck for sure. A lot of times, the sensible answer will be incorrect. You would have to get creative and try different things in order to get the right answer. You might even need to manipulate the puzzle itself to find out the truth.
Brain Out gives you hints if you get stuck, but they won’t always be enough. The difficulty level ramps up quickly as you progress. You may even get stuck on the same level for day on end. When in-game hints are no longer enough, what would you do? You don’t have to become a genius to solve all the puzzles. All you have to do is read our collection of Brain Out answers and solutions below for some help!
Brain Out Level 1-10 Answers Brain Out Level 11-20 Answers Brain Out Level 21-30 Answers Brain Out Level 31-40 Answers Brain Out Level 41-50 Answers Brain Out Level 51-60 Answers Brain Out Level 61-70 Answers Brain Out Level 71-80 Answers Brain Out Level 81-90 Answers Brain Out Level 91-100 Answers Brain Out Level 101-110 Answers Brain Out Level 111-120 Answers Brain Out Level 121-130 Answers Brain Out Level 131-140 Answers Brain Out Level 141-150 Answers Brain Out Level 151-160 Answers Brain Out Level 161-170 Answers Brain Out Level 171-180 Answers Brain Out Level 181-190 Answers Brain Out Level 191-200 Answers Brain Out Level 201-210 Answers Brain Out Level 211-220 Answers Brain Out Level 221-223 Answers Brain Out Help Mom Challenge Level 1-15 Answers Brain Out Prank Plan Challenge Level 1-15 Answers Brain Out Save Santa Challenge Level 1-10 Answers Brain Out Help Santa Challenge Level 1-12 Answers Brain Out Brainstorming Challenge Level 1-16 Answers Brain Out Escape Room Challenge Level 1-18 Answers Brain Out Beat Them All Level 1-10 Answers Brain Out Beat Them All Level 11-20 Answers Brain Out Beat Them All Level 21-32 Answers Brain Out Detective Challenge Picture 1-10 Answers Brain Out Detective Challenge Picture 11-20 Answers Brain Out Detective Challenge Picture 21-30 Answers Brain Out Detective Challenge Picture 31-33 Answers
Brain Out Answers & Solutions
Brain out level 1-10 answers.
Level 1: The watermelon is the biggest.
Level 2: Not all of them are ducks; there’s a chick. 9 is the answers.
Level 3: The sun is the tallest.
Level 4: It’s behind the middle one on the top row.
Level 5: Click on the square and move half of it out of the screen.
Level 6: There are 11 triangles.
Level 7: Put them all together to make the largest fire/
Level 8: Move the car and 9 is the answer.
Level 9: Give this game full marks.
Level 10: Owls awake at night, so drag the sun out of the screen.
Saturday 18th of March 2023
This is very usefull because if you are not getting an answer/can't understand how it happens this website can help us during this situation... Loved...😇😇
Brain Out Walkthrough All Levels 1 – 185
Brain Out Solutions, Walkthrough, Guides, Answers with pictures. Brain Out – Can you pass it? is a unique and interesting puzzle game with a lot of tricky brain teasers and different riddles to challenge your mind. The game evaluates your logical think ability, accuracy, creativity, memory and reflexes. Do not answer the quests in an ordinary way if you don’t want to be tricked. The solution subverts normal thinking is the most interesting thing in this trivia game. It brings you a different game experience with creative thinking and an absurd solution. So What is your IQ level? Blow your mind with Brain Out and show to your friends that you are not completely stupid! The perfect combination of knowledge and creativity, exercise your mind with the triple test of IQ, EQ and dumbfounded challenge. Think outside the box and run your imagination now!
Brain Out Other Chapters
- Brain Out Finding Santa Answers
Brain Out – Can You Pass It? – Solutions Walkthroughs Index
- Brain Out Level 1 – Level 10 Answers
- Brain Out Level 11 – Level 20 Answers
- Brain Out Level 21 – Level 30 Answers
- Brain Out Level 31 – Level 40 Answers
- Brain Out Level 41 – Level 50 Answers
- Brain Out Level 51 – Level 60 Answers
- Brain Out Level 61 – Level 70 Answers
- Brain Out Level 71 – Level 80 Answers
- Brain Out Level 81 – Level 90 Answers
- Brain Out Level 91 – Level 100 Answers
- Brain Out Level 101 – Level 110 Answers
- Brain Out Level 111 – Level 120 Answers
- Brain Out Level 121 – Level 130 Answers
- Brain Out Level 131 – Level 140 Answers
- Brain Out Level 141 – Level 150 Answers
- Brain Out Level 151 – Level 160 Answers
- Brain Out Level 161 – Level 170 Answers
- Brain Out Level 171 – Level 180 Answers
- Brain Out Level 181 – Level 190 Answers
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 1 – 10
Tap on the watermelon
The answer is 9. One of them is actually a chicken.
It’s the sun. Tap on the sun.
Note that you can drag the watermelons, and the different watermelon is behind one of them. Tap on different watermelon once you have found it.
Drag the orange figure so that part of it is off the screen and makes a rectangle.
The answer is 11.
Just join all the fire by dragging them into each other, and you will create the largest fire.
Drag and move the car from the parking spot to see the number. The answer is 9.
Choose Full Marks.
Drag the sun off the screen to wake up the owl.
Go Back to Brain Out! Solutions All Level Index
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 11 – 20
The answer is 9.
Note that pumpkin is not a fruit, so tap in this order: strawberry, banana, yellow hexagon, green circle, orange rectangle
Use two fingers to make two circles “o” at the same time so that you make a 3 circles in a horizontal or vertical line.
Tap to hold the mother chicken, and shake it, the chick is hiding in one of the mother chickens. Tap the chick.
The darkest color is the text (black). Tap on the ‘color’ text.
Drag the hair and you can see the real hair. The answer is 3.
Just drag the baby duckling to the water (not the water bottle)
Drag the horizontal line at the bottom of number “1” and move it to the bottom of the rightmost figure to make a “2”
Drag the top right figure that looks like a paw print and move it to the bottom left figure to make it look like a meat.
Use two fingers to tap and hold the monkey and pony. Use another finger to tap the go button multiple times until the bunny reach the finish line.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 21 – 30
Tap the food can to open it, and drag the food can to the dog. Watch what happen next and you will find the ring. Tap on the ring.
The answer is “cd”.
Tap and hold on the left end of the cigarette until the smoke disappear.
- Brain Out Level 24 Walkthrough – Putting 3 coins into piggy bank, how many coins are there now?
Put the 3 coins into the piggy bank, and tap the piggy bank repeatedly until it breaks and you can count the coins inside it. The answer is 15.
First drag the buildings in the picture elsewhere, and then drag the smiley face from the sun elsewhere. Then move the cloud to the sun to make it look like a sunny side up fried egg.
The answer is 1.
Pinch out the rock to zoom it and you will find the extra ants. The answer is 17.
The pattern is 16, 8, 4, 2, 1. The answer is 9.
Drag down the text so that it’s positioned below the butterfly, and then tap the butterfly.
Use two fingers to tap and hold on each end of the red wires,
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 31 – 40
Tap on the cloud to make it rain and a worm will appear. Tap all the animals (including human).
Tap and hold on the baby, and slowly swing your phone horizontally left and right to make the baby sleep.
Use two fingers to tap on both hands to save both of them.
Drag the middle cloud elsewhere because the sun is behind it. The sun will melt the ice.
Drag the carrot to the rabbit.
Use two fingers to pinch out the small boat until it connects the islands.
Tap on the number “3” twice, and then tap the number “6” once, and tap on the “OK” button.
Drag the smiley, diamond, watermelon, cigarette into the box, and also drag the text into the box.
Tap and drag the mole into the hammer.
Rotate your phone upside down and the key will appear. Tap and drag the key to the lock.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 41 – 50
The equation is “1+2+3+11+2+3+11+2+3+1”. The answer is 39.
Check on the image below for the answer.
Tap on the doorknob to open the door. A girl will appear and ZOZO will wake up.
Drag the cup with number 1 out, and tap on the cup with number 4.
Tap and drag the stick on the 8 so that it will make a 9, and drag it to the number 3 to make another 9. The answer is 909.
Drag the chicken nest out from the hen, and tap on the nest.
Drag the girl’s purse to Tom.
Drag the UFO / spaceship to the top of the leftmost rock.
Rotate your phone (to the right) so that the direction of the arrow is correct.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 51 – 60
Drag the French Fries to find another French Fries behind them. The answer is 10.
The panda is on the right end of the fourth row.
Use your finger to swipe the red paint on the well until it’s disappear.
Tap on the orange rectangle 3 times, then tap on the green rectangle 3 times and the green rectangle will change its color. Wait for a few seconds and it will revert back to green rectangle. Now tap the green rectangle twice.
Rub on the lamp a few times until a choice bubble come out, and then tap on the books (on top right of the lamp). Knowledge is power!
Tap on the purple circle.
The formula for the vertical line with ? is (n + (n+1)) * (n+1). The answer is 91.
Tap and hold on to the envelope and tilt your phone to the right, and the photo will appear.
Tap and hold on to the piggy nose until it wakes up.
Tap the dog several times until it shows its butt.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 61 – 70
Check on the image below
The answer is White.
Drag the yellow figure (on the bottom right) on top of the orange rectangle.
The answer is G.
Use your finger to swipe the horizontal line at the bottom of the letter “E”until it becomes a letter “F”.
Drag the chicken to find the other chicken behind it, and also move the clear button and you will see a chick, drag the chick to find a lot of chicks. The total is 11.
Rub the dog a few times to make it happy.
Shake your phone to make the animals dizzy and the stars will appear.
Change the “18 = 1” to “1 – 0 = 1”. (You can move the horizontal lines at the center of the number “8”)
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 71 – 80
Swipe the screen from right to left, and you will find the mother hen.
3 largest numbers is 7 8 9 (on the keypad number). Add them up. The answer is 24.
Move the text and positioned it so that it will become a bridge. move the rabbit using the blue buttons until it reachs the carrot.
Use the mirror for the word “error”. The answer is 70773
Tap and hold the elephant for a while, and a copy button will appear, tap on the copy button.
Just tap on the 4th bulb when it’s on.
Calculate the perimeter of the shape. The answer is 58.
Tap on the other cat’s hand that’s holding the big coin.
Tap on the green number “3” and rotate it upside down.
Just move the character to the Exit word via the outside of the maze.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 81 – 90
Tap and drag the juice sediment (bottom of the juice) and give it to Zoe.
Drag the red and blue shape to the correct one, and then drag the yellow shape to the red shape.
Drag the table down, and you will see another flowers. Tap on all the middle flower of the vase.
The answer is 1024.
Drag the wood to the fire, and then move the wood to the right side of the pipe. Now do a long tap on the left side of the pipe, and the mouse will come out from the right side of the pipe.
Use the mouse device to move the arrow to the “Next” button, and tap the left click on the mouse device.
Move the leftmost horizontal line up a bit and then tap “9” button three times.
Use two fingers to pinch out the board to make it bigger, and play the game. Be careful with the direction change!
Cover the gamepad with your finger for a while.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 91 – 100
Move the bottom right rock to the right of the second row (from the top), do the same with the left side. And last, move the top rock to the bottom so that it will make a new bottom of the pyramid.
Note that the number 33 is on the text. Just memorize the order and tap the number by the order.
Drag the righmost wood to the left side, and then move the girl with the “>” blue button.
The answer is 16.
Move the blue circle that’s outside the board to the bottom right column, and tap on the top right column to make a three “O”
First put the noodles on the bowl, and pour it with hot water from the blue jug, then long tap on the bowl,
Move the top left matchstick to the bottom right, and then move the bottom horizontal matchstick to the top.
The answer is HFI.
Note: Pay attention to the button and ears, Panda is the one with two ears. You can move the blue scarfs on the bottom right area. The Panda is located at the third from the right of second row from the bottom.
Rotate your phone upside down.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 101 – 110
Drag both the number “0” near each other to make an infinity.
The answer is 31181
Put your phone facing down on a table or on the floor.
Tap anywhere on the screen to attract the fly, and use another finger to tap on the fly.
Tap on the item with the smallest number
Shake your phone to wake the man up.
Add a line to the plus symbol “+” to make it a 4, so the equation will be 5 + 545 = 550
Notice that the square and the diamond is the same orange object. Just follow the order.
Shake your phone for a while, and then drag the orange bottle to the baby.
Tap on all three buttons at the same time.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 111 – 120
Tap on the menu button on the bottom right area.
Use one finger to hold the bottom part of the box and another finger to drag the top part of the box.
The answer is 43215.
6 differences in the cake and 2 differences in the fork. The answer is 8.
Don’t look on the counter on the screen, just count by yourself.
Remove the fly and the ball from the balance.
Swipe the man and he will turn around, now count the hairs. The answer is 38.
The answer is 14.
Light up the middle candle and rotate your device to the left or right to light up another one.
Use two fingers to pinch out (zoom out) the screen. You will see the mother hen on the bottom right.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 121 – 130
Drag the middle cloud to cover the sun, and rain will happen. Once the bottle is full, drag the duck to the water bottle.
Tap and hold on the bottom part of the thermometer for a while, and the thermometer will rise to 96.8 F
Tap and hold on the upper part of the bottle and then shake your phone.
Use two fingers to pinch out the fridge and make it bigger. After that just drag the giraffe to the fridge.
Swipe the light bulb (left to right) a few times.
The answer is 140.
Drag a heart (on the top left of the screen) to the bunny and it will grow bigger. Then move the bunny near the end of the path and jump forward.
ET will go with UFO, so the total letters will be 21.
You can drag one of the bulb off the screen, and then tap on the button that lights up the two bulbs.
The answer is 6 hours.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 131 – 140
The answer is 410.
Put your phone on the table and move it left and right. The baby will go to sleep. Now use the trimmer on the baby hair.
Shake your phone for a while and then tap on the top part of the bottle (cork)
Notice that on the last equation, one grape is missing. The answer is 20.
Check the picture below.
Use one finger to drag the meat to the sheeps, one will act differently. Use another finger to drag the sheep costume from the wolf.
Tap and rotate the minute hand of the clock to set the time to about two hours later. The baby will wake up. Now drag the milk bottle to the baby.
Hold your phone as if you’re holding a racquet and swing it (fast).
Drag one of the red figures to the other red figures and combine them so that they will shape like a heart.
The answer is the real time of your phone in 24 hours.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 141 – 150
Use three fingers to drag up the stone.
Notice that you can drag the middle triangle. The answer is 7.
Shake your phone and the fishing hook will go up, now drag the worm to the fishing hook. Once the cat is fishing again, shake your phone.
Make the skating boots like the picture below:
Use two fingers to open the box and there’s a hint showing: the calendar date is yesterday. The answer is 20030816.
Turn off the light bulb by swiping it left and right a few times, then tap on the escape button repeatedly.
Tap and shake the monster until a hat appear, drag the hat to the monkey, then drag one of the chair’s leg to the monkey.
Check on the picture below:
Drag each of the wooden log to the tree (from bottom to top) to make a ladder, and then drag the rope to left and right side of the ladder.
Rotate the number “9” so it becomes number “6”. Then tap on these numbers: 6, 11, 13
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 151 – 160
The first two challenge should be easy. For the third challenge, rub the number zero in “10” so that it becomes number “1”. Then you should be able to solve the third challenge.
Tap on the rope on of the man’s hand and drag it to the other hand to make a knot.
The answer is 8.
Note that there’s a shovel on the bottom of the tree, tap and drag the shovel to the bottom left to make a hole, then cover the hole using the dirt.
Use one finger to hold the barbell and use another finger to drag the Egg down.
Tap and drag the dog to the rabbit. They will exchange their ride. Then just click the Start button.
Use two fingers to swipe the screen from right to left, and you will find a power outlet, drag the power outlet to the machine cable. After that drag the ice cream cone on the machine to the center of the ice cream machine, then drag the milk and ice cubes to the top of the ice cream machine.
The answer is 2.
Drag the word “Protect” to the ship and it will make a shield.
Note that the dog is wearing glasses. Drag the glasses to the girl’s eye, and you will see the fly. Tap on the fly.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 161 – 170
Drag one of the money to the all the other paper money to combine them up.
Pull out the phone from the boy’s pocket and drag the phone to the boy’s hand.
Connect your phone with a charger.
Click on the number zero “0” two times
Tap and drag the sausage from the plate to the boy’s mouth.
Use two fingers to pinch out on the bowling ball to make it bigger, and set the direction to go towards the pins.
Tap on the yellow dot on “LV.167” (the “.”)
Pull out the box of cigarettes from the man’s pocket, and then long tap on the cigarette on his hand.
The answer is 0. There’s no pineapples on the tree.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 171 – 180
Drag the shampoo to the water, then drag the cat to the water, the man will move from the chair. Now move the chair and you will find a fish there. Drag the fish to the cat.
Tap on the “Exit” word on the text.
Drag the red bucket on the bull a few times, and mama cow will show up. Now drag the red bucket to the big cow.
Drag the glass bowl to the water, and then drag the bucket to the glass bowl.
The answer is 4. 444 + 44 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 500
The answer is 3.
Use two fingers to pinch out the blue creature. It will become big and devour the monsters.
Slide left and right on the cards, the cards will be thrown away and disappear.
Tap quickly on five different straight columns / rows
Drag the chick to the biggest gap on the prison bar, and it will go out by itself.
Brain Out Walkthroughs Level 181 – 190
Click on the bottom right part of the machine to open the control button, and tap on the button. After that put on the coin into the machine slot, and play the machine to get the doll.
The first two challenge can be done by trial and error. For the third challenge, when the goal keeper grab the ball, immediately tap and drag the ball to the goal.
Follow this pattern: Tap Left, Right, Left, Left, Right
Use one finger to drag the water jug on top of the glass, and use another finger to rotate the water jug to fill up the glass
Move the car to the right of the screen and you will see more empty parking spot. Easily park the car in one of the spot.
-Level Not Out yet-
Thank you for visiting this website, If some of the solutions are wrong, then please let us know. We will fix them as soon as we can.
- Brain Out Finding Santa Level 10 Walkthrough Trying to find Brain Out Finding Santa Level 10 answer? Then you have come to the best website! We provide you with Brain Out Finding Santa Level 10 answer on…
- Brain Out Finding Santa Level 4 Walkthrough Trying to find the answer to Brain Out Finding Santa Level 4? Well, you have come to the right place! On this website, we provide you with Brain Out Finding…
- Stump Me Level 168 Walkthrough Searching for the guide to Stump Me Level 168? Well, you have come to the ideal website! On this website, we supply you with Stump Me Level 168 guide. Here's…
- Stump Me Level 164 Walkthrough Hello everyone, If you are still stuck and trying to find the Stump Me Level 164 answer, You have arrived at the right website! On this page, we provide you…
- Stump Me Escape From The Room Level 7 Walkthrough Hello everybody, If you are currently stuck and looking for the Stump Me Escape From The Room Level 7 walkthrough, You have come to the right website! On this site,…
- Stump Me Escape From The Room Level 4 Walkthrough Trying to find the Stump Me Escape From The Room Level 4 solution? Then you have arrived at the best website! On this site, we supply you with Stump Me…
- Stump Me Kill The Mosquito Level 10 Walkthrough Hello readers, If you are currently stuck and looking for the Stump Me Kill The Mosquito Level 10 solution, Then you have come to the ideal place! We supply you…
- Brain Out Finding Santa Level 7 Walkthrough Hello readers, Are you currently stuck and searching for the guide to Brain Out Finding Santa Level 7? Then you have come to the best website! On this page, we…
- Stump Me Escape From The Room Level 6 Walkthrough Hi readers, If you are still looking for Stump Me Escape From The Room Level 6 solution, Well, you have arrived at the best stop! We provide you with Stump…
- Brain Out Level 11 Walkthrough Hi everybody, If you are looking for the solution to Brain Out Level 11, You have arrived at the right site! On this page, we give you the Brain Out…
- Stump Me Level 152 Walkthrough Hi everybody, Are you currently stuck and trying to find Stump Me Level 152 answer? Well, you have arrived at the ideal website! On this page, we supply you with…
- Stump Me Level 163 Walkthrough Hello everybody, If you are trying to find Stump Me Level 163 solution, Then you have arrived at the best website! We supply you with the Stump Me Level 163…
- Stump Me Level 160 Walkthrough Hi readers, If you're trying to find Stump Me Level 160 answer, Well, you have arrived at the right website! We provide you with Stump Me Level 160 walkthrough on…
- Stump Me Wake Her Up Level 9 Walkthrough If you are still stuck and trying to find the answer to Stump Me Wake her up Level 9, Well, you have arrived at the best website! On this page,…
- Brain Out Finding Santa Level 8 Walkthrough Hello everyone, If you're still looking for the guide to Brain Out Finding Santa Level 8, You have arrived at the best stop! We give you the Brain Out Finding…
- Stump Me Level 167 Walkthrough Hello readers, If you're still stuck and looking for the guide to Stump Me Level 167, Well, you have arrived at the ideal stop! We supply you with Stump Me…
- Stump Me Escape From The Room Level 10 Walkthrough Hello readers, If you are currently stuck and looking for Stump Me Escape From The Room Level 10 answer, Then you have arrived at the right site! We provide you…
- Stump Me Level 179 Walkthrough Looking for Stump Me Level 179 answer? Well, you have come to the ideal website! We supply you with the Stump Me Level 179 answer on this place. Here is…
- Brain Out Level 13 Walkthrough Searching for the Brain Out Level 13 answer? Then you have come to the right website! On this page, we provide you with Brain Out Level 13 walkthrough. Here is…
- Stump Me Kill The Mosquito Level 1 Walkthrough If you're still searching for the answer to Stump Me Kill The Mosquito Level 1, Well, you have come to the right stop! We provide you with Stump Me Kill…
- Brain Out Level 1 Walkthrough Are you currently stuck and searching for the answer to Brain Out Level 1? Well, you have arrived at the right website! We supply you the Brain Out Level 1…
- Stump Me Christmas Carnival Level 20 Walkthrough Hi readers, If you're still stuck and looking for the Stump Me Christmas Carnival Level 20 walkthrough, Well, you have come to the right stop! We supply you with the…
- Stump Me Level 171 Walkthrough Hello everybody, Looking for the solution to Stump Me Level 171? You have come to the best site! We supply you with Stump Me Level 171 answer on this page.…
- Stump Me Christmas Carnival Level 18 Walkthrough If you're searching for Stump Me Christmas Carnival Level 18 walkthrough, Then you have come to the best stop! On this page, we provide you with the Stump Me Christmas…
- Brain Out Finding Santa Level 2 Walkthrough Hi everybody, If you are currently stuck and looking for the walkthrough to Brain Out Finding Santa Level 2, Then you have arrived at the ideal site! We provide you…
- Brain Out Finding Santa Level 6 Walkthrough Hi everyone, Trying to find Brain Out Finding Santa Level 6 walkthrough? Then you have arrived at the best site! We supply you with Brain Out Finding Santa Level 6…
- Stump Me Christmas Carnival Level 11 Walkthrough Searching for Stump Me Christmas Carnival Level 11 guide? Then you have come to the ideal stop! We supply you with Stump Me Christmas Carnival Level 11 walkthrough on this…
- Brain Out Level 16 Walkthrough Are you still trying to find the guide to Brain Out Level 16? Then you have arrived at the right stop! We supply you with Brain Out Level 16 guide…
- Stump Me Christmas Carnival Level 19 Walkthrough Hi everybody, Looking for the answer to Stump Me Christmas Carnival Level 19? Then you have come to the right place! We supply you with Stump Me Christmas Carnival Level…
- Stump Me Wake Her Up Level 2 Walkthrough Searching for Stump Me Wake her up Level 2 solution? Then you have come to the best site! We give you the Stump Me Wake her up Level 2 guide…
Brain Out Answers and Walkthrough [ All Levels ]
- by Game Answer
- 2020-01-29 2021-03-19
Our team did something more than just playing the game. They have solved all the available levels of Brain Out game . Some from the levels they have played are really simply but others needed some efforts and experience to be solved. And, before getting into the answers, you need to know that some are really hard so don’t bother into trying to solve them without help. We are here to support for these special cases until the end of the game.
Okey, now, if you should, of course, finish a level, but can’t. Make sure you are reading this topic, its all done to make you happy at the end.
Brain Out Answers:
No need to mention that you should keep this topic in the pocket as it may help at every moment while playing the game.
Let’s go through the list of levels by hundred :
By Question :
- Brain Out Who is the smartest?
- Brain Out Help them cross the river
- Brain Out Open the box
- Brain Out Help bunny to win!
- Brain Out Which dream do you want to come true？
- Brain Out No Smoking
- Brain Out Put the shapes into the right frame
- Brain Out Catch the doll
- Brain Out At least how many cut to cut a cake into 8 equal pieces？
- Brain Out Shoot a basket
- Brain Out Can you find out the different one?
- Brain Out Find the wolf in the sheep
- Brain Out If 1=5，2=15，3=215，4=3215，then 5=？
- Brain Out Put the giraffe into the fridge!
- Brain Out Find out the ping pong ball
- Brain Out Enter Password
- Brain Out Once again!
- Brain Out How many triangles below？
- Brain Out Win the game
- Brain Out Goal 3 times!
- Brain Out Keep the balance balanced!
- Brain Out Again！Who would you save? Your mom or your girlfriend?
- Brain Out Help the boy win!
- Brain Out Find the mother hen
- Brain Out Damn! I can’t stand this mess！
- Brain Out Find something you can eat?
- Brain Out What’s your body temperature now?
- Brain Out Comfort my dog
- Brain Out Which claw is similar to cat’s outstretched claw?
- Brain Out Cross the end
- Brain Out Which shape has the most sides?
- Brain Out Choose the largest number
- Brain Out Help Mark escape from the secret room
- Brain Out Collect coins
- Brain Out Improve eyesight
- Brain Out How to distribute 3 apples to 6 people equally?
- Brain Out What 3 numbers add up to 12
- Brain Out Light up the 4th bulb
- Brain Out a=?
- Brain Out Put feet on shoulder
- Brain Out Kill the nasty fly!
- Brain Out Escape the room
- Brain Out Help them get on a blind date successfully
- Brain Out Help the chick out
- Brain Out Five in a Row. It’s your turn!AI：You：
- Brain Out Drive the car to the road sign.
- Brain Out ZOZO wants to go skating with friends！Help him find another skate.
- Brain Out Light a candle
- Brain Out Crazy Pin Circle
- Brain Out Find the chick
- Brain Out The Old lady has 7 sons, and each son have a sister, so how many children does the old lady have?
- Brain Out What number will hour hand point to after 3 hours?
- Brain Out Add up 3 largest numbers in the following!
- Brain Out Find out the largest fire!
- Brain Out Which cup will get filled first?
- Brain Out Find the Exit
- Brain Out Find 8 animals
- Brain Out Help the giraffe to eat the apple!
- Brain Out Correct the direction
- Brain Out Find the Panda!
- Brain Out Find the biggest one
- Brain Out Help baby duckling drink water
- Brain Out Can you solve this question?
- Brain Out Clear the monster
- Brain Out How can avoid the doggy eating the sausage?
- Brain Out Please enter a 5-digit number password
- Brain Out Turn off the light again.
- Brain Out What comes after AEBFC?
- Brain Out How to make your dream come true?
- Brain Out Try to make the biggest possible number by moving only 2 matchsticks.
- Brain Out Help dog to win!
- Brain Out Do not lift up the stone! It’s disgusting under it!
- Brain Out Thirsty, May I have a glass of water?
- Brain Out Turn this pyramid upside down in 3 moves.
- Brain Out DO NOT SPEAK!
- Brain Out DO NOT TAP
- Brain Out The little bunny is hungry
- Brain Out Spot the differences
- Brain Out Subdue the monster
- Brain Out The little elephant is so lonely
- Brain Out How to eat Carrots?
- Brain Out Which one will you pick it up？
- Brain Out How to eat the noodles?
- Brain Out Find the pingpong!
- Brain Out Nap time is over! Wake baby up to feed some milk!
- Brain Out Time to go to bed, please help me to turn off the light!
- Brain Out Help the boy win
- Brain Out Park the car
- Brain Out In writhing all of the integers from 1 to 199, how many times is “1” used?
- Brain Out Find out all the items
- Brain Out Whack-A-Mole
- Brain Out Find out the hexagon
- Brain Out How many French Fries below?
- Brain Out Putting 3 coins into piggy bank, how many coins are there now?
- Brain Out How many holes does this pants have?
- Brain Out Today is ZOZO’s 16th Birthday,help he find the gift!
- Brain Out Monkey can pick 2 pineapples per 1 minute, how many can he pick with 10 minutes on the tree?
- Brain Out Point out all people
- Brain Out Charge it
- Brain Out Make the equation true
- Brain Out Today is Tyke’s two-year-old birthday, just light up candles for him
- Brain Out How many ducks?
- Brain Out Click the orange rectangle 3 times, then the green rectangle 5 times！
- Brain Out How to pass this level？
- Brain Out How many triangles are in a Pentagram?
- Brain Out Pigsy was captured by the monster, save him!
- Brain Out Squeeze the milk
- Brain Out Protect the rocket and hold on 15 seconds
- Brain Out How to dodge the attack?
- Brain Out Put everything into the box
- Brain Out Find the Panda
- Brain Out Please find the photo
- Brain Out Mom is back! Help me hide gamepad!
- Brain Out Please write down the correct answer
- Brain Out Enter the biggest one
- Brain Out Find out 6 smile
- Brain Out Can you solve this?
- Brain Out How many differences can you spot between two pictures?
- Brain Out Help the duck drink water
- Brain Out Add 1 line to make this equation true.
- Brain Out Bath the cat
- Brain Out Reach the End
- Brain Out What’s the answer?
- Brain Out Solve the problem
- Brain Out A simple question! Make the following equation hold.
- Brain Out Beat the monster!
- Brain Out Catch all birds
- Brain Out Fill the glass
- Brain Out Eat carrots again!
- Brain Out Help the kitten fishing
- Brain Out Save the Egg
- Brain Out There are 26 letters in the alphabet. If ET left，how many letters are left？
- Brain Out Help little girl eat the cake
- Brain Out Fill in the same number
- Brain Out Find the aliens
- Brain Out Help little bat fall asleep
- Brain Out How many triangles are there?
- Brain Out Fill the bucket
- Brain Out What is the minimum cuts needed to cut a circle into 8 equal parts?
- Brain Out Move 1 matchstick to make a biggest number!
- Brain Out Tap in the following order:1,6,8,2,20,17,60,33
- Brain Out Turn on the least switch to get water！
- Brain Out Count the number of hairs again
- Brain Out Get the toy out from the bottle
- Brain Out Grill the fish for the cat!
- Brain Out Open the safe
- Brain Out How to catch the thief?
- Brain Out Which one would you give up?
- Brain Out Please write down a 2-digit number according to the picture
- Brain Out Find the number 8
- Brain Out A cliche question.Who would you save? Your mom or your girlfriend?
- Brain Out Tap a butterfly above the texts!
- Brain Out You have to win the game!Zoe：You：
- Brain Out Make him laugh!
- Brain Out Which two numbers can makeup into 8？
- Brain Out Tilt the balance to the left!
- Brain Out Light up all the bulb
- Brain Out What is the maximum number of pieces that a watermelon can be cut into with 10 cuts?
- Brain Out How many ants
- Brain Out Don’t hit the bullseye!
- Brain Out Oh god! ZOZO overslept! Wake her up!
- Brain Out Find the Fly
- Brain Out Unlock the Pad!
- Brain Out Get rid of Sadako
- Brain Out Find out the rule and write down the answer！
- Brain Out Find a heart
- Brain Out Catch the rat!
- Brain Out Disappear the card
- Brain Out Lucky spin
- Brain Out Find the mother hen again
- Brain Out Move 2 matchsticks to create an upright chair.
- Brain Out Find the darkest color on the screen！
- Brain Out You have to win this game again! It’s your turn now!Zoe：You：
- Brain Out What’s the answer?
- Brain Out Press 1000
- Brain Out Help the baby get a haircut
- Brain Out Create a rectangle with unequal adjacent sides!
- Brain Out How many candles do I have left if 2 blew out?
- Brain Out You’re so smart! Let’s cheers!
- Brain Out Find chick
- Brain Out Cross the end!
- Brain Out Fill in the ?
- Brain Out HELP! Where’s my ring?
- Brain Out Make this equation true
- Brain Out Which is the cheapest?
- Brain Out One candle is 50cm high and can burn for 3 hours. Another one is 70cm high and can burn for 6 hours. How long does it take for this two candles to reach the same height?
- Brain Out Hey!What time is it now?
- Brain Out When Zoe was 6 years old, Lulu was twice her age. Zoe is 10 years old now, how old is Lulu?
- Brain Out Find 5 stars!
- Brain Out Find green
- Brain Out Find something you can not eat!
- Brain Out Find out the object!
- Brain Out Rescue giraffe
- Brain Out How many chicks are there?
- Brain Out Form a smallest possible number
- Brain Out Go to the exit
- Brain Out So hungry!Make something to eat!
- Brain Out Wake up the owl
- Brain Out Find out the hidden stars
- Brain Out Mix red and blue together
- Brain Out Shout out“I am handsome”
- Brain Out What’s the number under the parked car?
- Brain Out The little bunny is hungry again!
- Brain Out Help baby fall asleep
- Brain Out Help Zoe to drink the juice sediment at the bottom.
- Brain Out Help Tom to get her notice
- Brain Out Tab the blue button ten times, then tab the red button once.
- Brain Out Jack want to drink the Minute Maid
- Brain Out knock out all the bowling pins
- Brain Out Make an ice cream!
- Brain Out Wake up the little piggy
- Brain Out Let’s RPS
- Brain Out Who is the tallest one?
- Brain Out Count the number of hairs
- Brain Out If CDE=EDF, then EFH=?
- Brain Out Make the paper windmill spin fast!
- Brain Out Picking fruit
If you have any suggestion, please feel free to comment this topic.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
ANSWERS — Brain Out
Do you want to test your IQ level? Then try to complete the fascinating Brain Out puzzle. Here we will need to go through level after level, using non-standard thinking, ingenuity and creativity. The puzzles may seem absurd, but don’t judge by first impression. Blow your brain going through this puzzle. The answer can be very obvious, and sometimes not so much. Train your brain with this puzzle. Invite friends or family to play together. Train your memory and logic by passing levels. If you can’t pass the level yourself, then you can use the tips on our website and do it with ease.
Find the level number below: